X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ Good Girls Don't Get Caught ❯ Enforcing the Dress Code ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author’s Note/Disclaimer:

Other than a few boxes of comic books…well, actually, more than a few…I own nothing of Marvel Comics or the X-Men. This is a work of adult fan fiction and is intended solely for entertainment purposes. No disrespect or copyright infringement is intended. I make no money off of this work.

This is a work of erotic fiction…or more bluntly, PWP. Each chapter will be a bit different and have a different pairing. Under no circumstances should this work be distributed to minors or those who are otherwise not legally permitted to view such works. Period.

While these are fictional characters and their ages are a bit fuzzy, please do assume that the youngest are of legal age by whatever standards your community uses. Where I live, the age of consent for both genders is sixteen.

Boring legal stuff out of the way? Good. Bring on the smut!

Warnings: For the work as a whole – Graphic male/female sex. Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, BDSM and fetish overtones, spanking. I’ll leave a little mystery as to the contents of individual chapters. Enjoy.

Chapter Six: Enforcing the Dress Code

Dr. Henry “Hank” McCoy is an old friend and was one of the founding members of the XMen as “The Beast.” For some time now, he has been teaching classes at the Institute and pursuing his research in various fields such as biophysics and genetics. I knew him long before he became the blue-furred, pointed eared, Beast we know today. Despite all of his physical changes and his exploits with other teams, he’s still the marvelously dry-witted and intellectual “Hank” I grew up with. And one evening, as I listen to him discuss his latest crop of students with the Professor over dinner, I found myself wondering. What does Hank dream about?

That night I waited patiently for the whirling thoughts around me to settle into the rhythms of sleep. I focused my attention on Hank’s mind, more disciplined than most; his surface thoughts were quiet and orderly. I could tell when he began to drift to sleep by the increasingly disordered flow of his thoughts. Images of his classroom and his students flitted through his sleeping mind’s eye.

The images suddenly snapped into focus and I found myself in one of our classrooms at the Institute. Hank was at his podium, studying the class before him over the rims of his reading glasses. Glancing around, I recognized many of the students, looking much as they did every day, except each was dressed in a uniform. Not the Institute’s traditional black and yellow unitards, or even their individual costumes they would wear in combat simulations – these were reminiscent of the ones I once wore when I attended private school as a little girl. They wore crisp yellow shirts with ties for the boys, bows for the girls, black slacks for the boys and pleated black and yellow tartan skirts for the girls. The girls wore bright yellow knee socks. Each uniform bore the stylized black and yellow “X” on the left breast. Hank himself wore a starched white dress shirt, a tie and slacks, looking quite professional, aside from the blue fur and fangs.

As Hank began his lecture, the door opened once more. A petite girl with Asian features and short cropped hair stepped in. Waving jauntily over her shoulder, Jubilee strode across the front of the room and plopped down into a vacant desk in the front row. Hanks eyes followed her progress, while he continued his lecture. Nonchalantly, the girl pulled out a notebook and pencil, placing them on her desk. Then she pulled out a small lollipop and slowly unwrapped it. She seemed oblivious to Hank’s glare as she popped it in her mouth.

“Nice of you to join us, Miss Lee.” The girl removed the candy from her mouth long enough to give a small nod. Hank gave a pointed glance toward the clock on the wall. “Miss Lee, since you have had at least five minutes longer to prepare for class than your classmates, would you please come forward and give us your solution to number nine?”

“Number Nine?” Jubilee took the candy from her mouth. Looking a little unsettled, she flipped open her notebook and began to leaf through it.

“Please Miss Lee, we are waiting.”

“Here. I’ve got it.” She mumbled around the candy in her mouth. The class sat silently while she walked to the front of the room. I could see that her skirt was just a shade too short and she hadn’t bothered with the bow on her blouse, leaving the top three buttons undone. Instead of maryjanes or loafers, she wore black heels that clicked on the varnished floorboards. She paused to check her notes, then began writing on the chalkboard.

“Please be sure to show all of your work so that we can follow your reasoning.” Hank leaned an elbow on his podium as he observed her work. Jubilee let out an audible sigh as she erased what she had written so far and began again. This time she reached high over her head, causing her blouse and skirt to ride up, revealing much of her legs and midriff. Any higher and we’d all know just what color panties she wore under that skirt, if any. As she wrote, she worked her way down the board until she had to lean over to finish the last line. My curiosity was satisfied by a flash of bright yellow winking from under her skirt.

