X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ X Talent Show ❯ Conflict and Other Fun Things ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey it's me Mala here! This is my first fanfic so please be patient and nice to me! Also review when you are done and before I start I just wanna clarify some stuff first.

1) I do not own any characters in this story! All the X characters belong to CLAMP and Nancy belongs to Brad Pitt and I belong to the vampire Lestat

2) this story involve yaoi like situations and lots of swearing so Reader Discretion is advised

3) Also I wrote this piece in a state of insomnia so please bear with me

4) Nancy is a DOH and I, Mala am a DOE

5) Chocolate makes the world go round

sooooooo… enough of me XP, let the story begin!

Subaru- this stupid! It's stealing my time from brooding over the death of my boyfriend and my sister!

Nancy- ah suck it up princess!

*Kamui giggles, understanding the meaning*

*Subaru goes a nice trademark TB red*

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

X Talent Show

By Mala

Prolog- Conflict and other fun things

It was just an ordinary day where Nancy and Mala's manga writing sessions have turned in to another day of day of doing jack shit.

"Dave Navarro could whip Brian Litteral's ass so fast that he wouldn't be able to say help!!" yelled Mala in her best fighting stance.

"Oh yeah?" said Nancy who was showing a pretty good stance as well.

"yeah"

"well Dave is such a pansy!"

"well Kamui is a girl!"

"is not"

"is too"

"is not "

then all of a sudden thunder clapped thought the sky, lighting flashed, the sky opened up and light poured over Nancy and Mala in a column from the sky. "What the??" exclaimed Mala.

"Stupid fangirls" boomed a voice from the sky.

"Hey It's god" chirped Nancy.

"Oh shit ,that means I'm going to hell" whined Mala "My badass days are over!".

"Shut up both It's CLAMP, not god! Sheesh!" boomed CLAMP.

"Sweet!" Mala breathed a sigh of relief.

"I have a task for you horny blockheads" scoffed CLAMP.

Two pieces of paper fell from the sky and into Mala's and Nancy's hands.

"X talent show October 17th 2002 at 9:00 PM tickets $35.00, $40.00 at the door" read Nancy "what does this have to do with us?" she asked.

"You are both to organize a talent show with the cast of X. All proceeds go to…well…us of course" explained CLAMP.

"A talent show? what the fuc…" Mala was interrupted.

"Okay we'll take it!" filled in Nancy as she bounced up and down.

"Uh dude, that leaves us only one day to organize this stupid thing!" complained Mala

"Well if you didn't stop complaining or swearing for once we wouldn't be wasting any time" Nancy shot back.

" Stupid"

"Baka"

"Dumbass"

"BIG GAY FROG!!"

"SHUT UP TOU BIONIC MORONS!" barked CLAMP.

Mala and Nancy promptly shut up

"if you do not complete this task we will.." CLAMP paused to think, "TURN RAN INTO A GIRL!" they threatened.

"NOOO!!! Anything but Ran" cried Nancy

"He's like a bishie god!" cried Mala as well.

"Then complete the task. Nancy you are in charge of the Dragons of Earth and you Mala, are in charge of the Dragons of Heaven" instructed CLAMP.

"But…she…me…we…." Mala and Nancy frantically said.

"I'm sure you won' mind role reversal, plus your organizing not fighting," reasoned CLAMP.

"I guess so…" said the unsure Nancy.

"well we must go…so complete the task or else!" and with that CLAMP left

"oei…"sighed Mala

Nancy sniffed around, "I really need some pocky…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

one day later……

"Okay stage is set lights are being run by Keiichi" said Mala as she held a clip board and talked into a headphone mic to Nancy.

"I think all the people are in…lets a list by of the guests of honor" replied Nancy

"all righty then, here goes….Hukuto Sumergi?" questioned Mala.

"Here"

"Clamp Campus Cocus"

"hee hee you said a dirty word!"

"Nancy get you mind out of the gutter!"

"Sorry, they are here!"

"Good, Kanoe?"

"check!"

"Hinoto?"

"yep"

"Kakyou?"

"uh-huh"

"good lets go then!"

~~*~~*~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~*~~ ~*~~~

sorry if this chapter was really boring but please do read on! this is only the prolog!!!!