Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Black Jack Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Tsuzuki Tries to Learn how to Cook and what Happens Afterword ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei or Black Jack. Yami no Matsuei is owned by Yoko Matsushita. Black Jack is owned by Tezuka Ozamu.
Please forgive me if I get anything wrong. I have not read them both from start to finish.
This is my first fanfiction, so I hope it's not too bad.
Warning: This story might contain spoilers and a little violence later on.
Well, enjoy!

Ch.2
Ding Dong
Black Jack looked up from his work upon hearing the doorbell ring.
“Pinoko is out getting groceries. I suppose I'll have to answer it.” Black Jack thought quickly as he got up to see who it was. “Coming!” he yelled.
When he opened the door, he was face to face with a purple-eyed man. “Can I help you?” he asked.
“Are you Dr. Black Jack? I was wondering if your assistant would be so kind as to teach me how to cook.” the man begged.
Black Jack was perplexed. He definitely didn't get many people asking to learn how to cook from Pinoko. “She's not here right now. Why don't you come in and I'll make us some tea.”
“Sure thing,” the man said as he stepped inside. “Oh, my name is Tsuzuki, Asato by the way.”
“It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Tsuzuki.” Black Jack said.
“You can just call me Tsuzuki.” Tsuzuki admonished.
“So, why do you want to learn to cook from Pinoko anyways?” Black Jack asked curiously as he set the water to boil then went back to sit down.
By now Tsuzuki was quietly fidgeting with his coat cuff. “Well, let's just say that my cooking is quite inedible to say the least about it.”
“Ok, I get it.” Black Jack replied as he chuckled softly. “Ah, the kettle is finally boiling. I'll be right back with our tea.”
Black Jack then proceeded to get up and pour the hot water into two cups and add tea bags. He then handed one cup to Tsuzuki and sat back down.
“Now then, why don't you explain to me why you don't go to a professional to learn how to cook.” Black Jack stated.
Tsuzuki quickly replied, “I don't get paid that much for my job. And what I do get paid goes to the expenses I occur while doing my job. Well, either that or I use it to buy a few sweets.” Tsuzuki grinned quickly.
“I see. Well, you'll have to ask Pinoko if she'll teach you. If she agrees, I'll let you stay in our guest room. Believe it or not, you'd actually be doing me a favor. She won't be as bored if she's able to teach you and that will keep her out of my hair while I work.” Black Jack said quite seriously.
The door managed to open a few seconds later, Pinoko almost flying through in her rush to greet the doctor. “I'm back, Chenchei!” she called out as she took a tumble, sending groceries everywhere.
Black Jack and Tsuzuki got up to help her grab the groceries off the floor. While they did so, she asked, “Who is this Chenchei, a patient?”
“No he's not.” He responded, “He actually wanted to ask a favor of you, Pinoko.”
Tsuzuki then got down on his knees and asked her politely, “Pinoko, will you teach me how to cook?”
“Chenchei, may I?” Pinoko quickly asked.
“Of course you can.” He responded gently.
Pinoko wasted no time in declaring, “The answer is yes. By the way, what's your name?”
“Tsuzuki, Asato.” replied Tsuzuki.