Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pure Morning ❯ Bang the Gong ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Bang the Gong:

-Tsuzuki-

I: Power

The demon wants to play tonight.

The feeling comes and goes, changeable as the weather, it seems. My demon especially loves the rain, but there's no rain tonight; just overcast. There's no pressure to perform, but the same rules apply.

Anna-chan is stretched out lazily, and looks up at me from our futon. Just the sight of her stirs my demon into action. Anna-chan looks so helpless and sweet. I love that she's so completely at my mercy.  I sit down near her and caress her cheek as I pull her into a kiss. As I kiss her, the taste of her is all takes to get me going.

“You are so beautiful,” I tell her in a soft voice.

She's trembling under me now.

“What's wrong?” I ask. “Are you afraid of me?”

Anna-chan shook her head. “No,” she laughed and shook her head. “I love when you're like this. It excites me!”

I can't help but grin at her.

II: All My Love

“Anna-chan, do you know why I love you so much?”

“No.”

“Well then, I'll tell you,” I reply as I reach for her blouse.  

One by one, my hand slowly unfastens the small white buttons on her beautiful blouse.

“First, because you're tough. I love your fighting spirit. You keep going even when the odds aren't smiling at you.” I lay a heavy kiss on her neck. “Mmm, your strength… It's comforting to me. Gives me hope that I will heal one day.”

“You're also quite brilliant,” I whisper as I smooth a hand on breasts and open her blouse. “I never thought that I'd fall in love with a woman fluent in five languages.”

I salivate at the sight of her purple satin bra. I lick my lips and quickly wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

It's getting harder to think of anything right now- except how much I want her.  

Focus and control! Right… My eyes drift down her body from her blushing face to her smooth, flat abs. I smile, but continue undressing her in my mind's eye.

“Wow, you have a very sexy body.” My demon is fully awakened. I feel a trickle of blood from my nose. I have to have her. I move her shirt off her shoulder and playfully kiss her bra strap.

Anna-chan closes her eyes and hums her approval.

III: Flying

I give my wife a cat-like smile. “You know, I have a tasty idea.”

Anna-chan lifts her head, giving me a funny look.

“What's that, husband dearest?” she winked.

I snicker as I pull another fuda from my pocket.

“Wait, are you going to blindfold me again?” she wonders aloud.

“No,” I answer, shaking my head. Holding out the fuda in front of me, I begin chanting the spell. Suddenly, Anna-chan floats off of the futon.

“What the…?!” she cries. “How on earth is this even possible? Tsuzuki! I'm floating off the bed!!”

She floated up to our ceiling. I patiently hold my hand to stop her. She freezes, just over my head.

“Shhh, it's okay,” I insist. “Just relax and you'll continue to float.”

“Okay,” Anna-chan mutters.  

I fly up to join her and take my place on top of her as she hovers. My fingers caress her right cheek.

“Now let's see where this adventure takes us, shall we?” I peel off her open blouse and watch as it flutters to the floor.

“Feels good, doesn't it?”

“I… I don't know!” she yelps.  

I nibble on her right earlobe as she speaks. Her words are indecisive, but her tone says otherwise. I wrap my arms around Anna-chan.          

“Hmm,” I murmur into her left ear. “Looks like you're in need of a little more persuasion, yes?”

“What?”

I flatten my tongue, and lick her throat. One moan from her is all it takes to lead me to unzip her skirt. I sit back on the air supporting us, while I unzip my trousers.

“Convinced now?” I ask.

My trousers drop straight to the floor below us. It didn't take long for my boxers to follow suit. Anna-chan is blushing now. Her face is flushed all over in a shade of deep crimson.

“Y-Y-Yes!” she cries.

I lean down and press another kiss on her lips. “Good girl,” I whisper.

The rest of her clothes fell straight to the futon and floor.

IV: House of Leisure

English Rose, angel of pleasure, greeted a bored traveler at Aphrodite's Gate.

“Welcome to the House of Leisure,” she said.

The man walking on the golden clouds smiled at her.

“Hello,” he smiled. “It's good to see you again. Is my room open?”

“Yes sir,” The angel dutifully replied. “Right this way.”

The smirking traveler followed her into a free-floating house that was drifting across the sky.

In the parlor, they passed by a queen sitting blithely upon her throne. She was dressed comfortably in worn blue silk robes. In her right hand, she held a glass of red wine while she held her favorite old wand in her left.

“Hello, my dear,” the queen greeted him.

The traveler bowed his head respectfully and continued to follow English Rose down a narrow hallway to his room.

V: Sleeping Beauty

They arrived at room 238 and English Rose handed him a silver key card-key.

“I'll leave you to it,” she whispered with a wink.

“Thank you kindly, ma'am.”

The traveler gave her a polite nod before unlocking the door to his suite. English Rose smiled slightly, and quietly made for the stairs.

Inside his room, his found his lady love napping peacefully on a golden hammock. The evening sun beamed through the open windows and reflected off her crisp white cotton dress. The traveler smiled at her sleeping face, and crossed the room to leave a tender kiss on her forehead.

His beloved opened her eyes slowly and he smiled sweetly, but somewhat mischievously.

“I'm home,” he whispered.

She reached for him and accidentally dropped the peacock fan in her hand and it clattered to the marble floor

“Welcome home,” she breathed.  

A flight of tiny gold winged doves flew from the hammock as the traveler climbed in.

“Whaddaya think? Will this hold the two of us?”

“Of course, my love,” the lady answered.

“Perfect.” He closed his eyes, and sighed.

They pulled each other close, and shared a passionate kiss as their hammock swung gently to and fro.

VI: I Like Control

Anna-chan and I lay in our futon again. I can't help but smile in my sleep. I'm starting to remember how fun it is to have that horny little demon around.

Sure hope he lingers a while longer. I'd like to have more playtime with Anna-chan.

Funny thing?  I think she'd like that, too…