Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jounouchi Katsuya, Hanyou ❯ Three Hearts One Mind ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey, here's the latest chapter, yep, it's a lemon and it's probably really bad, but, I tried my best.

See you at the bottom!

Don't own

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jou awoke the next morning, meeting golden eyes, he smiled, yawning, then pecked Inu's cheek. Miroku sat in a fouton, his staff resting against his left shoulder, sound asleep, Jou stretched above his head and smiled. Inu yanked him back down, when he stood and he hit the bed with a faint thud, he faced Inu once more, questioningly, the older hanyou said nothing but twined his arms about Jou's waist and lifted his head slightly and nipped at one of Jou's ears. Jou's eyes fell softly shut and he bit his lip to hold back a moan, his ears were very sensitive, Inu should know that as he were as well, Jou opened his mouth to say something but a soft finger was laid across his lips and InuYasha laved at the little ear that swivled, Jou's mouth hung open and he took in a sharp breath. He reached up with one hand and lightly caressed one of Inu's, getting a soft moan in approval, InuYasha flipped them so Jou was pinned to the matress, he smirked, "we've been left alone, the others went to find a healer, Preisa is sick, just me and you and Roku." Jou smirked, reaching his hands up to tangle into Inu's long silvery mane and pulled him down into a kiss, their tounges battled and slid around, growing aroused they both bucked their hips, colliding into the other their cries were muffled.

InuYasha pulled back, still speaking in hushed whispers, "Miroku once wondered if I could attain a release just by playing with my ears, we never tried it though." Jou was about to inquire about the statement until a hand was pressed over his mouth and InuYasha's mouth closed over his right ear, Jou's eyes rolled upwards slightly and his cry of estacy was muffled. InuYasha smirked slightly dragging a fang along the small lump of flesh, Jou bucked upwards, InuYasha did nothing, merely shifted slightly and positioned his leg between both of Jou's, then increased the pressure. Jou was lost in a sea of pleasure, with every small caress he took a movement towards the edge and that perfectly placed leg wasn't helping, he began to nip at the hand covering his mouth, he inhaled sharply though his nose as InuYasha swirled his tounge about the tip of his ear and then laved at it. One small nip a Jou was gone, he slipped over the orgasimic cliff and came with a muffled cry, claws slashing into Inu's kimono he fell limp against the matress, breathing heavily. InuYasha smirked, then gasped as he was flipped over, Jou glaring down at him, he sat across his hip, then smothered his cries as he delievered the same punishment to InuYasha.

InuYasha and Jou fell to bed, smirking and panting slightly, Jou raised a brow at Inu,

"that was an interesting experience, but, nothing can compete with actual love making." InuYasha nodded his agreement and Jou slithered a hand up InuYasha's shirt with a smirk, he slid it over Inu's head and kissed the older half-demon, InuYasha ripped the shirt from Jou and they faught for dominance through their kiss. They discarded their pants and soon were roaming the other's flesh, InuYasha rolled them over so he pinned Jou down and began to kiss a trail down his stomach and nipped at his navel. Jou moaned very quietly and then gasped and knotted his hands in Inu's hair as the other engulfed his throbbing, aching manhood. He hissed as InuYasha scraped his fangs along his length and sucked harder, his claws raked along Jou's stomach, as well as teased his nipples, Jou tugged on Inu's hair,

"matte, Inu-kun." IunYasha lifted his head, Jou sighed, "I need you in me, please." InuYasha nodded slightly, then cursed,

"we have nothing to use Jou." Jou paused, trying to think, he smirked and grabbed the other's right hand, "what are you-" InuYasha's sentence melded into a moan as the blonde sucked on his fingers, his eyes half-lidded and coated them with saliva, soon InuYasha pulled his fingers from Jou's mouth and replaced them with his tounge.

