Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Which is my love? ❯ Waking up. ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yami: How could they do this to me!?

LP: It's okay Yami. I'm sure that-

Yami: The nerve of them not to put me in the episode! And how did Bakura's Yami come back?!

Yugi: Yami, calm down. You'll be battling against Mai in the next episode.

Yami: Yay! This calls for sugar! *Pull out a dozen pixie sticks and eats them.* SUGAR! ^_^

LP: Thank you Yugi.

Kero: Sakura doesn't own Cardcaptor Sakura or Yu-gi-oh!

Yugi wasn't sure how long he remained in Sakura's pool of magic, until a pair of hands shook him. Opening his eyes, he saw Yami's crimson eyes staring ng into his own violet ones. "Are you all right?" Yami asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just alittle sleepy..." Yugi said, his eyelids drooping. Yami helped him to his room, where Yugi crawled into his bed, and instantly plunged into the land of dreams.

*****

Syaoran knocked on the door to the Game Shop. HE knew it was late, (his training went longer then he thought.) but he wanted to check on Sakura. Grandpa opened the door, and let Syaoran in. Syaoran walked into Sakura's room, and studied her. Her Sakura cards were circling around her unconscious body. Syaoran whirled around when someone tapped him on the shoulder. HE glared at Yami, who returned the favor. "Why are her cards circling around her?" Yami asked.

"They are either trying to protect her, or absorbing some energy. Has any change happened to her?"

"No. She and Yugi have been like this for the past five hours."

"Why Yugi?"

"He transferred some of his magic to her. HE fell asleep shortly after."

"Let me see him." Yami nodded, and opened another doorway. Yugi laid in his bed, palely shining (glowing). His face showed no emotion, and his hair was unruly and down.

"Neither have stirred since Yugi lost his magic. I can still take care of them, but I wish I knew how long this would take."

"This is like when Sakura was transforming the Clow cards. It drained all of her energy, and she rested until her aura was full again. Make sure you have some food ready for them." With that Syaoran left. Glancing at a clock, Yami saw that it 10:00 PM. He walked into Yugi's room, and fell on his own Egyptian bed. He fell asleep as soon as he rolled over.

-----Four days later.

Sakura yawned as she woke up. She stretched her muscles, which were stiff from having been in a position too long. Yami walked into her room, and noticed that she was awake. "Hello. I was starting to wonder when you and Yugi were going to wake up."

"How long have I been sleeping?" Sakura asked.

"Four days and a half."

"Is there any breakfast left?"

"More like lunch. Come on, there are some leftover noodles."

"Noodles?! Yay! My favorite!" Sakura jumped out of bed, and dashed off to the kitchen, leaving Yami in her trail of dust. 'Syaoran was right about wanting to have food ready for them.' Yami thought. Walking to the kitchen revealed Sakura happily eating a bowl of noodles.

"So is Yugi awake?" Sakura asked once she had finished her bowl.

"No, but he is on the verge." Yami paused. "Strike that, he is awake." Sakura put her bowl and chopsticks in the sink, and ran off to Yugi's room. She opened the door, and bounced on Yugi's bed.

"Hi Yugi." Sakura said. Yugi shot up, and stared at her. Once realizing who it was, he quickly hugged her.

"Your awake! I was so worried about you!" Yugi said. Sakura moved her hands through his unruly hair.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm all right. Thank you for sharing some of you life force with me." Yugi blushed lightly, and stood up.

"What is there to eat?" HE asked.

"There are some noodles in the kitchen. I didn't finish them all."

"That's goo. Because noodles(pretend) are my favorite."

"Really? Same here." Yami knocked the door, announcing his entrance.

"Hello Aibou. I'm glad you are awake and feeling well. Here, Sakura ate like she was half starved, so I figured you would be hungry too." Yami handed Yugi a bowl full of noodles and a pair of chopsticks. Yugi hungrily dug into the pasta.

"Thanks Yami." Yugi said after finishing them. Kero at that moment flew into the room.

"Sakura you cards; they're, they're, vanishing!" He handed Sakura her remaining cards. Flipping through she only counted 13 cards. Now Water, Sleep, Illusion, Earth, and Shield were gone. Sakura fainted and fell back onto Yugi's chest. Yugi blushed, and moved her head to a pillow.

The doorbell rang, and Yugi ran to answer it. Eriol and two other people stood behind him. A black creature like Kero rested on Eriol's shoulder. Yugi blinked, and allowed them in. "Yugi, this is Yuki, Nakura, and Spinnel Sun." Eriol said, pointing to each respective owner. "Yuki is Sakura's other Guardian. We never go to tell you earlier. I am half of the recarnation of Clow Reed. The other half is Sakura's father. Please, which room is Sakura in?" Yugi gulped at all the information he received.

"Follow me." He said. He turned his back on them and ran up the stairs. Yuki, Nakura, and Spinnel Sun returned to their true forms, while Eriol made his staff. "Hey are you coming?" Yugi said looking form the entrance to his room. His mouth dropped when he saw them, especially Spinnel Sun.

"Mistress." Yue said as he flew into the room. Yami was sitting next to Sakura, Kero resting on his shoulder. Kero saw Yue, and got of Yami, then he transformed. Yugi was a little taken aback by all the creatures in front of him, and let Yami take control of him. Yue reached into a pocket, and produced a small veil. HE stuck it under Sakura's nose, and waited for a reaction. Eriol, Ruby Moon, and Spinnel Sun watched.

----- Half an hour later.

"So you are going to in Tokyo Yue?" Sakura asked.

"Yes Mistress. If it is all right, I shall stay with Mast Eriol." Yue answered.

"Agreed. This is going to be interesting!"

What will be interesting?" Yami asked.

"Well, we have a Yugi and Yuki. We also have Nakura, Bakura, and Sakura. Not confusing each other will be interesting." Yami heard his aibou laughing at that and smiled. 'They're perfect for each other.' He thought.

"Not to mention that Nakura will try to stick sugar down Soupy's throat, and then we will have a hyper panther, since they are staying here." (A/n: Yue and Kero will guard the remaining cards when Sakura doesn't have them. Ruby Moon and Spinnel Sun will stay at Yugi's, and will guard Sakura.)

LP: That's it. I have writers block so I have to think for a while.

Kero: She also doesn't know how the Void card shows itself to Sakura.

LP: Shut up. I have to deal with a hyperventilating Yami who is also sugar high, due to his depression of him not being in the new episode of Yu-gi-oh! and I don't need to deal with you to!

Yami: ^____^

Kero: *hides*

LP: Please read and review.