“Ahem. Please return to your seat Miss Lee. I am happy to see you’ve put your extra time to good use…” Hank continued his lecture. Once back in her seat, Jubilee began toying with her sucker. She took it out to look at it, gave it a tentative lick or two before popping it back into her mouth. Once she put it between her pursed lips and twirled it absently as she doodled in her notebook. More and more often, Hank paused in his lecture to glance her way. Finally, the bell rang and the students began to file out. I waited where I was and willed myself to become an invisible observer.

“Miss Lee, I’d like to speak with you.” Jubilee was interrupted in the process of packing up. She paused with her notebook in her hand. “May I see that?” Hank held one large clawed hand out for the book.

“Sure. Knock yourself out.” Jubilee handed over the notebook and sat her pack onto the floor. She then perched herself on the edge of her desk to wait.

Hank opened the notebook and began to leaf through the pages as he strode slowly to the door. Glancing about the room, he saw that they were alone and turned to close the door. It locked with an audible “snickt.”

“Tell me Miss Lee, how many times have you been tardy this term?”

“Umm….seven…no….maybe nine?” Jubilee seemed unconcerned as she took the candy from her mouth to study it. Hank walked slowly back toward the girl.

“You have been tardy no less than twelve times.”

“Oh.” Jubilee began swinging her legs nervously back and forth, letting one shoe dangle dangerously.

“Do you find this class boring, Miss Lee?” Hank stopped a few feet in front of her. He turned the notebook sideways to examine some detail within, then turned it around to show Jubilee. I drew closer and had to stifle a gasp. The picture was a frankly pornographic caricature of Hank standing at his podium, masturbating with one hand while holding a book in the other.

“Um…I…uh…think I should be going…I’m supposed to be in Miss Ororo’s class now…” Jubilee reached tentatively for the notebook. Hank held the notebook higher, out of her reach.

“I’m afraid she will have to wait.” Hank reached out to pluck the offending candy from Jubilee’s lips. Jubilee’s start of surprise caused her dangling shoe to clatter to the floor. Hank popped the sucker into his own mouth as he closed the notebook. The sounds of crunching candy echoed through the room as he turned to place the notebook on his podium. “Ah…cherry.” He observed as he tossed the now naked stick into the wastebasket.

Hank whirled around, fast enough to make Jubilee flinch. Closing the gap between them in a blur of blue fur until his face was mere inches from hers. “Miss Jubilation Lee, I find your attitude unacceptable, your behavior inexcusable, and your dress inappropriate. Are you being deliberately provocative or are you simply foolish?”

“I…um…I’m sorry Dr. McCoy. I’ll be on time from now on, I promise. Can I have my notebook back, please?” Jubilee attempted to slip from her perch. Hank stopped her by placing one heavy hand on the desk on either side of her and leaning forward. Jubilee leaned back, looking genuinely frightened now, as her remaining shoe lost its hold on her foot and fell to the floor.

“No.” Hank drew back slightly, eyes narrowing behind the reading glasses. “Answer the question Miss Lee.”

“Que…question?” She squeaked.

Hank straightened, removed his glasses, carefully folded them and placed them in his shirt pocket. “Yes. Miss Lee. I asked you a question. Are you deliberately trying to provoke me, or are you being a foolish, thoughtless, little girl?” He reached down and took her chin in one large, clawed hand and forced her to meet his gaze. “Because, I can assure you, my dear, I am indeed, provoked.”

Jubilee’s eyes were wide as her mouth worked to form some sort of answer. Hank waited patiently. “I...uh…think…I...made a mistake. I...um…was trying to get your attention.”

“Attention Miss Lee? What sort of attention did you intend to elicit from me?” Hank’s eyes held hers as firmly as his grasp held her chin.

“I…wanted you …someone…I mean…to notice that I’m…not a…a kid anymore. That I’m a…a…” Jubilee faltered. I could see moisture welling in her eyes.

“A woman, Miss Lee?” Jubilee nodded slowly. She looked very much the frightened little girl now. “And you thought my classroom was the appropriate place to demonstrate your …womanhood?”

