Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pure Morning ❯ Garden Kink ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Twenty: Garden Kink:

-Tsuzuki-

I: Till

My latest idea comes from my garden. When I'm tending to my tulips a sense of calm fills my soul. This place has been my sanctuary. All of my sorrow falls away among the flowers I gently care for. However, another thought crosses my mind. Hey, what if…

I snicker as the idea plays out in my head. Wow, I can be so bad. It doesn't end there either. I hear it's tighter with the legs closed. I want to try this out with Anna. I pause with the shears still in my hand. Yet, I'm very big. Would that hurt her? I think I can make it work, but still…

I look over at the gardenias to my right. My idea builds before I know it. This will be the perfect place to do it. My laughter fills the whole garden.

II: Invitation, De Novo

Once inside our apartment, I dial Anna-chan. She's on a job interview today. I wished her luck before she left. Maybe I'll make this her reward.

“Hello?” Anna-chan asks.

I sit up on the couch. “How did it go, Anna-chan,” I ask.

“Good, I'm really hopeful.”

“I'm happy to hear that, my love. Listen... got any plans tonight?”

“Why?”

I can't help but smile. “You'll see.” I hang up before she speaks. I've got her and now I have work to do.

III: Leaves

I greet Anna-chan at the door with a kiss.

“Mmm,” she murmurs. “How was your day?”

“Boring,” I answer. “It's good to be home.”

“Awww,” she pouted.  “Any way I can help?” she asks.

I give her a mischievous smile. “Well,” I begin. “Come along and you shall see.” I lean down to nibble on her left ear. She gasped. And that little sound tells me everything. I waste no time leading her to our room.

-------

Anna-chan drops onto the futon and places her arms above her head, helpless. “Take me,” her eyes tell me. “My body is yours.”

I stoop down for a kiss. My hands automatically reach for her dress. I let my fingers feel the soft white cotton. Before I know it, the dress hits the floor. Her tongue darts into my mouth without warning. A shock races up my spine. The demon in my head is already poking his head out, checking out the scene. I have to take in a deep breath to push him back. Stay in control. Everything has to go as planned. Keep it together.

Anna-chan slides my shirt over my head. I pull her closer to me and her thighs clamp onto either side of me. I reach between us, fumbling her crotch. The wetness of her panties make me smile. Anna-chan takes hold of her belt, in an attempt to remove it. I gently shove her hands away. Anna-chan looks up at me, dreamy-eyed.

“No?” she asks.

I smile as I shake my head. “Not yet,” I whisper. I reach for her white lace bra and begin to unhook it. My lips sink down to her neck. The sweet taste consumes me utterly.

I… I… I can't hold back anymore! I have to act now!

IV: Seeds

I make quick work of removing my trousers and boxers, discarding them on the floor. I sit up and start shucking off the rest of my clothes, keeping the belt close at hand for later use.

Anna smiles at the change in my demeanor.

“Asato-kun,” she coos.

I begin to daydream as I roll down her panties. In my head, Anna-chan's body aches to be pleasured. My demon agrees.

“No,” I say.

Small whimpers escape from her lips “Why not?” she asks.

“Not here,” I whisper. I grab hold of her shoulders and teleport out to my garden.

-----

Anna-chan rests under the gardenias planted for her. I smile at the beauty lying under me.

“Asato-kun,” she murmurs.

I place my finger to her lips. “Shhh, you just lie there and enjoy yourself,” I command.

My wife ceases all speech, and silently obeys my command.

“Very good,” I tell her. “Hands out.”

Anna holds her arms above her breasts. From a nearby bush, I draw out a fuda. I chant a spell and the paper turns to ropes tightened around her wrists. I sit back and admire my work.

“Close your legs,” I tell her. Anna-chan narrows her eyes at me.

“What?” she asks.

“I want to try something different,” I tell her. “So, please?”

Despite being uneasy, Anna-chan draws her legs closed. I wrap my belt around her ankles. Once I tighten it, I gladly climb on top, kissing her roughly.

V: Fantasy Garden

-Violet Eyes-

Brightly colored tulips led me to my next destination as if in a peaceful dream. They form a stairway upwards. I knew she was at the top, waiting.

Find me! Love me!

I had no choice but to follow.

Flowers surrounded me as I walked. White blossoms formed overhead. Their fragrance pulled me forward.

Come to me! Come to me!

The petals spoke through her. Yes, my love, I am coming. The blossoms changed from white to indigo. Their angelic pull dragged me further up the path.

Find me! Find me! Find me! Pinkish-red flowers awaited me at the gate. One touch of the petals and I was inside the holy garden.

------

Garden lights danced around me. Alice slept under the gardenia bushes in her blue dress with black and white striped stockings. The fireflies circled her peaceful expression. I smiled as I walked by. Under the willow tree, humming birds flew around two fairies, one wood and one snow, engaged in a kiss. I bowed my head and walked by.

I finally arrived at the biggest cherry tree in the center of the garden. My heart did little flips in my chest. The hazel-green eyed angel sat waiting in her yellow kimono for me. She held out her hand I took it with love. One kiss aroused our heaven.

VI: Petals

I lay on Anna-chan, panting. I feel perfect in this gardenia cloud. Perfect, just perfect.