X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Good Girls Don't Get Caught ❯ Looking for Trouble ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author’s Note/Disclaimer:

Other than a few boxes of comic books…well, actually, more than a few…I own nothing of Marvel Comics or the X-Men. This is a work of adult fan fiction and is intended solely for entertainment purposes. No disrespect or copyright infringement is intended. I make no money off of this work.

This is a work of erotic fiction…or more bluntly, PWP. Each chapter will be a bit different and have a different pairing. Under no circumstances should this work be distributed to minors or those who are otherwise not legally permitted to view such works. Period.

While these are fictional characters and their ages are a bit fuzzy, please do assume that the youngest are of legal age by whatever standards your community uses. Where I live, the age of consent for both genders is sixteen.

Boring legal stuff out of the way? Good. Bring on the smut!

Warnings: For the work as a whole – Graphic male/female sex. Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, BDSM and fetish overtones, spanking. I’ll leave a little mystery as to the contents of individual chapters. Enjoy.

Chapter Four: Looking for Trouble

With each of my little adventures, I grew more confident. The next logical step would be to try initiating a dream. And I knew just the lucky fellow. The very thought sent electric shivers of excitement all through my body. Oh God! Would Scott be pissed if he knew I even looked at this man, much less fantasized about him. I’d never dare if this was real…If I thought for a moment I’d get caught.

I nearly chickened out, waiting for him to return from one of his random trips to the city. Honestly, I don’t peek, but I think sometimes the unresolved tension and the lack of privacy gets to the man. Either way, he was back and tonight I intended to find out just what I’ve been wondering since I first laid eyes on the man.

I concentrated on him, listening to his surface thoughts as he prepared for bed. When his thoughts stilled and sleep claimed him, I undressed for bed, slipping between the sheets. It wasn’t long before I caught the first wisps of a dream, focusing my thoughts, I slipped easily into his dreaming mind.

As the dream came into focus, I found myself sitting in a bar, a drink at my elbow. The place was busy and crowded, but the atmosphere was relaxed. A mixed group of musicians was playing jazz on the small wooden stage in the corner. I searched the crowd, looking for a familiar face. He was sitting at a table, playing cards, looked like poker. He picked up the deck and began to shuffle, strong nimble fingers flashing as the slick paper slid through his fingers.

Checking myself in the mirror above the bar, I made a few alterations to my appearance. The blond in the black dress I had usurped took on my own features, red hair, green eyes and creamy skin. The dress became red, the hem a little higher and the neckline a shade lower. To finish it off, I concentrated and now was wearing a red ribbon with a silver heart shaped pendant. What better bait for the Thief of Hearts?

Picking up my drink, I willed him to look up as I walked slowly to his table. His eyes, those devilish red on black eyes, started at my legs, working their way upwards until he finally met my gaze with a small start of recognition. He returned to his game, but I could feel that his attention wasn’t on the cards in his hand anymore as I pulled up a chair and sat at his elbow. I crossed my legs, letting the skirt rise a little higher as I rested my drink on my knee.

“What a good girl like you doin’ in a place like dis?” He shot a quick glance in my direction as he tossed a few chips into the pot.

“Looking for trouble.” I leaned a little closer to him, smelling the mingled scents of bourbon and smoke clinging to him.

“Trouble, cher? You spen’ too much time wit Remy, you find it quick, non?” He fixed me with those red eyes again. They seemed to burn across my skin as they dropped to my cleavage. “You should go home, ‘fore trouble fin’ you.”

“That doesn’t sound like much fun now, does it?” I uncrossed my legs and leaned forward to set my drink on the table. In the same motion, I rested my hand on his thigh. I felt the muscles tense, but he made no other sign as he continued to play his game. I continued to play mine as I slid my hand just a little higher. He accepted a few cards from the dealer and I moved my hand again, fingers slipping along the inside of his thigh. He put out his cigarette, then used the same hand to pin my roving fingers to his thigh. His strong hand would neither let my hand continue its exploration, nor let me draw it back.

We sat there several moments as he finished his hand, tossing his cards on the table to collect his winnings. Only then did he release my hand. The other players protested as he prepared to leave without giving them a chance to win their money back. He merely smirked at them. “Bad luck to keep a lady waiting, non?” He offered me his hand as he stood and pulled me up from my chair. He slipped his arm around my waist. Then he guided me out the door with a hand in the small of my back.

