Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ The Worst Anime Cross-Over Plus George Weasley ❯ Amusement Park Edited ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part Four of the Worst Anime Cross-Over Plus Harry Potter George Weasley.
 
George and Fletcher: The Amusement Park
 
Fletcher and Russell stood in the backyard drawing circles with runes. They set plants on the circles and pressed their hands on them. With a flash of light, the plants grow taller and healthier.
 
“Hey guys!” George called from the side of the house. “What are you doing?”
 
Russell frowned. “Fletcher, your prick boyfriend is here.” He turned back to the plants.
 
Fletcher smiled, elbowing his brother in the side. “Nothing much, just some work on some plants. What brings you here, George?” He had stopped asking Russell to refrain from calling George a prick long ago.
 
“Alchemy?! You guys are doing alchemy?” George said excitedly, looking at the plants. “Are you done, Fletcher? You're coming to my house.”
 
Fletcher blinked. “I am?”
 
“You can't order him around, Prick.”
 
“Oh, but I am. He needs to meet my brother.” George said with a nod.
 
Russell shook his head with a sigh. Fletcher beamed. He wanted to meet George's brother since he first mentioned him.
 
“Do I need to bring anything?”
 
“Just your cute little butt,” George said with a wink. “But we are going to an amusement park…”
 
Fletcher blushed, but smiled. “Really? An amusement park? Is Fred going along too?” He headed for the house, taking George's hand.
 
Russell grumbled again. “Take off your shoes, prick.”
 
Inside, Fletcher grabbed a wallet and his hat. “Ready?”
 
“Isn't your bedroom right upstairs?”
 
“George, don't start,” Fletcher said, opening the back door to holler out at Russell. “Bye! I'll be back later.”
 
“What time is that prick bringing you home?” Russell shouted.
 
“Later,” George shouted. “Bye, Russell!”
 
“Bye, bro!” Fletcher called, slamming the door shut and heading to the front one.
 
George and Fletcher walk along the sidewalk, holding hands
 
“What's your brother like?” Fletcher asked as they got closer.
 
“He's a lot like me, actually.” George smiled. “Why? Are you nervous?”
 
Fletcher squeaked. “No…not really.” He was.
 
They arrive at the apartment a few minutes later.
 
George hopped up the stairs two at a time, throwing open the door. “FREEEEEEEED!”
 
“GEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRGE!” Of course, Fred had to one up him by shouting his brother's name longer.
 
George and Fletcher entered what Fletcher could only assume was the living room. But it was such a mess with papers, boxes and random pieces of junk covering every corner, hiding the furniture and floor. And what was with the screaming? He had only been there for a few seconds and already had quite an impression of Fred.
 
Fred appeared with a bang in from a side room with a grin. “So you're Fletcher!” He held out his hand. “You're my brother's sex-,” One glance at George told him not to finish that.
 
Fletcher blushed, but took his hand anyway. “You two…are twins?”
 
George giggled. “Sorry love muffin!”
 
Fred nodded, chuckling and shaking his hand lightly. “Since birth.”
 
Fletcher returned the hand shake then took his hand back. “So you guys live above your own shop?”
 
George dropped a stack of papers on the floor, uncovering the couch. “Here, have a seat. There's something I want to tell you.”
 
Fletcher sat down feeling a little anxious. Usually one hears that line just before a break up, but Fletcher had just met Fred, so obviously that wasn't the case. And they had pretty much shared everything. There shouldn't be anything new to discuss. Unless George wanted to do something in the bed…ew. But he does keep talking about it. Maybe he couldn't take it any more…but then, why was Fred in the room too?
George smiled reassuring. “Hey, no worries, Fletcher. It's not about us; it's something I haven't told you yet. I mean, I know you know about the time when I provoked the chickens into nearly eating me alive and the time at Hogwarts when I stuck a *woohoo* in my *hoohoo*.” “But this is different. Fletcher,” He paused dramatically, taking Fletcher's hand in his. “I'm a wizard.”
 
Fletcher blinked. “What?”
 
“Geez, ruin the dramatic atmosphere.” George rolled his eyes. “I. Am. A. Wizard.” He said slowly.
 
Fletcher thought about this for a moment. He wanted to ask `With a wand?' but George would take it the wrong way and then bedrooms would be mentioned and he would get nowhere. And why would he keep it secret…yeah, it was weird and he never would have guessed. At the same time though, he found it interesting. He found it no different than his alchemy. Granted there was science to alchemy, but some of it had to deal with magic. It wasn't so weird…
 
“Fletcher?” George asked, poking him in the arm. “Any thoughts?”
 
Fletcher smiled. “Yeah, but it's alright. I think you being a wizard is cool!”
 
George grinned from ear to ear and tackled him in a hug. “Yay!” Fletcher laughed, hugging George back. “N-nervous?” He asked jokingly.
 
