Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ **Dreams.** Sequel too: *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, or any of its characters. But I do own Kami. ^-^

**

"But, Yugi." Yami groaned, he shifted the phone from his left ear, to his right. "Something is definitely wrong...I just got this feeling..."

"Ah, c'om Yami!" Yugi exclaimed. "Kami is gone, you saw it yourself! God! Just forget about it, Anzu is safe now."

"Are you sure...? Because I'm not." Yami said slumping down into his chair. He looked out the window into the darkness, he couldn't see it, but he heard rain pounding down.

"Yes, I'm sure." Yugi said. "Don't mind those feelings, I know it sounds crazy, but if Kami WAS alive, she would have gotten to Anzu by now, and Anzu is still alive....right?"

Yami nodded as if Yugi could see him. "Yeah. Your right, Yugi."

**

"I'll teach you to mess with my life..." Kami bellowed. She slapped Anzu in the face, and sent her flying into a wall. "You brought this on yourself, Mazaki." Kami said. "You shouldn't have came into his life like that."

"I'm SORRY!" Anzu squealed as she backed away from her attacker. "Please! I'm so sorry!"

"I should kill you now!" Kami yelled. "But I can't...Yami must die first."

"NO!" Anzu screamed. "Please...wait...this is a dream...you can't hurt him! Its only a dream..."

"That's what you think, Anzu." Kami smirked. "I made my way back into your head, but I can't kill you, the most important thing in your life must die first...and that's Yami!"

"Please! I'll do anything!" Anzu yelled. "ANYTHING!"

"Anything?" Kami grinned. "I won't hurt Yami...if you break up with him. Break up with him and leave him with me. That's all I ask."

"If that's what I must do to keep him alive...I will..." Anzu slumped down into the darkness of her dream, then woke up.

**

"What??" Yami looked at Anzu is disbelief. "Your...your breaking up with me...?"

Anzu nodded sadly and looked at Yami, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I have to...if not..."

"If not what?" Yami asked.

Anzu slowly held up the charm, when she had woken up it was around her neck. "She's going to kill you if I don't..."

Yami stared at the charm, his eyes began to tremble, and his mouth gaped open. Then he looked at Anzu. "Did she hurt you?" he asked.

Anzu shook her head. "No...but she said that she would kill you...because you are my pride and joy...then she would deal with me..." she looked at Yami. "I'm breaking up with you because I don't want to lose you, Yami...I'm sorry..."

Yami just looked at her, he didn't know what to do... "Anzu...I got to be with you...I love you, and I want to protect you from Kami..."

Anzu shook her head and turned to walk away. "Goodbye, Yami...this is the only way you can help me...I love you..."

As he watched Anzu walk away, Kami's laugher rang in Yami's ears. 'Kami!' Yami said to himself. 'You'll pay for this...I promise...and I don't care if Anzu doesn't want me to help...you will not harm her...'

**

"Thank you, Anzu." Kami said, she gave Anzu a sharp kick in the ribs. "You don't know how pleased I am with you..."

Pain shot through Anzu's body, pain that she hoped she would never have again. "AH!" she bellowed. "Kami...I did what you told me to do....why are you hurting me like this?!"

"Well...I can't kill you so..." Kami gave Anzu another sharp kick, then stopped the pain. "I'll do the next best thing to it...see you later, Mazaki." Kami smiled and went back into the charm, leaving Anzu lying on the kitchen floor, gasping for air.

**

"That witch is back?!" Jou exclaimed. "Didn't we kill her already?"

"I thought we did..." Yami sighed. "I guess we never..."

"What are we going to do now?" Jou wondered. "How can we kill something that keeps coming back?"

"She only came back once Jou." Yami pointed out. "How...I'll never know..."

**

Anzu pressed her face into the couch pillow, tears rolled down her cheeks, and Kami's laugher rolled on. Kami loved seeing Anzu suffer, even if it was emotionally, it was still suffering. When she had watched Anzu slit her wrists two months back, Kami was watching her in an awe, she loved seeing how much pain it was bringing to her.

"SHUT UP!" Anzu screamed. "Please! This isn't funny!"

"Yes, it is." Kami retorted. "Your suffering is like music to my ears. It makes me so happy, to see that all my work is being payed off."

"Monster..." Anzu grumbled.

"You know..." Kami said. "Calling me those names is only going to make our next playtime hurt even more..."

Anzu sniffed and wiped the tears from her eyes. She couldn't believe this was all happening again. after two months of freedom she just came back to more torture...this time even more. This time she doesn't have Yami to hold her when she's in pain, this time...she's alone...alone through all the pain and suffering...she couldn't deal with it.