Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi: Street Fighter?! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi- Street Fighter?!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hey, everyone! DJ Rodriguez here with another insane crossover fanfic! This is a crossover between Yu-Gi-Oh and Street Fighter!

Yugi: Man, you got too many ideas running through that head of yours! Also, he apologizes to all who have seen this before. Apparently, since FF.net removed this once, DJ has moved it to MediaMiner.org. The link to his stories there should be in his profile.

Darien: DJ has got so many ideas for some crazy crossovers, and they are all insane and unheard of! And since FF.net restricts him so much, he has moved them to MediaMiner.org.

DJ: *Grins* I know, but I like it! But, I will still continue with my other stories. Anyway, I have a question for all of you at the end of this chapter.

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 1

The big dome of shadow energy that enshrouded the battlefield on the blimp slowly started to give way, melting into nothingness slowly. Everyone on the Battle City blimp held his or her breath, watching and hoping that Yugi had won the final duel against Marik!

"I hope they're okay, Seto.", Mokuba told his brother.

Seto still stared at the slowly melting dome of energy, but answered, "Me too, Mokuba. Me too.".

Once the dome was completely gone, they saw a sight they wouldn't believe! Marik was down, out cold and not moving. However, opposite of him, where Yugi and Yami. They were separated! They were down as well, not moving at all. Tea, Mai, Serenity, Duke, Joey, Tristen, Seto, and Mokuba went over to them.

"Are they okay?", Tea asked worriedly.

As if cued, Yami moaned and his eyes opened slowly. "W-Where am I?", he asked.

Joey answered, "You kicked butt, that's what Yami!".

They were happy and glad that Yugi and Yami defeated Marik! Just then, the blimp shook and Seto saw that it had landed back in Domino City Stadium.

"Hey, what's that?!", Tristen declared as he looked and pointed upward.

They looked up, and saw the seven Millennium Items glowing and descending towards Yami! They soon encircled him for a few moments, then intergraded with him! Yami had just absorbed all of the Millennium Items!

"Wow! That was freaky!", Duke stated in awe.

Just after the last item, the puzzle, was absorbed, the three Egyptian God cards descended and floated in Yami's hand. He had won all three!

"Come on, guys! Let's go celebrate!", Joey declared.

They all second that motion, and soon left the podium and blimp. The problem was… Yugi was still lying on the ground.

He had seen it all; Yami getting up, his friends checking to see if he was alright, the items and cards going to Yami, and them leaving. 'They didn't even… look my way.', he thought sadly.

Then, a flash of light caught his attention. The duel in the Shadow Realm took its toll on him, thus he wasn't able to move. However, he was able to hear at the moment.

"Shadi, help me take my brother back home.", a female voice said.

He knew it was Ishizu.

"Yes, Ishizu. I understand.", said Shadi's voice.

In another flash of light, they were gone.

'They didn't bother to check on me either.', he thought.

Then, it started to rain. Water poured down from the heavens like a flood, and lighting and thunder ran rampant across the sky! Winds whipped and howled through the air, sending a chill down Yugi's spine and body. Yugi was lying on the cold, wet ground. He shivered from the wind and the rain.

'So, they only cared for Yami. They didn't… care about me.', he thought bitterly.

He felt the icy touches of the wind and water grip him tight, unconscienceness claiming him slowly. He embraced the darkness, feeling a darkness and loneliness he felt long ago. Before he had Yami or his friends.

'Now that Yami has his memories back and has fulfilled his destiny… I no longer matter.', he told himself.

'I was just a vessel. A mere pawn to be used and destroyed when the time came.', he added bitterly.

Sadness, sorrow, bitterness, and anger were the only things left in his heart now.

'Well, at least where I'm going… nothing else will matter anymore.', he concluded.

He now lied where he was, his face down and lying on its side on the floor. He was ready to embrace Death.

However, fate had intervened at the last moment. Unconscienceness claimed Yugi, his body not moving or breathing anymore. Just as death was about to take him, someone else did. The being was enshrouded in shadow, making it impossible to see his face. He knelt down, and gingerly touched the boy.

"He is still alive, but quickly slipping away.", he said.

He gently and gingerly picked the young man up, his frail body now being held in strong arms.

