Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ The Worst Anime Cross-Over Plus George Weasley ❯ Amusement Park ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part Four of the Worst Anime Cross-Over Plus Harry Potter George Weasley.

*WHY is there a part four?!* *Because I put it there. ^^*

George and Fletcher: The Amusement Park

*Are they working?* *Yeah, doing alchemy on plants.*

Fletcher and Russell stood in the backyard drawing circles with runes. They set plants on the circles and pressed their hands on them. With a flash of light, the plants grow taller and healthier.

“Hey guys!” George called from the side of the house. “What are you doing?”

Russell frowned. “Fletcher, your prick boyfriend is here.” He turned back to the plants.

Fletcher smiled, elbowing his brother in the side. “Nothing much, just some work on some plants. What brings you here, George?” He had stopped asking Russell to refrain from calling George a prick long ago.

“Alchemy?! You guys are doing alchemy?” George said excitedly, looking at the plants. “Are you done, Fletcher? You’re coming to my house.”

Fletcher blinked. “I am?”

“You can’t order him around, Prick.” *OMG! Train cars are blowing up!* *For seriously! OMG!* *Run for your life!*

“Oh, but I am. He needs to meet my brother.” George said with a nod.

Russell shook his head with a sigh. Fletcher beamed. He wanted to meet George’s brother since he first mentioned him.

“Do I need to bring anything?”

“Just your cute little butt,” George said with a wink. “But we are going to an amusement park…” *Yay! AIDS!*

Fletcher blushed, but smiled. “Really? An amusement park? Is Fred going along too?” He headed for the house, taking George’s hand.

Russell grumbled again. “Take off your shoes, prick.” *WE HAVE TO EVACUATE!* *OMGOSH!*

Inside, Fletcher grabbed a wallet and his hat. “Ready?”

“Isn’t your bedroom right upstairs?” *Angel-chans!* *Chocolates, ok! Afro, okay. WAIT! I am not wearing an afro…*

“George, don’t start,” Fletcher said, opening the back door to holler out at Russell. “Bye! I’ll be back later.”

“What time is that prick bringing you home?” Russell shouted.

“Later,” George shouted. “Bye, Russell!”

“Bye, bro!” Fletcher called, slamming the door shut and heading to the front one.

George and Fletcher walk along the sidewalk, holding hands. *Cuz that’s what they do.* *And it’s so cute!*

“What’s your brother like?” Fletcher asked as they got closer.

“He’s a lot like me, actually.” George smiled. “Why? Are you nervous?” *I think the only difference now is that one is bi and the other is straight.* *I think in Hogwarts they were both experimental.* *I can see all the girls, but what about the guys? They didn’t do it with just any guy.* *Lee Jordan. They loved Lee.* *But not at the same time! 0.0* *Well no.*

Fletcher squeaked. “No…not really.” He was. *Nods.*

*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!* *I didn’t mean to! I didn’t mean to!* *OMG!* *Washes mouth out with soap and water.* *How can you say that, Leashy!!* *whines. I didn’t mean to! I need to die now.* *…overdramatic much?* *Shrugs.* *The poor twins.*

They arrive at the apartment a few minutes later. *Because there’s a transdimensional time warp that exists in Ali’s mind.* *And mine. Mine is on my roof.* *Cuz I put it there.*

George hopped up the stairs two at a time, throwing open the door. “FREEEEEEEED!”

“GEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRGE! 221; Of course, Fred had to one up him by shouting his brother’s name longer.

George and Fletcher entered what Fletcher could only assume was the living room. But it was such a mess with papers, boxes and random pieces of junk covering every corner, hiding the furniture and floor. And what was with the screaming? He had only been there for a few seconds and already had quite an impression of Fred.

Fred appeared with a bang in from a side room with a grin. “So you’re Fletcher!” He held out his hand. “You’re my brother’s sex-,” One glance at George told him not to finish that. *Sex monkey. But SOMEONE didn’t like it.* *Heeeeeeeey!*

Fletcher blushed, but took his hand anyway. “You two…are twins?” *George forgot to tell him that little bit.*

George giggled. “Sorry love muffin!”

Fred nodded, chuckling and shaking his hand lightly. “Since birth.”

Fletcher returned the hand shake then took his hand back. “So you guys live above your own shop?”

George dropped a stack of papers on the floor, uncovering the couch. “Here, have a seat. There’s something I want to tell you.”

