Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Which is my love? ❯ Which is my Love part 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LP: Thanks for reviewing Sailor Cherry Star and Sailor Mau. I love your story Sailor Cherry Star. Here is the next part to Which is my love.

Last chapter:

"Um, Yugi, can we talk? Somewhere privet?" Sakura said, throwing a glance at Yami.

"Don't mind me. I'll just go cook dinner." Yami said. He ran off, but Sakura and Yugi didn't notice was that the former Pharaoh grabbed the cordless phone. Yami called Joey, Honda, Anzu, and Bakura (Forgot him earlier.) to come over. Yami didn't tell them what for, because he wanted to surprise them.

End last chapter

"Um, Yugi? Do you hate me for kissing you?" Sakura asked Yugi, still blushing red. Yugi also blushed and looked down.

"No, I don't. If anything, I *glups* enjoyed it." Sakura looked at him, and blushed crimson red. "So what was our relation with Li?" Yugi asked. Sakura, not expecting this question, fell down anime style.

"Ah. Syaoran helped me to capture the Sakura cards, back then Clow cards.When we first met, he was like what he is now; cold. He slowly melted into a kinder, gentler person like you. We were together for a while, and then he had to go back to Hong Kong to finish the formalities. Before he left, he confessed his love for me. He had to leave me in fifth grade, (I'm not sure when so bear with me.) and promised to come back. I had accepted, and told him I would wait." Sakura bent her head down and started to cry. "Gomen ne for pulling you into this Yugi." Yugi surprised them both by kissing Sakura. Pulling it into a deeper kiss, they didn't realize they had company.

"Aw. Why didn't Yugi tell us he had a crush on Sakura?" Joey whispered. Anzu pulled out her purse and wacked him on the head. "Ouch." Joey moaned.

"Shut up or you'll ruin it. I think it's romantic." Anzu said. All the boys shifted slightly away from her. Looking up, they realized Sakura and Yugi had moved away.

"Hmm. I wonda what they're doin'? Hopefully not makin' out." Two purses wacked Joey on the head this time for that comment. Looking up, he saw an angry Sakura and Anzu glaring at him.

"Hey Yugi. Would you, mind if I use the Sword Card? This retard deserves it." Sakura said. The others just realized that Sakura and Yugi were also behind the door where they were hiding. They gasped and jumped out into the game shop room. Sakura, taking this chance pulled out her staff, and hit it against the sword card. She walked out of the bush holding a long sword. Joey gluped seeing it, and quickly dashed off. "That's nice. Now, WHO TOLD YOU!" Sakura said. Everyone gluped, and then everyone except Yami, pointed at Yami. He gluped again, and hid in the puzzle seeing the wrath in Sakura's eyes. Yugi, knowing he couldn't take apart the puzzle, tormented Yami, by flipping it over. Yami groaned as his head hit the other side of the puzzle, and he cursed in eygptian.

-----

Syaoran stared unhappily as Sakura and Yugi walked hand-in-hand to class the next morning. He guessed that it was true, Yugi was her boyfriend, he had truly lost her. Syaoran was surprised when the two spilt up and Sakura walked over to him. "What do you want." He asked in a gruff voice.

"I'm sorry about last night, but it is true. I'm asking if you would still like to remain best friends." Sakura said, offering her hand. Syaoran grinned, and shook it.

"You have a deal." He said, offering one of his dazziling smiles.

"Now that we are friends again, two of my Sakura cards are missing." Sakura stated.

LP: Yikes, poor Sakura. She does not have an easy road.

Kero: Nope, but at least I'm there to guide her.

Sakura: *Now that she is off set, she is chasing Joey with her sword* HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU PLAN TO GET AWAY WITH THAT!?

Joey: Get me away from this Mainiac!

LP: Are you guiding her right now?

Kero: Yup.

LP: *sweatdrop*

Kero: High swing, then a Low swing Sakura! Remember that.

Yami: Please read and review, and get me a place with some sanity.