Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Under My Skin ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Weiss Kreuz is owned by Project Weiss.
**********
 
Aya leaned forward, shirt on the floor and hands braced on either side of the bathroom sink, watching blood and water swirl down the drain. It had been a bad night. A particularly bad night. He felt qualified to judge -- Aya Fujimiya knew a thing or two about bad nights.
 
He and Ken had been out on a simple recon mission one minute, and the next, they were slaughtering a small squadron of people who weren't supposed to be there -- especially if they were going to be fairly capable of defending themselves. Aya had come close to beating his personal one-night kill record -- where, again, the bar was high. At one point, he'd been certain he was going to die.
 
He hated that.
 
He was wallowing in self-loathing and mentally replaying the killing blow he almost hadn't dodged, a strategy that helped him remain suitably stoic as Ken cleaned up a couple of nasty abrasions and stitched up a gash on his upper back. Hurt like a son of a bitch, but Aya wasn't going to acknowledge that.
 
Something was distracting him, though -- something strange about the way Ken was touching him. Ken's fingers stroked where they didn't need to, pressing insistently on smooth, unmarred skin. And his breathing had speeded up, taken a slightly ragged edge. Aya looked up into the mirror and saw that Ken's eyes were glazed as he stared down at him. Touching his bare skin. Sensually.
 
God damn it.
 
“Ken,” Aya said, standing up, turning around and pushing the other man away from him, all in one smooth, fluid motion.
 
Ken looked startled. Frightened. Hopeful.
 
Fuck.
 
“Ken,” Aya repeated. “I'm not interested.” Something of an understatement, but it would have to do. He was wound tight after everything that had happened tonight; if he let himself react, he'd do something he'd regret.
 
Ken looked stricken and backed away. “Oh, God… Aya…” he began. Then, seeing the look on Aya's face, he tried again. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to … it's just that … you know…”
 
“I do know.” Aya fought to keep his tone even. “But I'm not interested.” He felt bad for Ken, actually, but fucking hell, he did not want to deal with this right now. Or ever. But especially now.
 
Ken wasn't as good as Aya at masking his feelings. He looked pained. Miserable. Embarrassed. A little confused. “But aren't you…?” Gay -- the next word was going to be gay. It had certainly taken Ken long enough to work that one out. When Aya didn't deny it, Ken sputtered, “Oh -- OH. It's me, you mean. You aren't interested in ME.” He took another step back, putting him within reach of the door. “Shit,” he muttered. Then he turned and fled.
 
Aya squeezed his eyes closed and became one with the throbbing of his head. And I thought I felt like shit before, he thought grimly. He turned off the water, tidied up the bathroom, flicked off the lights. In the hall, he found himself hesitating in front of Yoji's door. He'd just planned to fall into bed -- his own bed -- and hope for sleep to take him quickly. He hadn't even taken a shower. But … well, what the hell.
 
Yoji wouldn't mind.
 
Aya opened the door and slipped into the cool darkness of Yoji's room. He just stood there for a moment, letting his eyes adjust, listening to Yoji's deep, even breathing. It was terrifying, how comforting that sound was. Aya pulled off his jeans and moved silently across the room.
 
He climbed into bed carefully, trying not to wake Yoji. He didn't want to talk. He didn't want to think about the mission or Ken. He hated himself and he hated his life. But... If he could lie here in the dark with Yoji, he'd be able to stand it again when he woke up.
 
Jesus Christ, fucking Ken… The man's interest had been palpable for months. Aya had hoped ignoring it would make it go away. Maybe, he thought, he should talk to Ken again tomorrow. Maybe he should tell him about Yoji… Shit, there was no way he was going to get to sleep. He shifted the pillow to look for a comfortable position and rolled over a bit to touch Yoji -- so warm, so…
 
Awake. Yoji slipped an arm under Aya's back and rolled over so their limbs tangled pleasantly. Aya closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of Yoji's breath against his neck and Yoji's hard cock pressing against the inside of his thigh. He sighed. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing…
 
“Didn't go well?” Yoji murmured huskily into his ear, eliciting a slight shiver.
 
