Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Fate Plays A Part ❯ Chapter 8

[ A - All Readers ]

Fate Plays A Part

Chapter Eight

By KellyQ

 

Chazz looked around. The place they were at was huge, and it had a lot of people. He couldn't help but stare at the girls. Some of them were just as hot as Alexis. This could be my chance to score ...!

"Girl crazy ...?" came a voice.

Chazz knew who it was. He nodded his head, looking really pumped up. "You have to help me win Alexis!"

Bastion smirked. "I see ..."

The statement snapped Chazz out of his lustful daze. He turned and gave Bastion a look. "I resent that! A Princeton always gets what they want ..."

Banner rose a brow. "Really ... judging from what I see, it's not much ..."

Chazz groaned and hung his head. "I guess I'm a sight for sore eyes ..."

Banner chuckled. "Let's see what we can do about your wardrobe. Some girls go for guys with nice things."


Yugi didn't like the feeling he was getting from his friend and koi. Where they talking about Seto? He knew that Seto was not a bad person, that the rich man just seemed to make more enemies than anyone else he knew.

He reached out and patted Yami's leg to get his attention. He extended his hand, and Yugi asked if the real reason why Joe was present was because of Seto.

"Yami ... are you sure it's wise to tell him - you don't want him to get hurt .... unlike last time ..."

Yami flinched. How could he have forgotten that day ... that day Yugi almost lost his life to save his. Even though Yugi made it through, he was never the same. Most of everything Yugi knew was lost ... save for his animal instincts, cat ears, and tail. It pained Yami through the recovery. The two had to restart their relationship, and learn new things together.

Right at that moment, Yami was snapped out of his thought when Yugi touched his face. He's sad, Yugi thought trailing his fingers along his koi's face. His fingers trailed every detail of Yami's face. He knew that expression all to well, well enough to paint a mental image of how sad Yami looked. Furthermore, Yugi could feel Yami's emotion without seeing it.


"You think she'll go for something like this?"

Chazz was standing in front of a mirror. He twisted his body a little, to get a better look at what he was wearing. Chazz was wearing all white, and the whole outfit looked tight on him. Some of the people that were walking by looked at him. Most of them were girls, and they were whispering to them selves.

His ears twitched when he heard the last part of what the girls were saying ...

"... he's hot."

Chazz turned and flashed the girls a sexy smirk. The girls squealed a little and walked away. The outfit could work ... if it got some girls - that were worth looking at.

Now if only he could have it, then Alexis would be his. Chazz closed his eyes, making up his mind.

"Thanks. But I can't wear this ..."

"Oh?" Both Bastion and Banner said in union.

"If it's the cost your worried about," Banner said, "I was going to pay for it."

Chazz shook his head, and walked back into the fitting room. Banner and Bastion looked at each other for a moment.

"That was most disturbing ..." Banner spoke up.

" 'Disturbing'? What are you talking about?" Bastion was confused.

"I'm talking about wounds on his body ... I don't think they're wounds from a normal fight ..." Banner explained. Bastion nodded his head.

"If you are wondering, I have a dysfunctional family ... with two brothers who like to use me ..." Chazz spoke up. He was now wearing his normal clothes. He tossed the white garments to Banner, but the white coat was still draped over his arm. "But I'm keeping the coat."

A flicker of concern showed in Bastion's eyes. "Are you sure that's wise ... I mean - the last thing is for you get hurt on my account ..."

Banner watched the two with amusement. This should be interesting, he thought.


Syrus sat up. "Do you have to go?"

The brown haired cat-boy nodded his head. He got up and walked out, with Syrus trailing close behind. They came to the living room to see Zane watching TV. The two walked to the last flight of stairs - leading to outside.

"Why not stay," Zane finally spoke up.

"The offer is tempting. But I can't," Jaden finally said. "But I'll come back and visit ... how does that sound."

Zane watched the two boys say their good-byes. Syrus closed the door and walked up to the second landing, to the kitchen to have a little snack.

"You chose a good friend, Sy," Zane finally commented.

Syrus' eyes widened in shock. Did his brother approve of his choice? "You don't mind?"

Zane rolled his eyes. "It doesn't matter. Just don't let cat hair all over your clothes."

"Thanks ..." Syrus paused. "Wait! How did you know that Jaden was part cat?"

"That's not important right now ... just remember that Crowler hates cats," Zane sighed. "Because I'm not going to be responsible if you get caught."

Syrus sighed, and hung his head. "I understand..."

To Be Continued ...