Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot ❯ part 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot

By Mikarin continuation... from part 7

Sorry, so sorry.... I left a few people just waiting and waiting...
I'm doing my best to update at least once a month and not let it go longer than that.
I'll continue updating this story until I run out of things to add.
In the meantime, back to work slave.
How mean, I don't even get to have an Easter vacation.


(Previously...)



Haha, Tsuzuki forgot again, how easy Hisoka could feel his thoughts.

But no, that was not everything that had Hisoka bolting after Tsuzuki in a blind fit of anger.

Hisoka suddenly remembered. (Let's continue...)

An image popped into his head at feeling Tsuzuki's strong, perverted thoughts announcing themselves loudly. His lips crushed under the weight of another… tasting chocolate… feeling lightheaded… and warm. Tsuzuki's lips on his.

Blood began to boil and his face radically changed color ad he began to recall bits and pieces of the images. The utter possibility was there.

Mortified at the revelation he could only retaliate.

Hisoka's fevered gaze landed on the culprit that looked guilty as sin. He frowned angrily as Tsuzuki looked at his bottom half, trying to penetrate through the red fabric wishing he had x-ray vision and giving a sheepish grin as he was caught by darken green eyes.

Hisoka then reached down for the other heeled pump as his frown simply deepened and with it he proceeded to go and pound the idiot's head repeatedly with the heeled end yelling obscenities no one knew he knew as he drilled that heel wherever he could land it.

Tsuzuki had opted for a protective stance, hands over his head, hunching over himself begging for mercy.

All the girls, slow at first, let go of everything they were holding and rushed to rescue Tsuzuki. Yuma hanging on to one arm, preventing him from swinging any more at Tsuzuki while Saya grabbed for his waist to pull away. Wakaba launched for the other arm when Hisoka tried his fist still yelling the many ways he was going to beat the crap out of him and hang him from one of those damn sakura trees by the toes then torture him to death.

"You will never see much less taste another lollipop again…" Hisoka was still ranting until Wakaba pulled a sleep fuda she usually reserved for Terazuma in his shiki's form, Kuro-chan, and plastered it on Hisoka's forehead. Causing the boy finally drop languidly into Tsuzuki's arms. He wasn't as battered as they all thought when he flashed to catch Hisoka before he hit the floor face down.

Watari had long since disappeared. Wakaba was not done cooking up a storm and the Hokkaido girls got recruited to help. Just not before trying out one more little number on a very passed out Hisoka. Tsuzuki had been adamant about not letting them do any more and making them promise to put things to rights... for about 30 seconds...

Hisoka had been put under for a good hour. The fuda Wakaba used had a time limit, after all they were especially for Terazuma, who was yet to be found-along with Tatsumi, who rarely enough no one had seen in his office or roaming the halls collecting their overdue reports and other miscellaneous paperwork.

Tsuzuki peeked over to where his younger partner slept over the mountain of paper wrappers he was beginning to accumulate, over to where his younger partner slept. Hisoka was scary with treats and Tsuzuki took them very seriously, specially when they involved his sweets. Hisoka didn't like them, so it was easy for him to feel nothing if say... a cupcake fell on the floor and got trample over many times by a shoe, or a cake fell in the waste basket...of Watari's failed experiments,... or one day a dozen of sugar cookies lost their footing and flew out the window, landing harshly to the floor and be one with the dirt.

Tsuzuki's eyes watered recollecting some of the number of 'accidents' some of his most precious sweets had suffered. And no one had seen a thing. That, or no one was willing to tell him the truth. A truth so terrible..., he had probably opted to ignore and chosen the lesser if more delusional but heavily sugar coated version of his truth.

So he decided to treat himself to as many lollipops as he could. Right now he was bent over a spread of recent Polaroid pictures they had just finished adding to their collection.

Hisoka always looked good in just about any school uniform he had ever worn since his first job as an undercover student in an all-boy school. But this time, the girls had talked him into letting them dress up Hisoka into something similar but a little different... and special. While they had been at Wakaba's house helping out they borrowed one of Wakaba's many school uniforms, after all, she also did her share of undercover work, as a student. After all, she said next to her grumpy partner, if she looked the part, might as well play the part. Can't have Hajime prance around in a skirt after all. At least not with those hairy legs.

Privately, Tsuzuki always got a kick out of seeing the girls come up with the best their closets could hold. But couldn't let his partner sense it. After all, he had been the one to tell the girls first about his cute new partner. It was his guilty pleasure to see Hisoka model what the girls brought. It was their way to show they cared and how much they enjoyed including Hisoka into the group. Whether he liked it or not. All he wanted was for his partner to feel loved and accepted so in occasion he would make little discreet suggestions to give the girls ideas into what he'd like his partner to try.

The first dress the girls ever tried on Hisoka had been his undoing. Since then, his guilty pleasures no longer included just sugar, butter and flour with a cherry on top. For now... the cherry will have to do... But in his mind he had already knocked the cherry and added Hisoka to the mix and it was...

Perrfect...Augh, mouthwatering... Tsuzuki squirmed in a sugar-high.

The final touches... two ribbons in his hair.

The girls biggest debate had been knee socks or ankle socks with frilly trimming to go with the very short skirt. All in all, he looked just too cute. The girls wanted to wake him up before his time but Tsuzuki was a little afraid. He wasn't even going to tell him about these pictures, they were going straight into his private collection.

Some of the poses were just too cute...

He was deliriously happy. Seeing his partner dressed up in many boy uniforms always made him fantasize but girl uniforms were just as good. If not better. Hisoka really did have great legs. He nodded to himself while sucking vigorously at his quickly diminishing lollipop.

