Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ Pyrophilia ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Seven: Pyrophilia:

March 1st, 2010.

10:00 a.m.

The Shinkansen pulled up in Kyoto. Tsuzuki held Anna's hand while excited little chills raced through his body. Felt good to be back, again. The people around them hurried to get on and off the trains. Anna felt someone nudge her on the arm. She looked up to see Tsuzuki smiling at her.

"Happy birthday," he whispered. Anna felt her heart flutter.

"Thanks," she said. He kissed her on the cheek.

"Come on," he said. "We have to get going." She tilted her head, blinking.

"Where?" the woman asked. He broke into a goofy grin.

"Just come on!" the shinigami said. He tugged her along with him while Anna looked around with a confused look on her face.

"Where are we going?" she asked. Tsuzuki turned to her, winking.

"That's a secret," he said. Anna's expression went blank.

"Okay…" she said. Tsuzuki led her further into the crowd.

--------

April 3rd, 2010.

7:00 p.m.

Anna laid back on her futon in Kimoto Manor. Tsuzuki had to work again tonight. Their apartment had become lonely over the past couple of nights and their futon felt so cold. She looked at her phone again. She found it so tempting to text him. A knock on the door broke her thoughts. Anna glanced over at the source.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"May I come in?" Rihoko asked.

"Sure," Anna said, sighing.

"Excuse me," the young mother said, opening the door. “Hi!” Anna turned her back to the ceiling.

"He's working late again, huh?" Rihoko asked, frowning.

"Yeah," her former roommate replied.

"Oh," Rihoko said in a low voice. Anna sighed as she lowered at her phone.

"I want to text him so badly," she complained.

"Then why not do it?" her friend asked.

"I don't know."

"Oh." Rihoko pressed her lips together, shuffling her feet. Anna put her arm over her eyes. So far, two days without sex. Last night was fine for her, but this morning became quite lonely. Researching different subjects on her laptop didn't help either. She didn't know why she came back to Kimoto Manor and Rihoko didn't ask either.

"Are your classes good?" Anna asked.

"Hm?" the young mother asked. "Oh, good. I am passing so far."

"I see."

"You want anything? I bought some mochi before I came home. I can make you some tea if you like."

Anna shook her head. "Nah, I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Rihoko straightened up her red-framed glasses. "Alright. Where is Tsuzuki working now?"

"Kabukicho."

Her friend made a face when a little kid gets in trouble her breaking her mother's priceless vase. "Oh…"

Anna sat up, staring at her rather confused. "What?"

"Kabukicho. Oh man!" The young mother let off a low whistle.

Her friend shook her head. "Come on, he's not like that. We just got married."

"But he can't have sex for a month, remember?"

"I trust him."

"Yeah, but for how long?" Her tone made Anna draw her mouth closed. How long before one or the other went crazy from the "treatment?" The woman shook her head.

"Excuse me," she said. Anna got up from the futon and walked out of the room.

"Anna-san?" she heard Rihoko ask. The other woman walked into the kitchen. She drew out her phone, wrote a quick text to her husband, and hit "send." She sighed and lowered her head on the table. Maybe that would help him get through tonight.