He was silent as we walked down the crowded street. His hand never moved from the small of my back as we walked hip to hip. I could feel his long lean body next to mine and each brush of our bodies sent tingles of excitement through my belly and lower. After a few blocks, we reached a bed and breakfast. Still silent, he led me through the charmingly decorated lobby and up the carved staircase until we reached the door to his room. Key in his hand, he turned to me. His eyes burned into mine as he spoke. “You wan’ trouble, you come in. You gon’ be good, you go now.” In answer, I took the key from his hand and unlocked the door myself.

We stepped into his room, a cozy place with a large bed and simple white linens. He muttered in French as he locked the door behind us. I strode over to the bed and rested my hand on it for balance as I slipped off my sandals. I heard the rustle of fabric behind me as Remy tossed his trademark trenchcoat across a chair. Then he was behind me, strong arms sliding around my waist, pulling me back against his body. I let my head fall to the side as he brought his lips down to brush my neck. His hands began to move, one slipping lower to find the hem of my skirt, the other traveling higher to cup my breast, kneading it firmly.

Sighing I leaned into his embrace, reaching behind me to feel the strong muscles of his thighs through the fabric of his jeans. He continued to knead my breast, rubbing my nipple in slow circles with his thumb as his other hand slipped under my skirt, sliding it upwards. His fingers seemed to leave trails of fire as they slid across my skin. Then his hand rested on the thin silk of my panties. He pressed my hips back so that I felt his hardness behind me as his fingertips began to slowly stroke across my sensitive clit. Just as I thought my knees would give way, he turned me around to meet his lips. He buried one hand in my hair while he slowly unzipped my dress. His kiss was hard and hungry, almost bruising.

As my dress slipped from my shoulders to pool at my feet, he gave a little shove that sent me sprawling onto the bed. Surprised, I didn’t move as he quickly stripped. His body was just as lean and well muscled as I had guessed and his movements were quick and graceful. He paused a moment, fiery eyes locked on mine before he quickly slipped out of his boxers, freeing his straining cock. He gave me no time for second thoughts as he was suddenly beside me. He grabbed my hair for another bruising kiss while his clever fingers quickly stripped me of bra and panties. He tossed both bits of black lace to the floor. Then he pulled my head back to bare my neck to his hungry mouth. His other hand roved across my body, kneading my ass, stroking my thighs.

I sank my fingers into his hair as his mouth traveled lower, lips and tongue burning a trail of fire across my collarbone, then down to my tits. As he took my nipple in his mouth his long fingers slipped between my legs, exploring the wet folds of my pussy then teasing my swollen clit. He sucked hard at my nipple, teeth scraping the sensitive flesh as he continued to tease me. I cried out as he slipped two fingers inside me, nimble fingers finding my most sensitive spot. I clutched at his shoulders as he took my other nipple in his mouth. I was panting as I felt tension building rapidly. He sucked harder, tongue dancing across my nipple as his thumb rubbed my clit. The combined sensations sent me hurtling over the edge and my body went rigid as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me. When it was over, he claimed my mouth again for another hungry kiss, pulling his fingers from my wet pussy to glide them across my ribs and under my tits.

Suddenly, he released me and I was momentarily confused. Then strong hands flipped me over, grasping my hips and pulling me backwards until I rested on my hands and knees, hair falling across my face. I could feel the head of his cock poised at my entrance. His hands tightened their grip on my hips, then he plunged himself completely inside me with a single thrust. I gave a wordless shout of shock. Then I was struggling to keep my balance as he began pounding into my pussy hard and fast. When I slipped and he missed a stroke, he grabbed my long hair, pulling me backwards. I was moaning and panting while he continued to thrust with bruising force. As he began to grunt with the effort, I realized that I’d lost any control I’d had the moment I crossed his threshold. Somehow it was frightening and exhilarating all at once. Suddenly, all thought was blotted out by another shuddering orgasm. Now the rhythm of his thrusts was changing. He shouted something in french as I felt his cock twitch inside me. He thrust inside me one last time, holding me still as he came deep inside me. After a timeless moment he released me, pushing me gently to the side as he stretched out beside me.

“Dat de trouble you wantin’?” His voice was breathless and his accent thick. His red on black eyes no longer seemed so strange as he studied my face.

Too spent to reply, I nodded. As I felt the dream begin to fade around us, I took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply. His mouth was now soft and gentle under mine and as the last of our tryst faded away I heard him call my name. Afterwards, I lay awake a long time. Damn that Cajun. Thief of Hearts.