Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Which is my love? ❯ The sleepover. ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LP: What's the point of dueling me Yami? My own mom beat me, and she doesn't even watch the show, or know what is going on!

Yami: I'll claim back my title correctly. (LP hands him the dark magician, and plays petite angel.)

LP: There, you won. You, once again, are the King of Games.

Yami: Yay! This calls for sugar. ^_^

LP: Oh well it'll shut him up for now. Thanks go to Sailor cherry star and Sailor Mau for reviewing.

Kero: Sakura doesn't own Cardcaptor Sakura, Yu-gi-oh, or LotR.

//Yami talking mentally with Yugi// /Yugi talking mentally with Yami/ "Speech" 'Thoughts' ----- Time Phase ***** Person change.

Sakura walked downstairs a few minutes later, clutching her duel monsters deck. She noticed the hopeful glance Joey sent at her, and wondered what it was for. She held up her dueling deck. "Anybody here duel?" She asked eagerly. Joey held up his deck and grinned.

"I do." He said. "Let's duel." Sakura laid down the dueling board, and shuffled her deck. Then she placed it down. Joey also shuffled his deck and placed it down. They both drew five cards, and studied the possibilities.

"You start." Sakura said. (Please don't mind this. I only have one deck with cards. I'll be using them for Joey's, since I haven't seen many duels he has done, that he has told what the card was called.)

"I'll start with my Ax Raider." (1700/?) Joey said slapping the card down in attack mode. "Beat that."

"Good move." Sakura commented. "I play Doma the Angel of Silence, (1600/1400) and I play The Sword of Dark Destruction, raising it's attack by 400, and defense by 200. (2000/1600) Your Ax Raider is destroyed." Joey's life points plummeted to 1700.

"Why you little!?" Joey exclaimed. Sakura smirked.

"Your welcome." She said. Joey growled and drew a card from his deck.

"Perfect. I play Neo, the Magic Swordsman, (1700/1000) and Yami, which decreases your Angels attack and defense by 200, and raises my swordsman's attack and defense by 200. (Neo: 1900/1200. Doma: 1800/1400) Your angel is toast." Sakura shrugged and drew a card. She placed it upside down in defense mode, and ended her turn. "I attack your card with Neo." Joey said. Sakura flipped her card over to reveal the Celtic Guardian.

Placing it in the graveyard, Sakura drew another card. She smiled, and placed it upright in attack mode. "Dark magician, dark magic attack!" (Life points Sakura:1900 Joey: 1100)

"'Danks a lot Sakura!" Joey said annoyed. The match was quickly ended when Sakura drew Stop Defense, forcing Joey to play in attack mode, which he had been avoiding. Also her second Dark Magician helped to wipe the field clean.

"Thanks Joey, that was fun. I haven't played Duel Monsters for a while, so I was a bit rusty. Now, what shall we do to get this sleepover started?" Sakura said. She looked around and noticed the others were staring at her. "What?"

Anzu: "That"

Honda: "was"

Joey: "a"

Yugi: "bit"

Yami: "rusty?!" HE finished for the group. Sakura gulped a bit nervously, and nodded.

Honda: "Wow I never knew a duel could end so quickly." Sakura looked at the clock and noticed they had been dueling for the grand total of seven minutes. Silence filled the tension between them, until the sounds of metal hitting something, and a mixer running started. Sakura sat up quickly and bowed to the group.

"Pardon me, but I'm going to see what is being made in the kitchen." She said. As Sakura left, Yami could have sworn he heard her mutter "Kero...". His accusation was proved correct when they heard scrambling, and the sound of something being tackled. It then appeared to be quiet, until Sakura screamed. "Kero! That was my thank you gift, AND YOU ATE IT!?"

Yugi heard some nervous chuckling, and than an "oops." and the sound of running as Sakura chased Kero to her room. Honda, Anzu, and Joey turned to Yugi and Yami with a sweatdrop. "She is really filling your house, isn't she?" Anzu asked.

"You have no clue." Yami said, wincing as the sound of breaking glass reached his ears.