"I don't know how you got like this, but I'll take you to my dojo so I could heal you properly.", he told the unconscious boy.

Lighting flashed and raced across the sky, lighting up the sky for a few seconds in a brilliant color of blue-white! The rescuer's features soon showed clearly. He was about 23 years of age, young and handsome. His face was clean-shaven, and his eyes were that of strong, deep blue. His hair was medium-brown, and was well cut. He wore a karate gi of white, a black waistband around him, and he wore a white bandana that floated in the wind. He was about 6'5, had very strong muscles, and looked like a very powerful warrior with his stance and looks. On his shoulder was a white duffel bag.

It was Ryu, Ryu Hoshi! Yes, the legendary and powerful Street Fighter had just rescued little Yugi! Seeing that Yugi was slowly slipping away, Ryu quickly ran off and streaked towards the city! 'I'll take the Bullet Train from Domino to Osaka. That's faster then running on foot!', he told himself.

It was a long, six-hour ride. Osaka was very far from Domino, about 600 miles! Everyone stared at Ryu, as he held the small boy in his arms.

'I hope the little kid's okay.', one of the passengers thought.

'He must be his brother.', a little girl also thought.

Soon, at around 2:30 a.m., they reached the Osaka station. Ryu climbed out, carried his duffel bag and Yugi, and streaked out of there!

"The stations at the edge of the forest near the mountains. My dojo is not far from here, so it's easier to go by foot then by car.", he told himself.

Using all of his training from previous tournaments, he ran in the woods like a lighting bolt! He had impressive agility, control, and speed as he maneuvered through the maze-like forest. In about fifteen minutes, he slowed down as he saw a small shack in site.

"Ah, my home and school.", he told himself.

Indeed, it was a bit more then a shack. It was about the size of a small house, and it had was decorated in old traditional Japanese fashion. In fact, the peaceful woods, meadow in front of it, and also the brook made it look like a secret paradise.

"Well, I bet that Chun-Li and Sakura are sleeping, so I'll put this kid in the living room on the couch. We'll see what happens in the morning.", he said.

Going to the small house, he carefully and quietly slid open the door. He wiped his feet on the carpet, and slowly entered. The room was pitch black, but he knew the domicile very well and navigated perfectly. He laid Yugi on the blue couch, and covered him with a large, cozy blanket.

"Sleep well, little one.", Ryu whispered before he made his way to his own bed upstairs.

Back in Domino City, a party was being thrown at Seto's mansion! Yami and the others were partying it up, celebrating his victory in the tournament, fulfilling his destiny, and also saving the world from Marik! Food and drinks were in ample amounts, and they were partying the night away! However, one person was not acting all happy. It was Tea, and something was bugging her big time.

'I don't know why, but I feel as if we forgotten something.', she thought.

Just then, Yami brought her back to reality. He put a hand on her shoulder and asked, "Is something wrong, Tea?".

She looked into his penetrating violet eyes, and shook her head. "I think so. I just feel… as if we've forgot something.", she answered him quietly.

Yami sat down beside her and inquired, "Like what?".

Tea was in thought for a moment, but then came up with a blank. "Sorry. I can't remember.", she told him sadly.

Yami was in thought, then said, "I bet Yugi can help you out with this one.".

Tea nodded, then she started to look around her. "Hey, where is Yugi?", she asked.

Then, it hit her! "Oh no, Yami! We forgot about Yugi!", she exclaimed.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. "What do you mean…?", he started to ask when it hit him.

It seemed to affect everyone too. "Oh, man! We forgot completely about Yugi!", Joey exclaimed.

Tristen added, "That's right! The last time we saw him was on the blimp! We were so worried about Yami, that we completely forgot about him!".

This got a horrified gasp from everyone. "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go back to the stadium!", Mai shouted.

Without another word, they all ran out of the mansion and into a limo. "Driver, to Domino City Stadium! And step on it!", Seto ordered.

The limo streaked towards the stadium, driving through the slick streets and the rain torrent. In fifteen minutes, they arrived at the site. "Hurry! He might be in terrible shape!", Yami exclaimed as he streaked towards the stadium.

'Why?! Why did we forget about Yugi and left him here?!', Yami thought to himself angrily.

