Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Which is my love? ❯ Who is this strange person? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LP: Okay, I am forced to live with two insane beings and still be able to write this. Kero! Turn down that video game!

Yami: SUGAR!!!!!^___^

LP: My point exactly. Yami do the disclaimers

Yami: Li's Princess(Which she meant to stand for Sakura, because she thinks I'm cuter--)

LP: YAMI!!! *Grabs Yami by his neck) He's sugar high, don't mind him.

Yami: Heh, but I have prove! *Pulls out LP's diary, and starts to read it* Dear dairy, have you ever noticed Yami before? I liked Li, but Yami; he's too cute for words, especially without his shirt on--

LP: Okay, I'll do the disclaimers. I don't own card captor Sakura or Yu-gi-oh!, but I do own Yami! *Glomps Yami.*

Kero: Get the story started already!

A/n Yami is like a separate person but when Yugi is at school he simply resides in the Puzzle. Confusing?

//Yami talking mentally with Yugi// /Yugi talking mentally with Yami/ "Speech" 'Thoughts' ----- Time Phase

Yugi was dashing down the road to Domino High School when Yami merged into the Millennium Puzzle. //Aibou don't forget the company tonight. Don't get detention today!//

/I'll get detention if I don't hurry!/ Yugi could have sworn that Yami was snickering.

----- Roll call

"Anzu"

"Here"

"Honda"

"Here"

"Joey"

"Here"

"Yugi"

"Here!" Yugi shouted as he burst into the classroom.

"Just in the nick of time Mr. Moto. Please sit down." He blushed and obeyed the teacher.

"Now, Monday we will have a new exchange student. Please be nice to them. In the mean time, take out last nights math homework."

----- Lunch time.

"Hey I wonda' what da new exchange student will look like?" Joey asked.

"I don't know. It's Friday, want to come over for a sleepover at 7:00?" Yugi said. Everyone agreed to come and then Joey and Honda went back to talking about the new student; praying it was a hot girl.

Yugi walked home wondering about the new student. His friends had done nothing but talk about it, so now he was very intrigued. He opened the door to his grandpa's game shop, and walked in. "Grandpa! I'm home!" Yugi called. A girl looked up from the counter where she had been staring at a deck of cards. "Hi how may I help you?" She asked a shocked Yugi. Yugi had been taken aback by her looks, and just stood there like a mindless idiot. The female had shoulder length auburn hair, and emerald green eyes. When he remembered his Grandpa, he snapped out of his daze. "Yes. Do you know where my Grandpa is? He runs this store." The girls eyes twinkled. "You must be Yugi. Hi my name is Sakura Kinomoto. Your grandfather is upstairs, talking with my father." Yugi nodded and headed up the stairs to the top of the building. When he reached the top, the Millennium Puzzle glowed and Yami appeared next to him.

"Be careful of her Yugi. I sense strong magic inside her." Yami said.

"Hey grandpa!" Yugi said walking into the living room. Grandpa and Fujitaka were talking on a sofa.

"Why are you up here instead of helping Sakura?" Grandpa asked him suspiciously.

"Huh? Oh all right. Come on Yami." Yami and Yugi both trudged down the stairs into the game shop. Again Yugi saw her messing with a deck. "Is that your deck?" He asked her. Sakura turned to face him.

"Yes it is. It isn't my favorite, but it works."

"May I look at it?" Yami asked.

"Sure" Sakura said. She handed him her deck, and he started to flip through the cards.

'Not a bad deck. Plenty of monsters, yet enough Magic and Trap cards to help with the offense.' Yami thought. He gasped when he came to three pieces of Exodia at the end.

"Yami. What is it." Yugi tugged on Yami's jacket. Yami took the three cards out of the deck, and handed them to Yugi. He took, them confused, and flipped them over. When he saw the pieces, he too gasped.

"What's wrong?" Sakura asked getting worried.

"The three pieces of Exodia you have, used to belong to me. I don't own them anymore because a kid threw them over a boat into the ocean." Yami explained.

"Really?" Sakura asked. "He can keep them then. I have some other cards I can use in it's place."

"Yahoo!" Yugi cried, jumping like a little kid. "I have Exodia again! I can't wait to show Joey!" He stopped, and looked serious again. "For giving me my cards back, would you like to come to my sleepover tonight? I'm inviting my friends, and there is a female, so you won't be the only one."