He slowly slid a finger into the younger one's entrance and nipped on his tounge to distract him, Jou pulled back moaning softly as a second was entered he winced slightly. InuYasha nipped at his neck, "have you ever been uke?" Jou shook his head, InuYasha laved at his neck, "I'm hounored then." Jou gasped and arched his back as something inside of him was hit, a keening whimper escaping him, he received a smirk in response, "that's your sweet spot my love, it get's better, just think of me, inside of you, hitting it, slamming into it without abandon." He struck it again and Jou's head fell against the pillow, panting harshly, he nodded slightly,

"I'm ready." InuYasha pumped himself a few times coating himself in his own essence and then faced the other,

"this will hurt, I can't stop that." Jou nodded in understanding and InuYasha slid in gently and slowly, allowing Jou to grow accustomed to him, he grit his teeth, god, Jou was so damned tight and hot, this was going to be a task.

Jou wrapped his legs about InuYasha's waist, he couldn't wait any longer, he was dying! With a suductive smirk he moved himself up on InuYasha's length before moving down quickly, earning a sharp gasp in response, then a low growl as InuYasha braced his weight and nipped at Jou's ear, "bad puppy." With a soft snarl he withdrew and slammed back in, Jou let out a strangled whine, arching off the bed, his claws digging into the soft flesh of InuYasha's back as a jolt ran through his body.

"A-again, harder." InuYasha complied slamming into Jou full force, Jou's eyes rolled upwards and his mouth hung open in a silent scream as his body contracted in ecstacy. InuYasha cupped Jou's chin, running his tounge around the open mouth, Jou's own tounge meeting his outside of the mouth before sucking the elder Hanyou's tounge into the warmth of his mouth. Jou's claws raked down InuYasha's back, as he whimpered in need, his prostate making itself known as it was contacted often and mercilessly. InuYasha pulled Jou upright, sitting the other fully in his lap, one strong arm securing his place while the other grasped his throbbing need, pumping roughly. Jou screwed his eyes shut, bowing his head onto InuYasha's shoulder in utter submission, he gasped nipping at the soft flesh, "Inu...yas...ahhh, Kami-sama, onegai." He whimpered, practially sobbing in his utter need, begging the other faster, harder, deeper into his body as his need for release took over his senses. InuYasha grunted, driving himself further into that wonderful heat without abandon, Jou let out a low cry, his body spasming, shuddering in the overload of pleasure. His head fell back and his body went limp, InuYasha lay him on the matress, he thrust inwards twice more, before letting out a growl and releasing all he had into his young lover, before buring his fangs into the juncture of neck and shoulder, as he collapsed fully to the bed.

Jou moaned softly as he stroked InuYasha's long white mane, the other finally rolled to the side, panting harshly, Jou smiled softly, his chest heaving in it's struggle to ingest air. InuYasha was the first to recover, moving his head low on Jou's chest he lapped up the remaining release that had pooled on the blonde's stomach. He finished and rested beside Jou, watching as the other finally grasped reality, InuYasha set his lips at the other's ear, whispering, "Miroku's awake." Jou faced the wall where Miroku had fallen asleep, the human sat sound asleep on a fouton, his staff resting against his shoulders and his head slumped in sleep. Jou then faced InuYasha,

"nuh-uh." InuYasha chuckled, his breath tickling Jou's ear,

"yes, can you not smell his arousal?" Jou quirked a brow, before sniffing questioningly, his jaw dropped open in an almost silent moan, the scent was overpowering, it was driving his senses mad, making him harden almost insantly and he squirmed on the bed, buring his head into the pillow. There was a shift in weight on the bed and when Jou lifted his head InuYasha had stood, wrapped in a sheet as he approached Miroku, still pretending to be asleep. But, it was evident now, his breathing was erratic as was his heartbeat, InuYasha crouched slightly, his right hand grasping Miroku's chin and dragging him up for a kiss, as the human stood and wound his arms about InuYasha's neck, the Hanyou moved them towards the bed.