Here, the picture where Hisoka laid down with his eyes closed and partly hanging off the couch, his fingers brushing the carpet below. One elbow raised by his head and a finger tentatively brushing his parted lips. Aw, just like a day dream. This was his favorite. He didn't really look like he was asleep, just with his eyes closed, no angry frown, or tight lip either, just partly open showing the barest of sign of a sigh,... just quietly resting his eyes. So peaceful, like the little angel he knew he was,... so beautiful... and sexy.

Sigh!

After the photo-session of sorts, Tsuzuki led the girls into putting things back to normal before Hisoka awoke and all Hell broke loose... again.

It was Christmas and Hisoka deserved a little something just for him too, so Tsuzuki would grant him a little peace, torment-free, for the rest of the afternoon and send the girls packing off to Wakaba.

He waited for the girls to finish their cleanup job outside. As tempting as it was to see them strip Hisoka on and off and on again. He would leave that for later, until Hisoka gave him permission himself. As much as he enjoyed teasing Hisoka to no end and watch him get all worked up with so little effort he had a feeling that would be too much, given his history. He would be signing his death warrant for sure, no torture, no treats, no warning.

Hisoka opened his eyes. It was quiet. He stared at the ceiling wondering why... He couldn't feel anyone around the vicinity. He felt rested but he remembered everything. Looking around everything seemed so normal, like he had just had a bad dream.

But he as sure it wasn't so, most of his nightmares came from true life experiences... Unfortunately, none of them were silly, fictionally-created garble... Those few that were leaning toward fictional always were some form of mutated bad dream from his nightmares based on real life. He did not enjoy dreaming. Rarely he indulged in oversleeping. With that, he swung a foot over to the floor... and noticed he was back to wearing his normal clothing. He let out a sigh of relief.

He still felt a bit uncomfortable as he moved to seat up straight on the couch. His shirt and pants were back on him and his outdoor jacket was laying on top, covering him up. It wasn't as cold here as it was on the land of the living... there snow was predicted to fall at dusk.

He was about to step outside the office to investigate why it was so suddenly quiet outside when a choir of giggles coming from outside made his crouched to the floor in fear. He heart almost came out through his chest. Slowly he climbed to couch and peaked over the window from the side to see what was happening.

The Hokkaido girls were outside swinging a a pink bag, no doubt girl clothes, and Tsuzuki was standing with them laughing his head off clutching something to his chest. He felt overjoyed, in waves.

Suddenly, Hisoka felt tired again. Tsuzuki wasn't even trying to shield. There was still much of the day left. If things kept going the way they'd been heading all morning. He couldn't see how he would survive. He flopped on the couch and sighted again.

Hisoka decided to remove himself before he could be spotted and wondered where would be a good place to hide before they came back with more dresses to torture him. He heard another wave of giggles and decided not to linger.

That's how he ended here.

He looked over at Tatsumi and Terazuma who seemed to be having some sort of nervous problem. His hands were trembling just a bit. And he couldn't seem to sit still for five seconds. He kept shifting on his seat. He didn't want to intrude but it was making him nervous. After all, there was the danger of his shikigami showing up... and ultimately destroying the library... again.

Hisoka suppressed the urge to reach out and slap Terazuma. He felt him in waves and the feelings he projected were nauseating. He stopped writing for a minute and the pen must have dropped form his hand while in the middle of deciphering Tsuzuki's expense report. Tatsumi noticed but didn't stop him from punching numbers in his handy calculator. Some years ago someone thought it would be a good Christmas present to give the man a financial calculator, it was a cheap one but it gave good service.

"Kurosaki-kun, are you doing alright?"

"Fine." He snapped his eyes open with a little difficulty, keeping his voice calm and low.

"You look a little pale and yellow." Tatsumi stated, as a matter of fact, but tightening hi hold on his mental shields.

Hisoka noticed how Tatsumi went a little more rigid than normal, if that was possible.

"It's not you Tatsumi-san. Terazuma is fidgeting too much."

At hearing this, Terazuma stopped chewing on the tip of his pen and looked up at Hisoka and then at Tatsumi, surprised to be spoken about by Hisoka.

"Sorry. I just need a cigarette." He said quietly and a little flustered to caused the boy discomfort due to his little habit that brought him the complete opposite feeling.

Tatsumi thought about it for a minute and stopped his work completely.

"Kurosaki-kun, why don't you go and rest a while over on that couch. I'll go with Terazuma and find an open window."

"Maybe I should just go home for a while."

Hisoka was thinking he could hide at home just as easily and with fewer people. Tsuzuki would still think he was somewhere in the building and wouldn't look for him at home until late.

"Kurosaki-kun, you should know by now that during holidays our division is in high alert due to the high rate in deaths and we just can't leave even if we wanted to just go back to our offices."

Hisoka looked at Tatsumi's annoyed expression. "What do you mean?"

Terazuma responded with spite.

"Gushoshin raised a barrier spell around the library to ward off unwanted visitors. Once invited in you can't leave until after hours."

"What!" Hisoka gapped. "Why did they do that?"

"Two words." Terazuma left his seat with Tatsumi, he was getting more agitated, the idea that he might get to have his precious nicotine not aiding. "Yuma, Saya." He counted, showing his fingers to Hisoka that represented the two girls.

Hisoka's little mouth opened but no noise came out. He watched them leave, but just before, Terazuma explained why... "They attempted to dress them in elf garb."

Hisoka left himself flop onto the couch he laid on when he first arrived at the library unceremoniously, dangling his legs to the side, thinking...

This has been a very long day. He's taken two naps already during the day. He opted instead for a book.

TBC... part 9 next