Everyone else was thinking the same thing. Pushing the front gate wide open, Yami ran towards the open field. He saw the blimp and ran like heck towards it!

"Please be alright, Yugi! Please be alright!", Yami repeated over and over again.

He entered the blimp, climbed all throughout the levels, and came to the where he wanted to be. He threw open the door and they all searched the top of the blimp. "Yugi!! Yugi!!", Tea cried out.

Joey exclaimed, "Come on, Yug! This isn't funny!".

Even Seto declared, "Moto! Show yourself!!".

After a thirty-minute search, they came up with nothing. They gathered together in the middle of the stadium. "Where is he?!", Tristen exclaimed.

Mai came up with a very unsettling theory, "Maybe… he disappeared with the… Shadow Realm.".

Yami and everyone's eyes went wide at that.

"But, if that did happen, Yugi wouldn't be able to survive long! He already experience it once before when battling Pegasus, and I almost lost him!", Yami exclaimed, fear and horror taking him over.

"But, it's been nearly seven hours! Which means…", Serenity stated, when her own voice got caught in her throat.

"Which means… he might be already long… dead.", Seto finished.

Tea sank to her knees and started to sob loudly. Joey and Tristen closed their eyes tight and tried to hold back their tears, but failing miserably. Serenity was near her brother, also on the verge of crying. Mokuba and Seto stood still as statues, too shocked and ashamed to be do anything. Mai was also crying, sad and angry with herself for forgetting about Yugi. Yami sunk to his knees, tears and raindrops mingling on his face. He then threw his head upwards and let out a shout of anger!

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!", he screamed towards the heavens.

~Back in Osaka~

A lone girl descended from the stairs, wearing blue and white pajamas and yawning very much. It was Sakura Kasugano, #1 fan of Ryu and amateur student of his style Shoktan. After Ryu won the against Akuma, Bison, and Gill in a previous Street Fighter tournament six months ago, he had decided to settle down and start his own dojo. He had enough money saved in his account, which were from previous Street Fighter tournaments, in order to build it.

She was his first and only student, and she was a dedicated soul. She had come down to get a drink of water. She went into the kitchen, filled a cup with water, and went to the living room to drink it. It was dark, so she couldn't see Yugi. She went to the couch and slowly started to sit down so she could enjoy her drink. However, she felt something large and hard. She wondered on what it was and slowly rose off from the couch. She peered down, and soon let out a scream!

"Ahhh!! There's a stranger lying on the couch!!", she screamed.

In a few seconds, two people streaked down from the stairs. One of them was Ryu, wearing only white pajamas and no headband. The other beside him was Chun-Li Xang, Interpol agent of China and a very powerful female fighter. She and Ryu hooked up some time ago, and a romance was blooming between them.

"What is it?!", she demanded. Sakura pointed to the couch, and Chun-Li saw the young man sleeping.

"Its okay. I brought him here.", Ryu told the two ladies.

"Ryu, care to explain?", Chun-Li asked.

Ryu explained, "I was in Domino City. I don't know why, but something guided me over there.".

Chun-Li and Sakura were not surprised at this, giving Ryu's past history.

He continued, "I walked into a stadium, and saw a large blimp in the middle of it. I saw some people coming down from it, then I saw something strange. Another being was still up there, but lying on the ground and not moving.".

Ryu saw the surprise on their faces.

"Was it him?", Sakura asked when she looked at Yugi.

"Yes. He was lying on the ground, soaked and near death.", Ryu answered.

Chun-Li asked, "Why didn't you take him to a hospital or a doctor?".

He explained, "I brought him here so he could get healed. The hospitals there were all closed up, and very far away.". Sakura saw the clock, and realized that it was 3:45 a.m.

"Look, let's get some sleep for now. We'll see if he wakes up in the morning.", she suggested.

The two adults nodded their heads at the 18 year-old girl, and they started back upstairs. Ryu was the last to leave, turning off the lights. Then, his gaze switched back to Yugi's sleeping form.

"I do not know why, but something about you tells me that fate and destiny have something special planned for you.", he told the sleeping form. Smiling, he went back upstairs to sleep.

(Author's Notes: So, this is on how it begins! Soon, things will take shape and form into an awesome fanfic! Don't worry, I will still continue with my other fanfics! R&R, no flames, and enjoy!)