InuYasha shoved him onto the matress and Jou crawled up the bed, his muscles contracting and his lithe body moving in a way that was more feline than canine. He slid off Miroku's robe and undershirt, mapping a path up the pale, marble flesh that was exposed, dragging his tounge out in long, soothing laps to make up for the harsh bites from his sharp fangs. When he finally reached the silken soft lips Miroku was panting harshly, he claimed them in a deep kiss and broke it off with a gasp as he felt InuYasha's lips trace the contours of his spine. The two devested Miroku of his pants, leaving his as exposed as they were, they moved as one, as if conversing mentally, they shared the same suductive smirk that Miroku figured was a trait all Inu Youkai had. As they slid down his silk soft flesh each grasped a hip, they shared a kiss before lowering their heads to Miroku's throbbing need. He hissed, trying to arch into the taunting tounges, one hand moving to tangle into each Hanyou's hair, Jou allowed his tounge to slither along Miroku's length, catching the salty sweat and the taste that was truly Miroku's own. His tounge ran along the bottom of InuYasha's lip, coaxing out his tounge, begging it to play with his own, they rested at the tip, where they knew was most sensitive. They shared a sloppy, open mouthed kiss, sharing the treat that was between them, not only teasing each other, but the human as well. Jou let out a low moan as InuYasha pulled him forward, he dropped from his knees to the other's lap, his free hand moving behind the white head, gripping and pulling the elder one closer. Miroku's breathing was growing shallow and quicker and his hands knotted themselves that much tighter, "Kami, I'm gonna-" His sentance cut short as it melded into a scream and he released, his essance bathing their tounges and lips as their mouths finally closed about one another, sharing the treat among themselves with a loud, low moan.

As the kiss ended the two turned feral, predatory gazes on the human, who groaned in pleasure, moving in one swift motion into a sitting position on his knees he was met with two sets of hungry lips. They shared a three ways kiss, Miroku detatched himself, moaning as the tounges lapped up his cheeks, he gathered air, "how're we going to do this?" InuYasha tugged Jou against his chest,

"Jou takes you, I take Jou?" The honey eyes shut and Jou shuddered slightly, running a hand down InuYasha's side,

"we need lube." Miroku tugged Jou forwards, running his palms down bare flesh,

"my robe, 'Yasha." As weight on the bed shifted once more Miroku lifted his right hand to Jou's ear, caressing it softly, Jou smiled softly, his eyes shutting momentarily, the cloth covering Miroku's hand added more friction, he opened his eyes as the weight returned. He took the small jar from Inu, pressing Miroku to the bed, he coated his fingers, then he bowed his head, resting it softly against Miroku's stomach he slowly inserted a finger into the cursed human. Miroku gasped softly his eyes sliding shut, Jou added another finger, softly and gently stretching, then smirked as he began searching, blue eyes shot wide and Miroku gasped and jolted as his prostate was massaged. Using the distraction Jou inserted his last finger, wriggling them and thrusting them in and out, he nipped at the contracting muscles, then coated himself. With a soft smile and a kiss he slid into Miroku, stilling, waiting for InuYasha to enter him, he braced his arms and rested his forehead against the rising and falling chest. At long last InuYasha entered him and with a soft grunt Jou pulled himself from Miroku, thusting back in as InuYasha pushed into him, Miroku let a soft moan fall from his lips as he grabbed Jou's head pulling him into a kiss as he pulled out once again.

