Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Band Of Brothers: Curenhee ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Okay. This time I'm not going to screw up like I did and I'm sorry. I'm just going to do the story and that's all. So just let the people enjoy the story.

Band Of Brothers: Curenhee

Prolonge

On this prolonge, there will be unknown veterans point of views on each prolonge.

Veteran 1 P.O.V: We were in a store and a guy and the guy tells us to put our uniforms on. "What the hell are you talking about?" I said when he said "The USA is at war with Japan." We couldn't believe it.

Veteran 2 P.O.V: Well, our country was attacked. It was different. It wasn't like Korea or Vietnam. We was attacked. And, you know, it was a feeling that we were good country people. Where we come from. We was glad to vollenteered.

Veteran 3 P.O.V: Who would like to vollenteered for the tank club. Who would like to vollenteered for the Air Force. Who would to vollenteered for Navy or whatever. And a person said "Who would like to vollenteered for the Airborne." So I asked "What the hell is the Airborne? I never heard of it."

Veteran 4 P.O.V: We came from a small, small town. And three fellas came from that town, before that three commited suiside...they couldn't go. A different time.

Veteran 5 P.O.V: I did things. I didn't do them for medals. I didn't do them for actually. I did them for what has to be done.

Veteran 6 P.O.V: So guys, will you jump out of an Airplane. So he said "With army eqiupment, will you jump out of an airplane." So I said "Go to hell, I'm doing this kind of thing." Nobody raise their hands. But until then, a man brought it up which just surprise me and the men when he said "But it will give you cash and money up to $100,000."
So everybody raise their hands including me.

End of P.O.V and Prolonge.

A/N: Now this time people. I didn't screw up now okay.