Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Little Things ❯ Taste ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Little Things
Taste
By: eternalsailorsolarwind
 
Disclaimer: Nope, still owned by Matsushita Yoko. I just play with her characters for fun and games.
 
A/N: Okay, going to answer the question as to why Tsuzuki brought chocolate body paint to work (see last chapter). It started bugging even me. ^_^ Pure fluff.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o
 
Hisoka looked up as the office door opened with a loud bang. Tsuzuki, in puppy mode, barreled into the room, practically throwing himself at his partner. “'Soka-chan! Tatsumi is being mean to me!”
 
Sighing, Hisoka patted puppy-Tsuzuki on the head to calm him. His lover's face was tear-streaked, and his words were garbled by his tears. “What happened?”
 
The explanation made no sense. All Hisoka could make out were the words “chocolate,” “Tatsumi,” and “took.” “Tatsumi took your candy bar away?” he asked, mystified. Why would the Shokan Division's secretary take a candy bar away from Tsuzuki?
 
“No, Hisoka,” whined Tsuzuki, lifting his face from his partner's lap. “Not a candy bar. The chocolate body paint I bought.”
 
Hisoka stared at him, nonplussed. “You bought what?”
 
“Chocolate body paint,” answered his lover.
 
Why did you bring that to work, Tsuzuki?” asked Hisoka.
 
“Because, `Soka-chan,” replied Tsuzuki, puppy ears suddenly disappearing.
 
“Because why, idiot?”
 
There was nothing puppyish about Tsuzuki now. His violet eyes darkened as he stared into Hisoka's green ones. Flushing deeply at the knowing look in his lover's eyes, Hisoka waited for a better explanation, feeling his heart rate speed up.
 
“I brought it for dessert today at lunch.”
 
Hisoka blinked at him. Dessert? Chocolate body paint? “What are you…?”

Tsuzuki interrupted him, “I wanted my two favorite tastes at the same time, `Soka-chan.”
 
Hisoka stared at him, uncomprehendingly.
 
“Chocolate…and `Soka-chan.”
 
Hisoka briefly wondered if he was going to catch on fire, he felt so hot from the sudden resurgence of his blush. “Tsu…!”
 
His partner silenced him with a deep kiss, one that made Hisoka's toes curl in its intensity.
 
“Idiot,” breathed Hisoka once Tsuzuki let him surface for air, “Not enough time at lunch. We'll buy more after work for tonight.”
 
Tsuzuki's wicked grin made Hisoka very glad he decided to indulge Tsuzuki's sweet tooth this time. Every once in awhile, it was worth it.