Jubilee nodded slowly as a tear escaped to trickle down her cheek. Hank swept it away with his thumb as he studied her face. “There is not a man on this campus who unaware that you are now a woman, Miss Lee.” He leaned closer, taking her face in both hands. Jubilee licked her lips nervously.

“Why did you choose me to provoke, Miss Lee? Or have you been acting this way in all of your classes?”

“No…no…Just yours.”

“Go on.”

“I was acting like…like that…because I wanted you to…notice me.”

“Like this?” Hank held her face still as he pressed his lips to hers, slowly teasing her lips open with his tongue. Jubilee accepted his kiss tentatively, then began to return it with increasing vigor. She reached up to slide her fingers between the buttons of his shirt. A rumbling sound seemed to come from deep within Hank’s chest. He released her face and grasped her roving hands gently.

“Slow down my dear. Or you may get more than you are prepared for.” Jubilee’s eyes were wide as Hank slowly began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his well-muscled chest. He tossed the shirt over a chair. Then he reached for her, grasping her waist and lifted her easily from the desk. He cradled her against his body, letting her explore the thick fur of his chest for a moment, before carrying her to his desk. Impatiently, he swept the neat stacks of assignments into a drawer before firmly placing her at the center of the expanse of wood. He then captured her mouth again with his own, his kiss becoming deeper, rougher. Jubilee held him close with fistfuls of his fur. Again, the rumbling sound came from deep within Hank’s chest and he broke the kiss, his expression somehow feral and tender at the same time.

“B..Beast…” The girl whispered, eyes closed, fingers slipping reluctantly from his fur.

“Hank…Shh…” Hank cradled the back of her neck with one hand as he brushed her lips with the tip of his thumb. The other hand began to unbutton her blouse. The girl shifted to wrap her lean legs around his waist. Hank chuckled as he gently pushed them away. “Slowly…my dear…slowly.” He slipped her shirt open, revealing her high round breasts cupped by satiny yellow bra. He stroked her slowly, tracing the outlines of her bra, down the furrow between her breasts and across the taught planes of her stomach. Jubilee squirmed under his attentions, obviously frustrated by the slow pace.

Smiling at her reaction, Hank leaned down for another kiss, this one long and slow. Jubilee writhed, trying to reach for his belt. He caught both of her hands and pulled her upright. Quickly he stripped away her blouse and bra, draping each across his podium and covering the offending notebook. When she reached for his belt again, he chuckled and caught her hands up in one of his to hold them above her head. He used his free hand to toy with her breasts, pulling gently at the nipples, stroking her ribs and trailing lower to slip a teasing finger into the waistband of her skirt. He leaned down to trail kisses along the smooth skin of her neck and collar bone.

By now, the girl was moaning, open-mouthed. Hank grunted as she moved suddenly to wrap her legs around his waist, forcing him to take her full weight on his extended hand. I marveled at her strength and flexibility. I had forgotten she had once been an Olympic-class gymnast. Hank slid one hand beneath her ass to slide her skirt up, revealing a pair of yellow satin panties. Still holding her hands tightly, he buried his face in the curve of her neck. With another of those bass rumbles he released her hands to grab her hair and pull her head back for a fierce kiss. He pressed her body down against the hard wooden desk and pinned her there with one hand on her chest as he broke the kiss.

“Jubilee…” His voice was low and harsh, almost guttural. He closed his eyes for a moment and his chest rose and fell twice before they opened again. “Too fast...” He released her. This time when she reached for his belt, she moved slowly. Hank reached out to stroke her face and her neck, skimming his claws down her spine as she unfastened his slacks and let them fall from his hips. The girl drew back a moment as she took in the sight of his erection tenting his jockey shorts. She giggled nervously. Hank raised a questioning eyebrow.

“Tighty-whities, I should have known.” Hank stepped out of the slacks and kicked them aside. Jubilee reached cautiously to tug at the waist band of his shorts. “Now?” He nodded. She slipped both hands along his hips to strip him of the little bit of fabric. His cock stood between them now, nearly purple with blood. When she wrapped her hand around it, her fingers could not quite encircle it.