"Sure. Sounds great. I'm going to get my new three cards now, okay? You can come if you want."

"Okay, but where do you live?" Yugi asked.

"Right here."

"So you are the company Grandpa was telling us about." Yami said.

"Hai. Come on up if you want. My brother is in college, so it's just me and my dad." Sakura walked up the stairs, and entered the guest room. Yami and Yugi looked around, and noticed the different possessions placed around the room. "Now, where are those other cards of mine?" She opened her carry on bag, forgetting that Kero was in it. Kero shot out of the bag startling everyone. Sakura gasped, and clamped a hand over his mouth before he could talk. Jamming him back in the bag she zipped it tight quickly.

"What was that?" Yami asked stepping forward. A sweatdrop appeared on the back of Sakura's head.

"Um. It's a toy of mine. It can shoot out of a bag. It's a joke I play on some people."

"Hmmmm." Yami said.

"Thats where I put them!" Sakura exclaimed, grabbing a book of the shelf. Inside were duel monster cards, as well as her clow cards. Yami picked them up, and started to shuffle through them.

"These are weird." He commented. "Where did you get them?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oh those. I made them." Sakura partially lied. Yami nodded and placed them back in. //Beware those cards Aibou//

/Why?/

//There is a strong power emanating from them.//

/Oh./

"I'll chose these cards." Sakura said, breaking their conversation. Yami looked and noticed that she had chosen the Dark magician, Celtic Guardian, and The Blue Eyes White Dragon.

'Blue Eyes White Dragon? There is defiantly something strange with that girl.' He thought.

"Now that you've chosen your cards, can I show Grandpa my Exodia cards?" Yugi pouted. Sakura and Yami looked at him, blinked twice, then giggled.

"Sure come on." Sakura said, taking the boys hand and leading him to the living room. They left Yami behind, who carefully opened the Sakura Book. He took out one of the Clow Cards.

"The watery?" Yami said. As soon as he had said these words, water flowed from the card, pouring onto the floor. Yami gasped and dropped the card. Running out of the room he ran into the living room. Sakura and Yugi sat across from Grandpa, while Yugi was excitedly telling him about Exodia. "Umm. We have a problem." Yami said breaking the conversation. Four heads turned to him and saw a river of water flow past him, and start to fill the room. Sakura gasped when she saw Water's lethal body flowing in the water.

"Water." She said. Then dashing out of the room, she ran back to her room. She slammed the door shut, hoping to keep the water, and prying ears, out as much as possible. "Kero." She said after transforming her staff. "What will I do? Somehow Water got out of it's card, and now is filling this house with water!" Kero came popping out of his bag, and flew over to her.

"Catch it!" Kero exclaimed.

"I can't! Yami, Yugi, and his Grandpa can't know about this!"

"Make a card then!"

"I'll try." Sakura closed her eyes and twirled her staff. Focusing her magic she twirled her staff, and then struck down, (like when she is capturing a card in Cardcaptors.) A card formed at the end of her wand. A picture formed on it, and the words "The sleep" formed on it. "Perfect!" Sakura exclaimed. "Sleep card, release and dispel. Sleep!" A blue spirit came out and flew around putting everyone to sleep. To bad, once it returned Yami's eyes snapped open. He hid in a corner, and watched as Sakura and the Yellow toy flew out of her room.

"Kero, how do I catch this card! I can't freeze it again!" Sakura's and Yami's eyes grew wider when the noticed a water figure emerged from the water and dived after Sakura.

LP: I can't watch!

Yami: Atleast I had a better part in this chapter.

LP: Watch it Yami

Yami: *Pulls out diary again* Dear dairy, it's me again. I don't how to say this, but I think I love Yami, nothing like a crush on Syaoran or Elijah.

LP: *Grabs diary back from him* Give me that. Don't forget: I'm an orange belt in Tae-Kwon-Do now.

Yami: Yup, and I'm a black belt in Sho do kwan (Don't know how to spell it.)

LP: O.o

Yami: I challenge you!

LP: I knew he liked to duel but this is ridiculous! * Barely ducks a kick aimed to the sole plex.* Hey watch it!

Yami: Then fight!

Kero: They're going to be at it for a while. * Pops some popcorn and sits down to watch * Please read and review. Also, anyone want to take a bet on $20 on Yami?