Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Twist of Fate ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
disclaimer-Okay, I did not create Sailor Moon, Yu Gi Oh, or Pokemon, but I wish I did.

Prologue
Okay, hi. I'm the narrator for the prologue. Here I'll introduce the characters. But first I will tell you that this is a twist between Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokémon. What an odd mix!
I have to say, though, I didn't create any of the characters in this story. Some of the story lines are the same as the animes, but not quite the same, and some of them are all my own.
So. Our first character is Serena, who many people know as Sailor Moon. Not so great in school, but a great sailor scout.
Reenie is Serena's little sister. Pink hair in the same hairstyle as her sister. She loves to annoy Serena.
Next is Yugi Motou. He's a little short, but he's infused with a mystical spirit because of the Egyptian artifact he always wears around his neck, called the Millennium Puzzle. Apparently some things, like playing duel monsters, sets the spirit off and so it becomes more known. Be warned, because when you set off Yugi's alter ego, Yugi gets taller and his voice gets much lower, and he becomes Yami Yugi.
Seto Kaiba is the duel monsters champion, the third best, because he was only defeated by Yami Yugi and Maximillion Pegasus, the creator of duel monsters. (Wait, that happens in the story. Okay, undefeated at the beginning of the story.) Kaiba's duel monsters deck has the only three blue eyes white dragon cards in the world. He is the owner of KaibaCorp, the company that makes duel monsters look so real when you play on an arena with it installed. He's very smart.
Mokuba Kaiba is Seto's little brother. He's full of ambition, but he's not very good at duel monsters.
Téa Gardner is one of Yugi's close friends. She is always cheering her friends on and always telling them to believe in themselves.
From Pokémon, Misty. Her red hair is always done up in a ponytail. As the leader of the Cerulean City Gym, she is passionate about water Pokémon.
Brock is the leader of the Pewter City Gym, which specializes in rock- and ground-type Pokémon. He goes after every cute girl he sees, but his eyes always seem to be closed, so how can he see them?
Hotaru is Sailor Saturn. She is shy and has short black hair.
Lance is the Dragon Pokémon Master. He was in the Elite Four, then he became the Champion. In this story, Lance's title of Champion was taken from him by former Champion Sakura when she beat him.
Okay, you've met the characters. I will have to tell you this story is probably not at all accurate, on almost any account, but it is primarily based on the characters from the animes I mentioned earlier.
But this story of mine is called A Twist of Fate. Where's the twist, you ask? Read on!