You're Under Arrest Fan Fiction ❯ My Woman ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

DISCLAIMER: You're Under Arrest / Taiho Shichauzo rightfully belongs to Kosuke Fujishima. This story is loosely based on the first season.

MY WOMAN

By bishounen lovah

With the tires of my not-so-trusty bicycle flat, I had no other choice but to catch the late morning bus to Bokuto Station. With a few minutes to spare before it arrives, I took out a picture from my wallet. Printed on it was my favorite mountain…my woman.

Kirei.

Even if it was just a picture, I am still awestruck at her majestic beauty. Definitely worth to be called my woman. Truly one of a kind.

Breathtaking.

Enchanting.

Mysterious.

Just looking at her snow-capped image could put a smile on my face. Whenever I'm there I always get this feeling of being on top of the world. What's more, she's totally unaware of her own beauty and instead emphasizes the beauty surrounding her.

But those aren't the only reasons why I love my woman.

Dangerous.

Strong.

Unyielding.

She always excites me to a point of temptation. I would never get bored of her. Not in a million years.

"Oi, Shoji!"

Looking up, I noticed Natsumi leaning from behind the bench I was sitting on. Taking one look at the picture in my hand, she gave me a teasing grin.

"Admiring your woman again?"

I couldn't help but stare at her in sudden surprise. The words started to rush back in my mind as I gazed deeply into her mesmerizing eyes.

Beautiful.

Breathtaking.

Enchanting.

Mysterious.

Dangerous.

Strong.

Unyielding.

"Aa." I tucked the picture in my pocket and smiled back…

At my woman.

~Owari~