Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Black Jack Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Tsuzuki Tries to Learn how to Cook and what Happens Afterword ❯ chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei or Black Jack. Yami no Matsuei is owned by Yoko Matsushita. Black Jack is owned by Tezuka Ozamu.
Please forgive me if I get anything wrong. I have not read them both from start to finish.
This is my first fanfiction, so I hope it's not too bad.
Warning: There might be spoilers and violence.

Well, enjoy!
Ch.12
The demon that had attacked Tsuzuki and Black Jack walked into a room full of demons. When he came in, another, bigger, more menacing demon came over to him.
“Did you complete your job?” asked the other demon, growling.
“Not yet, boss.” The demon said respectively to the other.
“Why not, minion?” the boss asked the other angrily.
“I almost had him. I could clearly tell he was not ready for me to attack. However, when I was about to kill him, an annoying human interfered. I quickly disabled the human, but the shinigami had already recovered by the time I was done with him. The shinigami summoned a shikigami and chased me out.” The minion told his boss regretfully.
“I should destroy you for not completing your mission.” The menacing demon stated.
“Wait!” cried the minion. “I have set up a plan to kill that shinigami. In fact, it should almost be done.” The minion said hysterically.
“I'll give you one last chance.” His boss replied. “But if you fail-”
“I know, I know. You'll kill me, right?” the minion asked fearlessly.
The boss looked annoyed at that, but let it pass anyways. (1)

Tatsumi had called Tsuzuki and Hisoka to his office for a meeting.
“Is it a case? Or are we in trouble for something?” Tsuzuki wondered as he and Hisoka walked down the hall to Tatsumi's office.
After they knocked on the door, Tatsumi called them in. He had two folders in his hand; one for each partner.
“Is it a case?” Hisoka asked curiously.
“Hai, it is.” Tatsumi responded. He then went on to explain it as he handed them the folders. “A girl was attacked by a demon in your sector.” When he saw Tsuzuki's look of worry, he chuckled and said, “Don't worry. Your friend Black Jack and Watari are taking care of her as we speak.”
“Demons don't usually attack humans…” Tsuzuki mused. “Not unless they want something.”
“That's right.” Tatsumi replied. “The only reason the girl is still alive is that I ran into her while she was being attacked and chased off the demon. Who knows how many other victims there have been so far. That's why I would like you two to put a stop to this.”
“We understand.” Hisoka said. “We'll be on our way immediately.”
And with that Tsuzuki and Hisoka left on their mission.

Black Jack was looking for Pinoko. They had an operation to do.
When he finally spotted her, she was talking to two young women. “Pinoko!” he called, “Prepare for an operation.”
Pinoko turned to look at him and then came bounding over, saying, “Hai, hai, Chenchei.”
The ladies looked on with curiosity at this new development with their friend. One turned to the other and said, “Yuma, we should go see what they're doing.”
Yuma agreed, replying, “Yea, we should, Saya.”
With that the two young ladies followed Pinoko and Black Jack to the hospital room.
When they all got there, Watari was just finishing administrating the antidote to the girl. He turned to them and said, “There you are Black Jack-san. Are you ready to operate?” Watari then noticed that Yuma and Saya had also entered the room and addressed them, “Yuma, Saya, if you don't like to see blood then I suggest you leave the room. Black Jack-san is about to operate.”
The two girls decided to stay. After all, if Pinoko was staying and even helping, the least they could do was stay.
After Black Jack and Pinoko got on their respective outfits (surgeon's outfit for Black Jack, nurses outfit for Pinoko) they started.
The first thing Black Jack did was announce what they were doing. “We are going to repair the patient's arm. Nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and bones have been cut. To repair her arm, we are going to need to sew up the nerves, blood vessels, and muscles and set the bones. If we don't, her arm might be paralyzed for the rest of her life.”
Right after he said that, Pinoko promptly applied local anesthesia to the patient's arm and then disinfected it.
Once she was done, Black Jack started operating. He first sewed up the nerves, blood vessels, and muscles and then set the bones. After that, he carefully sutured the opening on her arm closed.
“We're done.” He stated after he finished suturing her arm.
Pinoko and Black Jack left the room to get washed up; leaving Watari, Saya, and Yuma staring after them in amazement.

(1) These demons have the same reason for wanting to kill Tsuzuki as the others.
I hope everyone has enjoyed the chapter. I also hope that the story has been overall quite enjoyable so far and will continue to be so. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'll try to answer them with my next update. I'll try to update soon, so until then, bye!