Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ The Truth about the past ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters.

**

"What did she mean?" Anzu asked, she sat between Yami and Jou, Yami had his arm around her shoulder. "A little bit of history I don't know about...? What could Kami be talking about?"

Jou rolled the charm around in his fingers, his eyes staying on the icy aqua stone. He still couldn't understand what was going on, but it was really freaky. That's all he knew.

"All this must link back to ancient times..." Yami said in a low voice, so low that Anzu could barely hear him. "Something must have happened between you and Kami in another life."

"Hmm." Anzu looked at Yami. "You may be right, Yami...but...it seems to...farfetched for me." she looked over a Jou, who was still puzzling over the charm. "Having fun, Jou?"

Jou jumped and looked at Anzu. "Heh, yeah...dis ting is creapin' meh out." she handed the charm back to Anzu. "Um...can she hear us...? By any chance..."

'I sure hope not...' Anzu thought, she looked at Jou. "I don't think so Jou..."

"Oh yes I can..." Kami said.

"Wha!" Jou fell off the brick wall they were seated on. He covered his head with his hands and stayed on the ground.

"Stupid mortal." Kami said walking out of the shadows. She gave Jou a nudge in the side with her foot. "I can't hurt you tough guy. Get up."

Jou jumped up and leaned against the wall sweat-dropping. Anzu gripped Yami's arm and looked down at Kami. Yami looked at her. "You stay up here." then he jumped down.

Yami looked at Kami. "Now, tell us why you are doing this to Anzu..." when Kami never said anything Yami became tense. "Now...Kami..."

Kami looked up at Anzu, then at Yami, then at Jou. "I'll enlighten you all..." the eye shape that's on the Millennium Items appeared on Kami's head, then appeared on Jou's, Anzu's, and Yami's as well.

**FLASHBACK**

A girl that was a exact copy of Anzu walked out onto a marble stone balcony, wearing a long almost see through, white skirt, but no top. She crossed her arms over her bare chest and looked around the Pharaoh's kingdom. She sighed and shivered.

Then, the Pharaoh, who they could tell was Yami, walked out behind Anzu and rapped a grey sheet around her shoulders and chest. Then Anzu leaned back on his shoulders and gave Yami a deep passionate kiss on the lips. When they broke the kiss they both smiled and looked out at the kingdom once again, watching the sun rise.

But, watching them in the doorway was a girl, it was Kami. She looked at Anzu with hate in her eyes. She snarled and quickly turned away, but knocking over, and breaking a vase in the process. Yami and Anzu quickly turned to look at Kami, both of them stunned.

"What do you think your doing?!" Anzu yelled. "Were you spying on us?" the sheet fell down over Anzu's shoulders in her rage. Yami just stood there looking at Kami in disgust with his arms crossed.

"Please..." Kami pleaded. "I'm so sorry, please...Anzu...ma'am...I'm sorry..."

"How can you be sorry for spying?!" Anzu exclaimed. She grabbed Kami by the wrist and twisted it a bit. "Now get out of here, and I don't want to see you around here again!!" Kami nodded quickly and ran out of the room.

"How dare you steel him away from me?" Kami exclaimed, she raced out down over the stairs and into her chamber. "I'll show you Anzu Mazaki who will get Yami's heart. I'll make sure you'll pay for this..." she picked up the aqua charm and waved her hands over it, blue sparks flew from it and went into Kami's eyes.

Kami's body glowed a bright blue, taking in all of the charms powers. "You will pay, Anzu." she said again. "I promise you that..."

**

"What are you doing back here?!" Anzu yelled as Kami returned to the room.

"Leave, Kami." Yami said. "You are not wanted here..."

"Sorry my Pharaoh." Kami said with a smirk, her eyes glowed blue. "But I have something to do." she looked at Anzu and shot a blue beam at her, hitting her in the stomach.

"Ah..." Anzu backed away and looked at Kami. "What are you doing?!"

"You stole something from me, and I'm looking to get him back." Kami looked at Yami, then at Anzu.

"What?" Yami looked at Kami. "What are you talking about, Kami?"

"You where suppose to be mine, Yami." Kami said slowly. "And she stole you from me...now I'm going to get her back..." she shot another beam at Anzu, this time it knock her to the floor. "I also heard our beloved Anzu might be pregnant." Kami shot a beam at Anzu's stomach.

"Stop." Yami stepped in front of Kami and grabbed her arm. "You are going to stop this..." Yami eyed the charm around Kami's neck, she grinned and pressed on it.

"You FOOL!" Kami yelled. At that moment Kami's body began to steam up and flow into the charm. "Now I'm going to be trapped in there..." she grinned and looked at a frightened Anzu. "This is not that last you will see of me, Mazaki." she yelled. "I'll be back, maybe not in this lifetime! But in another! And I will get you for taking Yami away from me!" with that, Kami was gone.

**END FLASHBACK**

When Jou, Anzu, and Yami came back to reality; Kami was nowhere to be seen.