Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot ❯ part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot

By Mikarin

continuation... from part 3

Standard disclaimer applies.

I want to make one more upload before the end of the year. I have so much to do. We're celebrating New Year's with Sushi and KungFu movies, lots of sake. And I think we're stating the party early. We'll be doing the countdown to midnight with champagne and grapes. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

(Previously...)

As they arrived a surprise awaited Tatsumi in his office.

(Let's continue...)

"Watari."

One word summed it up. His office. Tatsumi left them there. Hisoka dumb folded, while Tsuzuki grinned from ear to ear.

Tatsumi's office had red ribbons hanging from the ceiling with lights around his desk blinking in sequence and around his small window. A scented candle lighted by said window with glitter sparkling on the floor and a small branch of mistletoe hanging from the entrance door to his sanctum and a few other strategic places inside. They had defiled it after they were warned.

"How cute. Now Tatsumi will be in the festive mood too." As he turned to Hisoka, the boy sighed loudly before turning around and heading toward their own office, forgetting about the booby traps that hanged above.

As he looked above, too late. With handle on hand and one foot inside their office, Hisoka got tacked to the floor by Tsuzuki squealing with happiness and excitement attempting to kiss him thoroughly, yet completely missing him as he struggled to get up from under him and lips landing close to his ear.

"Tsu-" Panic stricken for his foolishness.

He should've checked before entering. After all Tatsumi had removed the treat, but after looking at what happened to his office, he should've expected the offending branch to be replaced by another.

"Tsu-" He spouted. "Get off!" Stomach laid on the floor and trapped by a big idiot, his arms were pinned under him, unable to do much with the extra weight above. All he could do was shake his head furiously, trying to hide his face.

Partially successful.

Now he was on the floor, trapped and Tsuzuki had nearly licked his ear. His checks were red and his heart, fortunately, was beating fast against a carpet, instead of another's flesh.

"You're heavy. I said 'Get off' "

Tsuzuki was unfazed. "No. You were under the mistletoe."

"I'll kick your ass." He hissed.

"I don't wanna."

Tsuzuki managed to drag his lithe body a bit further inside and push the door closed behind them.

He growled in frustration and embarrassment, kicking his legs on the floor since that's all he could move from under the weight that straddle him.

"Ne, are you ready to give up?" He whispered in his ear, since that's all he had access.

Hisoka had opted for tucking his face under him trying to hide as much of his blush that was threatening to turn him into a bright tomato. Was he being playful? There was that bit of hunger, something he often recognized in Tsuzuki when he looked or merely smelled food. Laced with something else that the man was obviously hiding. A rise in body heat that had began to affect him as well.

"Never." He spitted out.

Tsuzuki shrugged and buried his nose between that little spot between his neck and collar. Hisoka shivered, but not from Tsuzuki's cool nose against his bare and warm skin so much as the feeling that deep down it was thrilling, but refused to admit to himself just yet.

His legs were the only part of his entire body able to move, with Tsuzuki's legs on each side of his. His body was effectively warmed by the one on top. Hisoka was beginning to feel a bit tired and drowsy. Fighting a loosing battle with someone as stubborn as Tsuzuki taking its toll.

Maybe it would work if he simply took a nap under such warm cover. The strategy might work if he could make Tsuzuki think he has crushed him unconscious and rush him to the infirmary. That's right, play dead and maybe the big teddy bear will lose interest in him. That however would be difficult to do since his body seemed to be having a different idea altogether, reacting to the contact in a different fashion. His skin positively tingled and he couldn't control the light shivering up and down his spine as the man breathed down his neck making contact with his skin.

TBC... part 5 next

A/N: I know it's short but I don't have a lot of time and my spelling mistakes are just too many. Who knew these fingers could do so much damage when not looking at the keyboard. But I got all my thoughts across. Now I'm just cleaning it all up so it's readable. And adding bits here and there where I make even less sense than before.

Watari's going to get it, or will it be the other way around?

Is Tsuzuki going to get it or... Well, you can see it coming… don't you?