“You're still half asleep,” Aya said, just a little bit resentful.
 
“Baby, you're so tense you're about to explode.” He kissed the corner of Aya's mouth. “Plus, you smell like blood and sweat.” He nuzzled the skin under Aya's ear and hauled the other man on top of him, running his hands over his back. He pulled away abruptly when he felt the gauze Ken had taped over Aya's sutures.
 
“You're hurt,” he said, sharper, eyes open to get a reading.
 
Aya nodded. “Not bad.”
 
“How?”
 
“Knife.”
 
“You killed the bastard for me, didn't you?”
 
“Oh, yeah.” Aya paused, enjoying the feel of Yoji's hand stroking the small of his back. “Him and 15 of his closest friends.”
 
“I thought it was just recon.”
 
“Me, too. Imagine our surprise.”
 
“You killed 16 people on a recon mission?”
 
Aya gave a small shrug. “Ken got six.”
 
Yoji shook his head slightly, grinning. “Christ, you're dangerous.” He pushed his hips against Aya meaningfully and kissed him, deeply. “Makes me hot.”
 
Aya smiled too. “Everything makes you hot.”
 
“Not true,” Yoji muttered, biting at Aya's neck. “Omi, for instance. Omi doesn't make me hot.”
 
Aya made an exasperated noise. “Shut up about Omi. Ken's bad enough; I definitely don't want any images of Omi in my head right now.”
 
Yoji rolled on top of Aya, leaning on his elbows and looking down into his eyes. “What's Ken doing in your head?” he asked quietly.
 
Aya sighed. “I don't want to talk about this.”
 
“I'm sure you don't. And the sooner you start, the sooner you can stop.”
 
Aya closed his eyes. The headache was back. “Yoji…”
 
“Tell me.” The voice brooked no argument.
 
“It's not such a big deal. He's … you know, he's just kind of into me. It's awkward.”
 
“Did he do something?” Yoji's voice was quiet, even, betraying nothing.
 
“Stand down, private. He didn't do anything. He was cleaning up my shoulder and, you know, he was starting to get a little over-carbonated. I told him I wasn't interested, and he apologized. That's it. It just left me feeling…” Aya had fully intended to stop talking a sentence or two back, but it hadn't happened. “He was -- his hands were on my bare skin, and I wasn't on my guard, and it just… It's my own fault. I should have talked to him already.”
 
Yoji kissed his cheek. “Is he going to leave you alone now?”
 
“I'm sure he will. And if he doesn't, you know, I can always kill him.” Aya pulled Yoji down on top of him, sighing softly as Yoji rubbed his erection against Aya's and dragged it down to press insistently against his ass. Aya shifted to give his dick some friction against Yoji's washboard stomach.
 
“Oh, God, yessss,” Aya hissed, drawing his legs up and wrapping them around Yoji's waist, grinding against him enthusiastically. Yoji made a low growling noise, which Aya answered with a deep rumbling that was somewhere between a moan and a purr.
 
“Fuck me,” Aya mumbled, shifting his balance and bringing both legs up to rest over Yoji's shoulders. “Now,” he added as an afterthought. He was dimly aware of Yoji kneeling, cock now pressed firmly to his entrance, hand scrabbling for lube on the nightstand. Aya rested more of his weight on his shoulders to give Yoji room to maneuver. “Fuck me, Yoji,” he said, partly because he knew it would further inflame his lover, and partly because he was no longer entirely in control of his thoughts. “God, Yoji, I want you...”
 
He gasped as Yoji slid into him, no preparation but plenty of lube; just a little bit painful, but he liked it like that. His breath caught on the intake, followed by a choked-off cry. God, Yoji rocked his world...
 
“That what you needed, baby? You're so... Damn, you feel so good,” Yoji babbled, his voice breathy, his words punctuated by quick, shallow intakes of breath. “How about this? Do you like this?” He pulled out almost completely, then slammed in, hitting Aya's prostate squarely with the head of his cock and earning a strangled scream. Aya usually tried to be more quiet, but tonight just felt different.
 