A few minutes later Sakura came downstairs holding onto the wrists of a young boy. "Gomen ne. This, baka, ate my gift for Yugi and Yami, and was reverently trying to replace it." Sakura said, forcing the boy into the light.

"What's his name?" Joey asked.

"Kero." Everyone answered. Sakura, Yami and Yugi broke into laughter.

"What is so funny?!" Joey demanded.

"Inside joke." Yami answered in-between gasps of air.

"So. You want to pop some popcorn and watch a movie?" Sakura asked. Everyone agreed, and decided to watch LotR (Lord of the Rings). "I'll go pop the popcorn." Sakura volunteered.

"I'll go with you." Yugi said. When they arrived in the kitchen Sakura grabbed a few bags of popcorn, and opened their packages. She stuck it in the microwave, and watched it pop. "So who was that boy?" Yugi asked curiously.

"One of my cards; Mirror. Kero is tied up in my room." Downstairs everyone heard laughter coming from the kitchen.

//Aibou. What is so funny?!//

/You know that boy who is sitting next to you on the couch?/

//Yes//

/It's one of Sakura cards; Kero is tied up in her room, having to stare at lots of sweets, but he is gagged./ Yami laughed, and everyone stared at him, wondering if it was contagious.

----- Next day

Sakura's alarm rang, waking her up partially. Leaning over, she slapped the sleep button, and curled up into a ball. Just then, someone knocked on her door, and she gave a sleepy, "Come in." Yami opened the door, and saw Sakura still in bed. He smirked. "Not a morning person are we? The others have left, it's just you, me, and Yugi. I suggest getting up and having some breakfast." With that said, Yami left, shutting the door behind him.

Sakura groaned as she rose out of bed. She looked at herself in a mirror, and found herself a mess. 'Maybe a hot shower will help.' Sakura thought, walking to the restroom. When she came back, wrapped in a towel, she saw her Sakura book glowing. Opening it, she found nothing out of the ordinary, but she knew that it didn't glow unless something was up.

Sakura picked up her cards and started to shuffle through them. At the end she had only counted 17 cards, counting the Sleep card. Shuffling through them again, she noticed Water was missing. "YAMI!" Sakura scream at the top of her lungs.

*****

Yami had been making himself a cup of coffee when he heard Sakura scream his name. He jolted off to her room, and threw the door open. "Whats wrong?" He asked. He blushed considerably when he saw Sakura was only in a towel.

"Where is it!" Sakura cried.

"What!?"

"The card!"

"Water?"

"Yes. You were the last one who interacted with the card. Now, WHERE IS IT!"

"I haven't touched your cards. Something was strange with Water when you caught it again though. It had a black stripe going through it before you wisked it out of my sight. Please get dressed, I'm going to make myself some coffee. Want some?" Sakura blushed remembering that she was in a towel. She clamped her arms over her chest, and turned around.

"Yes please." Sakura answered. Yami nodded and left the room, signaling his retreat by closing the door.

-----

"Hey Yuge. Where's Sakura?" Joey asked Yugi when he walked through the school door.

"At home. That girl really likes to sleep in."

"Oh just wonderin, because of that new exchange student." Joey and Yugi both sat down and talked to each other until the teacher walked in.

"Now I know you are excited about our exchange students. One is from Hong Kong, his name is Li Syaoran. Please come in Li." A boy with chestnut colored hair and amber eyes walked in. Syaoran fixed a cold glare on everybody, and waited for instructions. "Li please sit next to Kaiba. Kaiba, raise your hand." Syaoran strolled over and placed his bag next to his desk.

"Now, our next exchange student is from Tomoeda Japan. She-" The teacher was interrupted as a girl burst into the room.

"Sorry I'm late! I overslept!" Sakura rambled on. She stopped when she noticed the whole class was staring at her. "Hi. My name is Sakura Kinomoto. I like Duel Monsters, and I'm friends with Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Honda, and Joey, and" She stopped seeing Syaoran seated at a desk. "Syaoran?"

LP: Please read and review.