Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Masochist ❯ Taste ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Ten: Taste:

Tsuzuki didn't want to do this, part of him didn't want to know. Tatsumi slid open the bedroom door. The men looked inside and surprisingly, this room looked cleaner than the rest of the apartment. Well, condom wrappers did litter the floor, plus… Tatsumi sneered at a black dildo in the back corner.

"What the hell?" he muttered. The sight of sex toys was rather unsettling.

"Why?" Tsuzuki murmured. "Why, Hisoka? Why?" Tatsumi walked over to the bed. From where he stood, the sheets smelled like, oh, what was it? Sex and sweat. That wasn't the only thing, though. Tsuzuki looked on the nightstand.

"Tatsumi," he spoke up.

"Yeah?" his former partner asked.

"What is this right here?" Tsuzuki asked, gesturing toward at the nightstand.

"What?" Tatsumi walked over to other shinigami. He looked down to see traces of pale pink and white powder on the surface. Neither man wanted to think the worst just yet, but it kept looking more damning as they uncovered more pieces to the puzzle.

---------

Hisoka sat on the bathroom floor. His head still felt like it was swimming. The boy took in slow breaths. I can do this, he thought. Hisoka took another breath and went back to his room. Jessie lay on the bed, waiting.

"You okay now?" she asked. Hisoka nodded soberly. The demon gave him a devilish smile.

"Come here," she said in a low voice. Hisoka walked over to the bed as if under a spell. Jessie pushed him down and climbed on top. She kissed him on the lips and he kissed back softly. Jessie looked him in the eye.

"I'm taking command tonight," she whispered. "Lie there and take it." Hisoka looked at her with big, excited eyes. The demon slid off the shinigami's shirt. She reached over and dipped her fingers in the special pink powder. Hisoka watched as she rubbed it around in her mouth.

"What is that?" he asked. Jessie glanced over and smiled like a cat.

"Oh," she said. "Just a little pick-me-up for the night." Jessie threw off her robe and gave him another kiss. She moved his hands above his head. Hisoka looked up, helpless. Jessie reached down and unzipped his jeans. Hisoka opened his mouth to speak, but she put her finger to his lips.

"No, no," she said, "Don't talk." He licked her finger. Jessie yanked off his jeans, his boxers following soon after. The demon sat up.

"Hold on," she said, "One more thing." She climbed off and walked over to her bag near the door. Hisoka watched as she pulled out some rope. His heart began pounding. He was about to ask what that was for, but his "friend" cut him off.

"No talking!" she commanded, climbing back on and tying his hands above his head. "Perfect." She planted a kiss to his collarbone. Hisoka shut his eyes and took in each kiss from his collarbone, to his chest, to his abdomen. A chill jumped up his spine when her hand touched his member. He let out a strangled gasp as Jessie slowly began stroking him.

"Jes!" he whimpered. "Oh!" Her hand continued to move slowly. Sweat broke out on his back.

"Jes!" he yelped. Her strokes began to pick up speed.

"Oh!" the shinigami moaned. The heat in his body rose when he felt her mouth wrap around his hot, throbbing skin. His voice became a raspy gasp.

"Oh god!" Hisoka screamed. "Shit!" Jessie moved her mouth and tongue in slow circles. Hisoka arched his back upwards. The screaming in his head was softer this time. The pain dulled to a strange pleasure.

"Jessie, oh!" he wailed. Her sucking grew faster as if on cue. The shinigami howled out loud as her nails dug into his thighs. Sweat broke out all over his body as Jessie's powder took over his mind. At the nearing height of the teasing mouth around him, Jessie gently let go. Hisoka ripped open his eyes and looked down.

"W-W-Why did you stop?" he wanted to ask. Jessie slid off her dark blue thong and straddled herself on top of her toy before he could speak. His voice choked up into more cries and moans as Jessie moved her hips back and forth so slowly. He shut his eyes and squirmed in place. The demon didn't wait long before speeding up. She reached down and dug her nails into his sides.

"Jessie-sama!" Hisoka screamed. The demon threw back her head and moaned.

"Say it again!" she yelled.

"Jessie-sama!" Hisoka shouted. "Harder! Harder!"

"Yeah!" the demon cried. She pumped with more force behind it. The ropes did little to help the burning in his sweaty body. Jessie leaned in and kissed him on the neck. Her mouth didn't let up until she left dark marks on his skin. Hisoka moaned again and let his mind forget everything.

"Say you love me!" Jessie commanded.

"But, I can't…" Hisoka murmured.

"Say it!" the demon barked.

"I… I love you!" he yelled as he gave into his release. Jessie hit her own climax before collapsing next to her toy. Hisoka drew his eyes closed and blacked out into a strange bliss.