Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ Voyeurism ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Four: Voyeurism:

March 3rd, 2010.

4:00 a.m.

Tsuzuki let his fingertips trace along the scars on Anna's back. He had all of her now, to have and to hold, and in sickness and in health. He kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you," Tsuzuki whispered. He cuddled up close to her body and went back to sleep. The scent of her carried him off to sleep.

April 2nd, 2010.

9:00 p.m.

Pink glitter and perfume floated all around the men. Tsuzuki sat at the bar, drinking. Irony could be such a bitch. He's in a strip club under forced chastity. He could hear Tatsumi laughing right now. Tsuzuki frowned to himself. I want to go home, he thought. Hisoka couldn't be here. Sure, he was a grown man now. Ha! Tell that to security. So now, Tsuzuki sat alone among half-naked ladies. The man frowned.

I hate my life, he thought. Suddenly, he became aware of someone standing next to him and glanced upwards. This young lady and her… “assets” begged to be noticed. She had clothes on at least. Well, the top of her schoolgirl blouse was missing a button. Tsuzuki gave her a blank stare. The stripper smiled and gave him a little wave.

"Hi," she said. Tsuzuki looked around a bit.

"Uh…" he said. The girl pouted.

"Aww, what's wrong, darling?" she asked. Tsuzuki pressed his lips together. The girl sat down next to him and put her hand on his knee.

"Come on," she whimpered. "Talk to me." Tsuzuki turned away, red-faced. He clutched his glass tight enough to make his hand shake. The stripper rested her head on his shoulder.

"Mmm," she said. "You smell nice." She licked his ear. Tsuzuki flinched.

"I'm married!" he blurted out. The girl gave him a sweet little look.

"So?" she asked. "What's wrong with a little fun?"

"I don't want to cheat!"

The girl's breasts pressed into his arm as she cuddled up to him. "So why did you come here?"

Tsuzuki sighed. "I have a couple of questions to ask you."

The girl kissed his neck. "Are you going to ask me my sign?"

"About the murders," the shinigami said sternly. The stripper playfully trembled and cooed.

"Scary!" she said. Her skinny fingers tugged at her short pleated skirt.

"Have you noticed anyone creepy around here?" he asked.

"Including the dirty old perverts that come here?" she asked. The girl moved her breasts to show off her cleavage to him. Tsuzuki looked upwards to the ceiling.

"I guess," he forced out of his mouth.

"Then, yes I have." She tossed back her hair as her hand moved up to his thigh.

The shinigami clenched his teeth. "Anyone suspicious?"

"Nope." She nibbled on his ear. Tsuzuki pushed her away.

"Stop it!"

The girl gave him an innocent little frown. "What's the matter, baby?" She kissed him on the cheek again.

"I'm married!" Tsuzuki said again.

"That's fine!" she said. "What's wrong with a little fun here and there?" Her graceful hand smoothly moved up to his crotch. Tsuzuki leapt straight up to his feet.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" Tsuzuki ran all the way to the men's room. The doe-eyed stripper watched him with a smile on her face.

"I'll be waiting!" she shouted. Her voice made him run faster. Tsuzuki ran all the way to the bathroom and locked himself in a stall. The shinigami panted wildly. Oh, that was close, he thought. Any longer and he would've gotten an involuntary hard-on. Tsuzuki drew his eyes closed as he sank to the ground. Damn it! I can't do this! He had to balance this case and a forced month-long chastity rule in the middle of this sex paradise. Tsuzuki shook his head, trembling. Twenty-nine days left

-------

Meanwhile, he came on the hunt at the same strip club.