“Hmm…I think I got the proportions wrong.” Hank snorted in response, then gasped as she leaned forward to give it a tentative lick. Glancing up at his reaction, Jubilee smiled and dipped her head again, this time to circle the tip with her clever tongue. I drew closer to them, almost forgetting my place as an invisible observer. Hank planted his hands on the desk on either side of her as she slipped off the desk to kneel between his legs. He groaned as she began to stroke the underside of his cock with her tongue from balls to tip. One hand kneaded his balls gently as the other one rested on his hip to steady herself.

Again and again she used her tongue to circle the head of his dick, tracing the thick ridge of the glans then following the ropy vein beneath to his balls, then back again. By now, Hank was panting, his claws digging into the walnut desk. Her hand left his hip to wrap around the base of his cock and her tongue circled the head one last time before she opened her mouth wide and let it pass between her lips. Hank froze when her hand and mouth began to pump in unison, her free hand abandoning his balls to clutch at his taught, fur-covered ass. His hips began to move with her efforts as his low rumble began to grow in volume. Jubilee struggled to maintain control of their movements. After a few moments, she lost the rhythm and drew back, releasing his cock from her mouth, sitting back on her heels and pumping with her hand.

Hank growled and reached down for the girl. He pulled her up roughly and lifted her onto the desk. Jubilee made no move to resist as he reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down over her hips. She wriggled frantically to prevent him from ripping them apart as he stripped them from her. He pressed her down on the wooden desk and slid one large hand up her thigh. When he reached her dripping center, he stroked one finger along the wet lips to gather the moisture then brought it to his nose. He sniffed deeply, then licked his finger clean, as if sampling some rich desert. Jubilee watched, eyes wide. He then grasped her thighs in his hands and pulled her to the edge of the desk, taking advantage of her flexibility to spread them wide. He rested the head of his cock at her entrance. As he began to press forward, Jubilee grunted.

Hank rumbled again, but he stopped. Holding Jubilee still with one hand, he began to stroke her from neck, to nipples, to belly and finally to her swollen clit, where made small, teasing circles, before beginning again. He repeated this patiently until her body began to relax. He pressed forward again, this time slipping further into her slim body, until she began to tense again. Once more he paused and began his teasing, stroking ritual, this time pressing forward slowly until he was buried up to his balls. Now he grasped her hips beneath her skirt and began to slowly pump in and out. Jubilee panted beneath him, her hands alternating between kneading her own breasts and grasping at his forearms. As his tempo sped up, she brought her legs up to lock around his hips.

Unable to resist, I found myself slipping my hands beneath the waistband of my skirt and beneath the hem of my blouse. As their tempo sped up, so did mine. Hank began to grunt with the effort of maintaining control as Jubilee’s moans became more and more frantic. At last she came with a long throaty moan while Hank continued to pump slowly, then paused as she recovered. Then with at growl he grasped her hips and turned her over onto her knees. He flipped up her skirt to reveal the pale round globes of her ass before covering it with his own. He waited just long enough for her to find her balance before thrusting himself into her pussy. Patience now forgotten, his expression was grim and feral as he pounded mercilessly into her tiny body. My knees nearly buckled as I felt an orgasm crash over me and I desperately clenched my teeth to hold back the moan that threatened to reveal me.

Just as I began to regain control, Hank thrust one last time and came with a roar. For a moment, there was silence, broken only by their labored breathing while they rested, bodies still joined. Then Hank pulled away and Jubilee collapsed onto the hard wood. Hank reached for his discarded clothes and quickly donned his briefs and slacks. Turning to see Jubilee still motionless, he looked pensive and reached for her shoulder, turning her over gently. Seeing his concerned expression, Jubilee grinned up at him.

“Can we do that again?” Hank blinked in surprise.

“Again?” He helped her down from the desk. Jubilee groaned as she discovered a few sore spots.

“Yeah. Again…Just not right now. Ow! I hurt in places I didn’t know I had.”

Hank chuckled. “You my dear are insatiable as well as incorrigible.” He retrieved her underwear and handed it to her. “Now, there is the matter of your failure to follow the dress code.”

“What? You’ve got to be kidding!”

As the dream began to fade around me, Jubilee stood again at the chalkboard, copying the same sentence over and over again. “I will not show my panties in class. I will not show my panties in class.”