Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Thanks to all the were able to participate in this fanfic! I hope you would like to join in at Christmas!

Darien: Who out there wants to join us when Christmas comes around?

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Epilogue

When the dust settled, the outcome was not too bright. Ignorance was still standing, and the three brave souls that fought him… where gone. It seemed that the shockwave from the resulting blast was too much for them.

"Now, to gather the others here now! Time is almost up.", DJ said as he lifted his left hand.

Suddenly, everyone that was either scattered around the island grounds or in the Underground Mansion, was now teleported to a single location. And that was the middle of the beach, where the remaining villains and evil souls formed a circle around them and were closing in slowly.

"Well, guys! This is it!", Marlene stated grimly as she held firm. If she was going down, she would go down fighting.

"Yeah… but, if we go down, we'll take a few of them with us!", Meira retorted as she pulled up her fists.

The remaining evil ones, and the towering demon Ignorance, slowly fell upon the rest of the group. DJ and his partner then took the opportunity to slowly float down and hover above them all.

"Sorry, fellas. But, time is up!", Darien exclaimed.

On cue, the sun slowly rose from the ocean's horizons. When the golden rays of light touched the evil souls, they withered and screamed in pain. Slowly, they started to dissolve. Even the demon king started to disintegrate, piece of his black skin molting off and evaporating before coming into contact with anyone.

In fifteen minutes, the entire party vanished. The remaining guests were safe. All breathed a sigh of relief, until they saw DJ and Darien descending down to meet them, smiles on their faces.

"Congrats, everyone. You survived Halloween.", DJ stated.

"What in the Hell did you do this for?!", Erika screeched. She was very much not pleased on what happened, and a lot of people agreed with her on that.

"I did it to have fun. And don't worry, the rest of the group are fine.", the young boy replied.

Snapping his fingers, the rest of the party group appeared in a flash! Amazing part was that they were unharmed, and also looking surprised themselves.

"B-But, they were killed when those creeps got them!", Karen exclaimed.

Darien calmly explained that he and DJ took on a safety precaution. Any time that a group member was captured or "killed" by any of the evil villains, they were to be teleported to a special room and wait there until morning.

"Think of this as a giant game of It, if you may. And, it seems that all of you that are left are the winners.", DJ finished saying.

The remaining ones were Kirby, Julie, R.G. Wolfblade, Marlene, Jacquelyn, Erika, K.C. Whitestar, Karen Whitestar, Yugi, Harry Potter, and also Ryudo (Grandia 2).

"Well, I hope you have enjoyed the stay here at Monster Island! And to those that survived for the night, here are your rewards!", Darien exclaimed.

In each of the winner's hands was a LARGE chest full of jewels, gems, gold coins, and also priceless crowns.

DJ said, "Before we send all of you home, how about a group picture?".

They all said yes, and that's when things started to get together. DJ produced a small camera, set it on a stand, and set a timer on it. He went to the others, who grouped together with others, and waited for the picture to be shot.

DJ was doing his favorite pose, which was the pose used by Shawn Michaels from WWE. On his right was Bloodberry, one his left was Lady Devimon (Digimon) and directly behind him was Marlene.

R.G. posed with his new lady Morrigan, Julie was next to Mokuba, Karen was with Seto, K.C./Erika/Jacquelyn with Yami, Shane with DMG, Deimos with Mai Valentine, Delia with Link, Kyomi with Harry Potter, and the rest paired up with either their best allies or worst enemies.

All of them were in their own, unique poses.

"Everyone say… CHEESE!!!", DJ shouted out.

The camera flashed three times, indicating that three pictures were taken. They dispersed, and DJ promised them all that copies were going to be delivered to them on time.

"DJ, this was a great party!", Lady Devimon stated before kissing DJ on the cheek. Shortly, nearly all of the females came over and thanked DJ in their own way. In thirty minutes, he was smiling like a loon while having lipstick kiss marks all over his face.

"I'm truly a lucky man today.", he said before falling in utter bliss on the sand.

Darien shook his head, then the portals to their own worlds appeared. They all sent their thanks to the two, going into their world and timeline, intending to go back into Destiny's work.

Marlene passed DJ, gave him a kiss on the forehead, smiled and said, "That was a really good time. I hope to come back soon.".

One by one, they all left the world with fond memories and also a new view on the world. Shane was the last to leave, and soon Monster Island was peaceful once more.

"Well, better go and clean up the place.", DJ said when he rose from the sand.

As they walked into the island, DJ was wondering if any of them would like to come for Christmas. Any of you out there like to make a bet that they would come back for Christmas?

(Author's Notes: Well, this is it! Short, but hopefully sweet. Say, what kind of poses did any of you do when the picture was taken? Tell me about it, please!

Darien: Also, did you enjoy the party? If so, we hope to see you again on Christmas! Any of you have any farewell words to say to us before you left?

DJ: Say… if any of you would like, I have a request to make. Can… any of you put me in a fanfic, paired up with Lady Devimon?

Darien: (Chuckles) My friend here likes to makes challenges, and here is one of them. So, any of you care to take it up?

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)