Fletcher sat down feeling a little anxious. Usually one hears that line just before a break up, but Fletcher had just met Fred, so obviously that wasn’t the case. And they had pretty much shared everything. There shouldn’t be anything new to discuss. Unless George wanted to do something in the bed…ew. But he does keep talking about it. Maybe he couldn’t take it any more…but then, why was Fred in the room too? *Ugh! It’s serious all of a sudden!* *It is! I need Tsuzuki to cheer me up.*

George smiled reassuring. *Or as reassuring as it can be. He’s is a prankster.* “Hey, no worries, Fletcher. It’s not about us; it’s something I haven’t told you yet. I mean, I know you know about the time when I provoked the chickens into nearly eating me alive and the time at Hogwarts when I stuck a *woohoo* in my *hoohoo*.” *Sorry folks. We hand to censure that. Ah well!* *Use your imagination.* “But this is different. Fletcher,” He paused dramatically, taking Fletcher’s hand in his. “I’m a wizard.”

Fletcher blinked. “What?”

“Geez, ruin the dramatic atmosphere.” George rolled his eyes. “I. Am. A. Wizard.” He said slowly.

Fletcher *Ali! Stop humping the computer!* *It’s male. It likes it.* *It must be bi-curious.* thought about this for a moment. He wanted to ask ‘With a wand?’ but George would take it the wrong way and then bedrooms would be mentioned and he would get nowhere. *Who? Fletcher or George?* *Both* And why would he keep it secret…yeah, it was weird and he never would have guessed. At the same time though, he found it interesting. He found it no different than his alchemy. Granted there was science to alchemy, but some of it had to deal with magic. It wasn’t so weird…

“Fletcher?” George asked, poking him *Not like that!* in the arm. “Any thoughts?”

Fletcher smiled. “Yeah, but it’s alright. I think you being a wizard is cool!”

George grinned from ear to ear and tackled him in a hug. “Yay!” *So kawaii!* *I love George.* *Hey, that’s my line.* *No, yours is ‘I likey zee George’.* *But still….* *Fletcher has him.* *How does he have him?* *With a side of whip cream.*

Fletcher laughed, hugging George back. “N-nervous?” He asked jokingly.

*We’re driving and writing all at once!* *w00t for anime club.*

“Nah,” George lied. “But we should get going.” He stood and offered Fletcher a hand.

“Oh…yeah.” He had forgotten about the park. “Is Fred going along?”

“Nope, you two lovebirds have fun,” Fred said with a smile. *Awww!*

A few a minutes later, they said good-bye to Fred and headed to the amusement park. *Are they going to do anything cute along the way?* *Noooo, just get to the park already.* *You know, I hate spelling ‘amusement’ and ‘restaurant’ cuz then I have to think. And thinking just doesn’t sit well with me.*

They arrived at the park where a flamboyant blonde was selling tickets and snapping pictures. As George and Fletcher moved up the line, they noticed it wasn’t just a blonde, it was teenaged boy-man. *We had a long talk and decided that Matsuri is a boy-man. Not a boy but not quite a man.*

“We’ll take-,”

“You two are so cute! Can I take your picture?” Matsuri exclaimed his purple camera flashing several times as he asked this.

George and Fletcher blinked the light on the back of their eye-lids.

“Sure…but hey, if I write down my address, will you send the best one to me?” George asked, pulling out a pen and paper.

Fletcher blushed a little. Aw, George could be sweet sometimes.

Matsuri nodded. “Okay! You wanted two tickets, right?” *I had Vault!!!* *Do you feel fulfilled?* *Yes!* *Why did I let you have that?*

George pulled out his wallet. “Yep.” They exchanged money and tickets.

“Alright, and I’ll remember to send you the pictures. Have fun!” He waved as George and Fletcher walked through the gate.

“What do you want to do first, Fletcher?” George asked, passing a map stand grabbing one just in case.

“Mm…I dunno. Rides?”

Glancing at the map, George grinned. “We can go to the House of Mirrors.” And make out.

“Okay.” Fletcher said, holding George’s hand.

The mirrors inside elongated them, squashed them and made their bodies wavy. *He fondled my Ron!* *Follow the butterflies. Follow the butterflies.*

“Ooooo!”

“Weeee!”
“…” Fletcher shook his head. “George!”

“Waaa!” George exclaimed, pointing in the corner. “Look at that! Two guys are snogging.”

The two guys making out jumped apart, looking at George. The pink haired one pushed the blue haired one away.

“You said no one would find us!” Sunao yelled, pointing at Sora.

“I didn’t think anyone would!” Sora said, looking disappointed. It’s really not Sora’s fault, but if you’re Sunao, it is.

George laughed. “We had the same idea.”

Fletcher blushed and shook his head. “No we didn’t!”

“Oops, that was my idea.”

Sunao glared and turned away from Sora. “Idiot!” *In his little girly voice.* He stomped away.

“Aw, but wait!” Sora said, all sad and depressed. “I’m sorry.” He followed Sunao out, leaving Fletcher and George alone.

George smirked. “Since they’re gone…”

“Aw, that was really mean George!” Fletcher said.

