Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ true paradise ❯ the end of the beginning part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-no point of view, focus on kiba, hige, blue and cheza-"well kiba.. do you think.. do you think tsume will be alright..?" asked hige quietly. "i really don't know. i'm sure we all know how deeply he felt about toboe", replied kiba solemnly, "but for the moment he needs his space. do not speak of this in his presence." blue was still recovering from the shock of her deceased master, but all the same could not hold in her curiosity about tsume's feelings. "i know that tsume never really took to me well, but i still feel that i know exactly what he's going through, and i know the pain he feels. but why is toboe so special to him in specific? i thought he was the tough one." "well.." said hige, clearly at a loss for an answer. "it is because toboe loved him regardless of his .." he stopped short. "his untrusting disposition. he showed loyalty beyond any of that which has been shown to tsume, and tsume soon returned the trust." finished hige, his thoughts clearing.blue glanced downwards, feeling a rush of sympathy for tsume. she had, for the most part, a life of luxury, but a tragic turn of events destroyed her life and her family. but now, she compared her own life to that of tsume's, and felt as if she had been feeling sorry for herself all along. in reality this wasn't true at all, but to think of tsume's life, which was a life of crime, mistrust, misery, and despair, it was not hard to see who was more grief stricken. cheza, who had been gliding about the icy ground stopped slowly and allowed a single tear to roll down her cheek before breaking into song. she sung a sad song, one for the fallen wolf toboe, and also for tsume, who's mind seemed so distraught that it seemed that his spirit had left him, leaving behind an empty, lifeless corpse. the three wolves joined in, howling mournfully to the sky. tsume heard them in the distance, and looked up to the sky, letting tears streak down his face.