“Nah,” George lied. “But we should get going.” He stood and offered Fletcher a hand.
 
“Oh…yeah.” He had forgotten about the park. “Is Fred going along?”
 
“Nope, you two lovebirds have fun,” Fred said with a smile.
 
A few a minutes later, they said good-bye to Fred and headed to the amusement park.
 
They arrived at the park where a flamboyant blonde was selling tickets and snapping pictures. As George and Fletcher moved up the line, they noticed it wasn't just a blonde, it was teenaged boy-man.
 
“We'll take-,”
 
“You two are so cute! Can I take your picture?” Matsuri exclaimed his purple camera flashing several times as he asked this.
 
George and Fletcher blinked the light on the back of their eye-lids.
 
“Sure…but hey, if I write down my address, will you send the best one to me?” George asked, pulling out a pen and paper.
 
Fletcher blushed a little. Aw, George could be sweet sometimes.
 
Matsuri nodded. “Okay! You wanted two tickets, right?”
 
George pulled out his wallet. “Yep.” They exchanged money and tickets.
 
“Alright, and I'll remember to send you the pictures. Have fun!” He waved as George and Fletcher walked through the gate.
 
“What do you want to do first, Fletcher?” George asked, passing a map stand grabbing one just in case.
 
“Mm…I dunno. Rides?”
 
Glancing at the map, George grinned. “We can go to the House of Mirrors.” And make out.
 
“Okay.” Fletcher said, holding George's hands.
 
The mirrors inside elongated them, squashed them and made their bodies wavy.
 
“Ooooo!”
 
“Weeee!”
 
“…” Fletcher shook his head. “George!”
 
“Waaa!” George exclaimed, pointing in the corner. “Look at that! Two guys are snogging.”
 
The two guys making out jumped apart, looking at George. The pink haired one pushed the blue haired one away.
 
“You said no one would find us!” Sunao yelled, pointing at Sora.
 
“I didn't think anyone would!” Sora said, looking disappointed. It's really not Sora's fault, but if you're Sunao, it is.
 
George laughed. “We had the same idea.”
 
Fletcher blushed and shook his head. “No we didn't!”
 
“Oops, that was my idea.”
 
Sunao glared and turned away from Sora. “Idiot!” He stomped away.
 
“Aw, but wait!” Sora said, all sad and depressed. “I'm sorry.” He followed Sunao out, leaving Fletcher and George alone.
 
George smirked. “Since they're gone…”
 
“Aw, that was really mean George!” Fletcher said.
 
“If we see them again, I'll apologize.” George said, pulling Fletcher closer with a glint in his eye. “Does that sound like a plan?”
 
Fletcher blushed, squeaking a bit, merely nodding.
 
George brought Fletcher's face up to his. Fletcher swallowed his heart racing. His lips were mere millimeters from George's when a bunch of rowdy elementary boys charged in. Fletcher jumped away and ran out, much like Sunao. George groaned. So much for that idea, he thought, following Fletcher out of the House of Mirrors.
 
Since that planned backfired, they went on different rides. Some were fun, some were nauseating, and some were lame. But George wasn't able to recreate the House of Mirror's scene again.
 
“Fletcher, I'm hungry.”
 
“Are you serious? You nearly puked on that last ride.”
 
George shrugged. “I didn't because there's no food in my tummy.”
 
A polite man with a kind face walked up to Fletcher and George. He smiled sweetly…or was it a she? The small body frame and kind, soft face made this man seem very womanly. Then again, she had no boobs.
 
“Excuse me,” she…he?...said. “Have you seen two boys around here?” George decided this person was a he; his `gay-dar' told him that the person with the messy hair was more than just a companion. “One has long, pink hair and the other has spiky, blue hair. You might have seen them holding hands?”
 
George scratched his head. “Oh yeah! We saw them making-out in the House of Mirrors.”
 
“George! Don't say it like that,” Fletcher scolded.
 
The other man sighed. “Let's go find them, Nanami. Sunao probably ran-,”
 
Suddenly, Sora ran up, whining and breathing heavily. “Nii-chan, Nanami-chan! I can't find Nao-kun!”
 
Nanami smiled. “Don't worry, we'll find him.”
 
“It's your own fault,” Shinichiro said, rolling his eyes.
 
“No it's not!” Sora yelled, noticing George and pointing at him. “It's all his fault. If he hadn't come along-,”
Shaking his head and grumbling, Shinichiro grabbed Sora and dragged him away.
 
Nanami smiled politely at Fletcher and George. “Sorry to bother you.” He said, following Shinichiro and Sora.
 
George laughed. “That was fun!”
 
“Let's go have lunch now…”
 
“You go find a table and I'll order the food, ok Fletcher?” George said, planning on getting as much food as he can carry.
 
Fletcher found an empty table under the shade. It felt like forever for George to return with food and drinks, but when he did, he was hidden behind a mountain of food, candy, and fat. Lots of fat.