“If we see them again, I’ll apologize.” George said, pulling Fletcher closer with a glint in his eye. “Does that sound like a plan?”

Fletcher blushed, squeaking a bit, merely nodding. *What did we tell you? Fletcher is a horny little boy.*

George brought Fletcher’s face up to his. Fletcher swallowed his heart racing. His lips were mere millimeters from George’s *yay! It’s going to be lemony!* when a bunch of rowdy elementary boys charged in. Fletcher jumped away and ran out, much like Sunao. George groaned. So much for that idea, he thought, following Fletcher out of the House of Mirrors. *Yaoi-loving-fan-girls kill Ali repeatedly with a butter knife.* *But Leashy brings the Ali back with Draco’s wand.*

Since that planned backfired, they went on different rides. Some were fun, some were nauseating, and some were lame. *Cause lame is my word.* *I was thinking it….* But George wasn’t able to recreate the House of Mirror’s scene again.

“Fletcher, I’m hungry.”

“Are you serious? You nearly puked on that last ride.”

George shrugged. “I didn’t because there’s no food in my tummy.” *I thought you didn’t like that word.* *Tummy?* *Yeah.* *Eh. It’s George. He told me to.*

A polite man with a kind face walked up to Fletcher and George. He smiled sweetly…or was it a she? The small body frame and kind, soft face made this man seem very womanly. Then again, she had no boobs. *Which means, she fails at being an anime character. As do I…*

“Excuse me,” she…he?...said. “Have you seen two boys around here?” George decided this person was a he; his ‘gay-dar’ told him that the person with the messy hair was more than just a companion. “One has long, pink hair and the other has spiky, blue hair. You might have seen them holding hands?”

George scratched his head. “Oh yeah! We saw them making-out in the House of Mirrors.”

“George! Don’t say it like that,” Fletcher scolded.

The other man sighed. “Let’s go find them, Nanami. Sunao probably ran-,”

Suddenly, Sora ran up, whining and breathing heavily. “Nii-chan, Nanami-chan! I can’t find Nao-kun!”

Nanami smiled. “Don’t worry, we’ll find him.”

“It’s your own fault,” Shinichiro said, rolling his eyes.

“No it’s not!” Sora yelled, noticing George and pointing at him. “It’s all his fault. If he hadn’t come along-,”
Shaking his head and grumbling, Shinichiro *I have to think when I spell this out too.* grabbed Sora and dragged him away.

Nanami smiled politely at Fletcher and George. “Sorry to bother you.” He said, following Shinichiro and Sora.

George laughed. “That was fun!”

“Let’s go have lunch now…” *Your chin looks lovely from this angle.*

“You go find a table and I’ll order the food, ok Fletcher?” George said, planning on getting as much food as he can carry.

Fletcher found an empty table under the shade. *You have a prude, bi-curious male computer.* It felt like forever for George to return with food and drinks, but when he did, he was hidden behind a mountain of food, candy, and fat. Lots of fat.

“George that’s not food! That’s fat!” Fletcher scolded.
“But it tastes good.” George grinned and they started to eat it anyway. Their lunch was slightly interrupted when a disturbance was heard from a few tables over.

“But Hisoka!” Tsuzuki whined. “I wanted some cotton candy! And a caramel apple! And one of those cheese curd things! They looked yummy!”

“I said no. It’s not healthy for you to keep eating all those sweets.” Hisoka scolded his cute and lovable partner. Though he’d never admit to saying that.

“But these sandwiches are boring!” Tsuzuki pouted, giving Hisoka his sad puppy dog eyes.

“Oh! Another lover’s quarrel!” George squealed. *George squeals?*

“Looks like a mother reprimanding her son to me.” Fletcher put his two cents in. George continued to watch the two at the other table. “George just leave them be.” Fletcher half scolded half whined.

“Fine!” Hisoka gave into those adorable violet eyes. “If I promise to get you ice cream after this then will you eat your sandwich?”
“Ok!” Tsuzuki said happily. “I love you!” Tsuzuki then kissed Hisoka lightly on the lips surprising him. *Lemon! Woot!* *Lemon over...* *Aw...sad*

George saw this and just had to say something. “That doesn’t look like a ‘mother and son’ kiss to me. W00T!” George hollered.

“Sit down, George!” Fletcher squeak and blushed as he pulled George back down in his seat. *Since when is Fletcher so bosy?* *Since he met George.*

After the shock of the surprise kiss wore off Hisoka got mad and tried to glare at Tsuzuki. “Tsuzuki not in public! It’s bad enough I have to deal the crowds now I have to deal with what they think of us!” Hisoka glared at George as he said that.