Aya processed some of Yoji's words and gave the occasional answer -- “So good... so big... Oh, God, Yoji, so big... just like that...” He licked the sweat from Yoji's neck and collar bones, then gave in to an urge to mark that golden throat, sucking and chewing until a huge, livid bruise bloomed beneath his lips. Yoji moaned and started thrusting helplessly, sinking his teeth into the skin just under Aya's jaw and making his own mark, one that he wouldn't be able to cover up. Aya had never let anyone do that before. Yoji came hard, moaning Aya's name into the skin of his neck. It was enough to send Aya over the edge too.
 
Panting, Aya slid his legs down Yoji's arms and slipped them through, stretching out beneath him. Then he threw his head back and closed his eyes, drifting a bit as Yoji continued sucking at his neck. Aya wasn't sure why he wasn't stopping him;. he certainly had no desire to explain such a thing to Omi or Ken, or to create embarrassing speculation among the customers at the flower shop. But right now... it felt good, even though he would pay tomorrow.
 
Yoji was groaning and grinding against Aya's hips, still hard despite having come. Aya smiled to himself. “Do you want to fuck me again? Got something to prove, Yoji?” His voice sounded deeper than usual, a little hoarse, and the words made Yoji more excited. He started humping with abandon, and while Aya wasn't hard yet, it wasn't going to take long.
 
Yoji sucked at Aya's earlobe, then broke away to whisper, “Do I need to prove anything, Aya? Because I can, if you want me to.”
 
Aya shivered, and his cock twitched. “No, you don't need to prove a thing. You...” He gasped, losing his train of thought as Yoji slid a hand between them, cupping his balls and squeezing gently. “Fuck me again.”
 
“Oh, yeah,” Yoji breathed. He lifted himself up, weight supported on his arms. “Turn over.”
 
Aya turned and arched his back to put his ass at a better angle.
 
“You're hot tonight,” Yoji whispered in his ear.
 
“I'm always hot.”
 
Yoji slipped inside him, one long glide. Felt so good...
 
“Yeah,” Yoji grunted. He started thrusting, slow and smooth. “Especially hot,” he amended.
 
“It was a crappy mission,” Aya said. They both knew there was more to it, but neither of them wanted to address that. And the thing with Ken -- the situation that was actually responsible for Aya being in Yoji's bed tonight at all -- that wasn't anything he wanted to talk about, ever. Especially not with Yoji's long, thick cock buried deep in his ass.
 
“Mmmmm,” Yoji murmured, kissing Aya's shoulders.
 
“I... needed you tonight,” Aya murmured, barely audible.
 
Yoji's rhythm picked up immediately. He came in record time, then collapsed. Aya rolled over, rubbing his now-throbbing erection against Yoji's bony hip. After taking a few deep breaths to steady himself, Yoji slid down the length of Aya's body and started sucking hard on just the head of his cock. Aya groaned deep and loud, and Yoji hummed in pleasure. For a guy who'd thought he was so straight for so long, Yoji gave brain-meltingly good head. Aya grabbed at the sheets with both hands. “Swallow it,” he gasped out.
 
Yoji complied, taking Aya's cock to the back of his throat smoothly, never faltering with the suction. Aya could see stars against the inside of his eyelids and wondered briefly if those were little brain-cell supernovas. He heard words coming out of his mouth but couldn't bother to pay any attention. And suddenly, it all dissolved as he came in Yoji's mouth.
 
His heart was pounding at twice its normal speed, and he was gasping for breath. “Oh, God, Yoji...”
 
“Pretty good, huh?” Yoji asked, lying against Aya with an obscene smirk on his face, which Aya found cute. Shit, Aya thought vaguely; that's a bad sign. If the smirk is cute, it's all over. But he'd had way too much shit to think about tonight; there'd be plenty of time tomorrow to explore this fresh hell. He settled himself against Yoji's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.