Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "Carlos V" ❯ The Fic ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Carlos V

Note: Another short fic on how to drive your sexual frustrated Magician of Black Chaos NUTS!!!

And you'll see who "Carlos V" really is.

****

Maybe it was just another one of those girl/girl convesation that boys should not be listening to...

But for a certain blue skin raven hair leather cladded mage...he was hidden secretly behind a bush, ease-dropping another delightful conversation between his loving master and a fellow dark creature, the Succubus Knight.

"I've tasted Carlos V," Vanessa said, "and that's not bad."

Carlos?!!! Who the hell was Carlos??

"Oh me too!" the Succubus Knight replied, "I love how you can put your lips around and suck to your heart content. It gives out this rich dark flavour when you suck Carlos V harder."

The chaotic mage bit his lip as his ears eaggerly listened to the gossip. How could his favourite customers and especially his virgin like master be CHEATING ON THEIR BLACK MAGICIANS WITH THIS?!!!

Chaos fumed bitterely and still listened.

"That's the good thing," Vanessa continue, "You have to suck really hard for enjoyment, even apply pressure on your lips to get more of the intoxicating dark taste. Hell, I'll love having Carlos V anytime of the week, but Carlos V isn't around here. I guess I have to wait for someone to bring Carlos V over."

WHAT?!!! A slight nerve began twitching under Chaos' blue skin. He growled as he was hearing more of how this "Carlos V" was so great.

We'll see about that. No one messes with Chaos' girls and gets away with it!

"But Carlos V is so small," the Succubus Knight pouted, "yet he's so thick too. I wish Carlos V was bigger so I can enjoy the taste even longer. I guess it's true when people say 'good things come in small packages'. I heard Carlos V is rated No. #1 all over Mexico."

"Why can't Carlos V be here?" Vanessa asked, "Otherwise, if Carlos V wass already here..."

How could they?!! How could these girls want a guy who has such small equipment?!! How could they?!!

"I'll get Carlors V 24/7!!!" Vanessa cried.

THAT'S IT!!! CARLOS V MUST DIE!!!

****

Chaos quickly burst out of the bushes and shocking the two ladies. The chaotic leather cladded magician was glaring at the two ladies and held his staff with one hand. He was a cat ready to strike his prey at any given moment.

"YOU WHORES!!!!!!" Chaos spat at the two.

"What?!!" the Succubus Knight and Vanessa cried.

Chaos turned to face his Master bitterly. Burning violet eyes were piercing coldy at the reflected chocolate brown eyes.

"And to think I respected your virginity Master," Chaos growled, "when all along you were giving free blow jobs to a fucken little Mexicain DICK NAMED 'CARLOS V' BEHIND MY BACK!!!!!! I definately won't forgive you for this."

The winged female turned to face the master. The two of them exchange glances at each other and then started...

Snickering?

"Chaos thinks Carlos V is..." the Succubus Knight cackled, "Oh god!! It's just too funny! I can't believe that Chaos could think that!!! Hee hee heee hee..."

"What's so funny?" Chaos asked annoyed.

Vanessa sighed and pulled out from her small purse something that would give a good reason for anyone to be laughing.

She then grabbed onto one of Chaos's hands and placed something in his gloved palm hand.

"Here's 'Carlos V'..." Vanessa said with a shy smirk, "the one that's been pleasing us all along."

Chaos saw "Carlos V" for the first time. He was small and thick all right like the girls said earlier. Even came from Mexico as well.

Yet he was also...

A CHOCOLATE BAR.

Something was bitting Chaos right now and was calling him a big time "BAKA".

"Carlos V is one of my favourite chocolate brands," Vanessa began, "but you can only get him in Mexico. So dad brought some of these chocolate bars here when he was in Mexico. I was just telling the Succubus Knight about them too, who really like these small treats as well."

"But apparently..." the Succubus Knight grinned as she looked at Chaos, "someone took our small appericiation to chocolate the WRONG WAY."

That thing was bitting Chaos harder and calling him "baka" even louder.

All right...so powerful chaotic mages created by Set can make some mistakes like this.

THE END

Moral of the Story: Never Under Estimate the Power of Chocolate Over a Woman.