Their slow rythmn was broken as lust and dire need took over, soon they were driving forth without hesitation, Jou striking Miroku's prostate with every plunge, the human tetered on the edge, writhing and moaning, it seemed the only things his body would allow. InuYasha siezed Jou about the waist, drawing him back, against his chest, pulling his head back for a kiss, Jou's arms wound bout InuYasha's neck, deepening the kiss. Miroku's eyes admired the sight, the two Hanyou locked in the most intimate of ways, sweat shining on their bodies, hair matted to their faces, the pink of their tounges could be spotted fleeting back and forth from mouth to mouth, InuYasha thrust into Jou, sending Jou forth into him, connecting with his prostate, that was all it took, Miroku gave a harsh scream as he arched upwards off the matress, releasing his essance onto Jou as well as himself, with one last limp moan he collapsed to the bed. Jou growled, tearing his lips from InuYasha's as he felt Miroku clamp down around him as the other thrust into again he let out a snarl, his prostate coming into play, with one last thrust he came, his fangs elongating as he fell atop Miroku, his fang slicing into tender flesh of Miroku's neck, marking him with his bite. InuYasha followed Jou an instant later, howling out his completion and falling to the side, biting onto the other side of Miroku's neck. As Jou removed his fangs he bit onto InuYasha's neck, after a few moments he drew back, laving at the mark, the three detangled themselves, ridding themselves of any lingering blood, Jou cleaned Miroku of his essance as InuYasha did the same to him. They curled up, Miroku between the two, he allowed his eyes to shut as he grew tired, "guys?" Jou lifted his head from his chest,

"yes Roku?"

"Love you."

Jou smiled at the comment, letting his head lie back onto the human's chest, "love you too, hang on, how long were you awake?"

"Long enough to know that InuYasha's no longer shy, seven freaking months, compared to two days." He weakly shoved the white haired male in emphasis, though he was smiling softly, Jou chuckled, but it fell short, he lifted his head and Miroku groaned unhappily, "hey!" Jou silenced him softly, his ears twitching to catch any noise, InuYasha to sat up, causing Miroku to open his eyes, "okay, what's up?" InuYasha frowned,

"Jou you hear that, the creaking right, like, wood?" Jou nodded, listening closely,

"the floors are wood, maybe the others are back." InuYasha frowned as the sound became louder,

"I don't think so, maybe it's a tree." Jou shook his head,

"it's too close to be a tree, what the hell is it?" A loud crack sounded accompanied by the low, groaning creak, Miroku frowned,

"I hear it too, what is it, it sounds like strained or weakened wood." Jou nodded his head, the crack once again sounding, louder this time, he moved to speak but before anything could be said, the bed collapsed. Jou lowered his head, shaking with repressed laughter, Miroku's voice held a strain of withheld laughter, "well, that solves it, we sexed the bed out." He bit his lip to keep from laughing, but a small snicker escaped him and with a quick, shared glance, the three collapsed into a heap of laughter.

As they recovered Jou flopped back on the bed, Miroku lay next to him, yawning widely, he brushed hair off Jou's face before letting his eyes shut, sleep taking him quickly. InuYasha glanced at him tenderly, tucking the black hair behind his ear, he sighed softly, Jou looked up at him, "I know." InuYasha smiled sadly,

"I love him so much, to be without him would be a pain I couldn't bear." Jou took the hand that figited with the silken hair, clasping it within his own,

"that is why we must make the most of our time together." Miroku stirred softly, Jou gave a soft smile, "perhaps it will not be as we think, perhaps Naraku will be defeated and Miroku will live to an old age." InuYasha gave a weakened smile,

"you think so?" Jou looked at Miroku, caressing his cheek softly,

"anything is possible, nothing is certain." InuYasha lay down, still holding onto Jou's hand, they rested their entwined hands on Miroku's hip, Jou stared at the sleeping human, too many worries filled him about those he loved, InuYasha had fallen into sleep, Jou pressed his lips to Miroku's forehead, watching as Miroku smiled in sleep, he sighed, "I love you too much Roku, don't you die on me, please, by all I hold dear, stay with me." With another deep sigh he allowed sleep to take him, joining his lovers in the peaceful abysses of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no clue where that ending came from, it's like, mucho sappy-angsty, but, it proves that nothing is perfect and that there are still evils to battle in my story. As for the bed collapsing, that just had to go in, this is my fifth lemon, my third with Inu/Roku, but my first, hopefully not last with this pair. Next chapter has some Yu-Gi-Oh gang scenes and some Kouga/Sess action, all humourous and borderline lime. Yipee! There's still about two chapters until Naraku finally does something big, but, next chapter we get a slight history lesson, but, s'all good!

R&R peoples

Ja!