After Fletcher and George had finished their lunch they decided to go on a few more rides. On the way to the fairis wheel George stopped dead in his tracts, Fletcher nearly running into him. “George?” Fletcher questioned looking up at him.

“Hey! It’s Soubi and Ritsuka!” George yelled and waved at them. Fletcher squeaked, Soubi kind of scared him.

“Long time no see.” Soubi said as he and Ritsuka walked up to them. Ritsuka looked at them and pulled his hat down making sure it was secure. *Ritsuka: with or without ears? Nobody knows…* * A mystery…* *Haru!* He also was wearing a long coat that went to his knees.

"Isn't it hot in that coat and hat?" Fletcher asked, smiling at Ritsuka.

Ritsuka glared daggers. "No."

"Aw, Ritsuka love," Soubi cooed as Fletcher squeeked a bit. "Don't be so shy. Take off your hat."

Sending the daggers up at Soubi now, he gritted his teeth. "No."

"He's got quite the temper," George said.

Soubi smiled. "He'll take it all off for me later."'

At this, Ritsuka blushed, about to kick Soubi, he kicks the ground instead. "Soubi!" He grumbled in frustration. *"Frustration"* *What kind we won't say.*

Amused by these two, George leaned towards Soubi and whisepered. "How do I get Fletcher to do the same for me?"

"It's really quite easily. Get Fletcher hot and horny and then pretend to leave him like that. You'll have him begging for you to come back." Soubi whispered back then winked at Fletcher, who blushed.

"Uh...George...let's go..." Fletcher glanced around the park for something they hadn't done yet. "Oh, let's play some games."

George resisted the urge to ask what games. *Bedroom!* *Doctor and patient!* *S&M?* *Fletcher would freak!* *George would enjoy it* *Maybe next time...* "Those ones? Sure. Anything for you, honey bunny."

"See you guys later...we seem to bump into each other all the time." Soubi said, taking Ritsuka's hand. Ritsuka blushed and hoped it didn't show. He didn't want to admit it, but he really liked the attention.

"Later Soubi," George waved. "I'll give your advice a shot."

Soubi winked. "Good luck."

Fletcher blushed but didn't want to know what that was all about. They walked towards the games where George's Gay-dar suddenly went off again. A blue haired boy and a red haired boy were at the games, looking at the prizes.

"Aw...that one reminds me of With!" Daisuke smiled as he pointed at a large bunny with floppy ears.

Satoshi nodded. "I can win that for you, if you want."

"Oh, you don't have to do-," But Satoshi had already won him the rabbit.

"It was no trouble. I do expect something in return though."

"Sure. Thanks, Satoshi." I wonder what he wants though, Daisuke thought. Dark began to laugh. Isn't it obvious? He wants you in bed! *Hump hump hump!* Daisuke shook his head. Oh Dark, don't talk like that. It's not true!

Satoshi smirked, knowing what was going on in Daisuke's head. "Ready to go home?"

"Uh...sure." He blushed, not sure why Dark was howling with laughter. They walked away, hand-in-hand, Daisuke clutching the rabbit tightly.

"George? Hey, George?" Fletcher nudged him lightly.

George smiled, pointing at the large animals. "I can win you one, if you want."

"Okay..."

As George attempted to win an animal for Fletcher, he contimplated on how good George was today. Well... not really. But he was sweet to take me out all day like this and pay for lunch and he's trying to win me a prize. I dunno, it's a pretty big step though.

"Hey Fletcher, watch this!" George grinned mischeviously as he threw the ring around the peg. It should have missed, but miraculously made it. The man working the stand was convinced though. Fletcher howerver, caught his slight of hand.

"George! I don't think you're supposed to be doing that!" Fletcher whispered as the man handed over a large, fluffy, pink *Pussy!* cat.

"Relax, no one saw."

"So uh...want to start heading home now?" Fletcher said nervously from behind his prize.

George took Fletcher's hand. "Sure, cutie pie. Where are we headed?" The next thing he really wanted to say was of course 'You're bedroom?' but he resisted the temptation.

Fletcher knew what he was thinking. "If uh...you don't say anything about bedrooms..." George perked up. "If you don't say anything about them for the rest of the day, I'm not sure and it's not one hundred percent and it's definitely not a promise, but if you don't say-,"

"Fletcher, just spit it out!" George said, stopping right outside the exit.

He blushed brightly. "Something good might happen."

George's face brightens. "Like what? Like what? Like what?"

"Well...see...s-something g-good." Fletcher stuttered.

"Okay, okay, okay!" George pulls him through the exit at a dead run. *Oh no...what did Fletcher get himself into?* *Well...Fletcher's not going to get into anything. George is!* *Zee end?* *Is it?* *We never got quick lube in it!* *Uh...next one?* *Yay! The next one!* *...what did I agree to?!*