Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ...Et Tuus Amor Nego ❯ Ex Lover's Lover ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Three heavy stones
Keep it from floating
Weigh it down to the bottom
Food for the fishes, and
I know that
It won't be discovered
'Cause I will be careful
So very careful
What if it doesn't rain for days
And the river is reduced to its muddy bed?
With a corpse exposed I would work in haste
And I might bury the bones
In a shallow grave
And the rain comes and moves
Rocks and the stones
Washes away all the dirt and the mud flows
Bones are exposed and, well,
You know how that goes!
I'll wait for the day when I'll finally defile
The bodies of my
Ex lover's lovers
I'll pile high to the sky
The bodies of my
Ex lover's lovers
Die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die, die, die
Watch them die
Die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die, die, die,
Watch them die
I saw you with him
You looked so happy
All of that can change
'Cause I am so lonely
And I have lots of time
To send you straight to the devil
And I'm taking my time
To plan your demise

What if I were to cut you up
And mail each part to a different town?
It would take the most brilliant private eye
The rest of his life just to put you together
A piece in each mailbox all over the planet
From Moscow to Tokyo
To Guadalajara!
I'll wait for the day when I'll finally defile
The bodies of my
Ex lover's lovers
I'll pile high to the sky
The bodies of my
Ex lover's lovers
I'll wait for the day when I'll finally destroy
The bodies of my
Ex lover's lovers
I'll pile high to the sky
The bodies of my
Ex lover's lovers
Die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die, die, die
Watch them die
Die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die, die, die,
Watch them die
I saw you with him
You looked so happy
That will never change
Because I know myself too well
I don't have the courage
To carry out my dreams
And only there will I see them
Die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die, die, die
Watch them die
Die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die, die, die,
Watch them die"
--"Ex Lover's Lover" by Voltaire (Morbid, isn't it:P)
"…Et Tuus Amor Nego"
Chapter 5: Ex Lover's Lover
A year's time passed, and Yugi and Yami tried to make the best of that time together. They had no contact with Yugi's parents, an even moved flats to avoid running into them.
Yugi was now in his final year of Secondary school. Yami had applied as a twelfth year so had now left the school. Yugi missed having Yami in school with him, but he was consoled by the fact that he would see Yami when he came home afterwards.
In the mean time, Yugi's father had become obsessive about discovering who Yami truly was and what Yami was. He hadn't had much luck. After all, when someone becomes a vampire, nearly all record of them is erased after a certain amount of time. He had, however, come a cross a book of 17th century nobility, in which he decided to look up the Delasen family, simply out of curiosity. There wasn't much that he didn't already know, but he did find out something interesting about the son.
His name had been Yami Delasen… and if it weren't for the dye in his hair, Yugi's lover would look exactly like the Delasen heir.
-----
Bakura drew in a breath of the cool night air. A whole century of traveling in Europe, and he'd finally made it back to London. He'd missed the city, the hunt in its streets… and his ex-lover most of all.
Yes… no matter how many lovers he took, male or female, none had compared to Yami. He'd found him by chance, a young nobleman out for a walk in the city while his parents tried to make him marry a woman he didn't love.
Not that Yami had ever loved any woman in that manner…
Bakura smirked at no-one in particular, vamping and dragging his hand along a brick wall as he walked. His claws left behind white slash marks in the brick. He abruptly turned away, lowering his arm and sauntering down the street, smirking to himself once more. He passed an attractive young lady and stopped her.
"Excuse me, miss, but I seem to be lost…" He said, his smirk widening.
-----
When Yugi arrived home at Yami's flat, the lights had been dimmed and Yami didn't appear to be home. Yugi sighed and shut the door, setting down his rucksack and wandering into the den. He jumped when someone wrapped their arms around his torso and kissed him on the cheek.
"Hello, love…" Yami's voice murmured in Yugi's ear.
Yugi gasped and then laughed. "Yami! You surprised me!"
Yami chuckled softly. "I know."
"Why's it so dark in here?" Yugi asked, twisting around so that he was facing his lover.
"Because I like the darkness," Yami said, mysteriously. He and Yugi shared a long, deep kiss. When they broke apart, Yami gently nipped Yugi's ear, while Yugi nuzzled Yami's neck. "Are you up for something… special this evening?" Yami purred.
Yugi moaned a little, more a noise of longing rather than pleasure.
"I'll take that as a yes," Yami said, huskily. He picked Yugi up and carried him into their bedroom. Yugi reached up and took off Yami's reading glasses and untied his hair from its ponytail as they shared a passionate kiss. Yami laid Yugi on the bed and climbed on top of him, pulling off the jumper of Yugi's uniform, and then his dress shirt. Yugi, in turn, removed the loose black shirt that Yami wore while inside the flat.
Yami and Yugi kissed again, and Yugi opened his mouth, allowing Yugi to slide his tongue in. When they broke apart Yami lowered his head and started kissing Yugi's chest, his lips meeting every inch of Yugi's skin that they could find. Yugi moaned again as Yami lapped his tongue over both of Yugi's nipples. Yugi ground his hips into Yami's, gasping at the friction, another moan of pleasure escaping from both of them. Yami removed Yugi's trousers, revealing his erection. He moved downward, but Yugi grabbed his wrist and stopped him.
"Yami… just…"
Yugi didn't need to finish his sentence. Yami smiled lustfully and kissed Yugi again while Yugi pulled off his trousers. Yami smiled again and pushed into Yugi, who let out a soft groan and tried to pull Yami closer to himself. Yami continued to push into Yugi at an increasingly faster pace, both crying out as they climaxed.
-----
Hours later, after they had finished, both lay exhausted in bed. Yugi snuggled up against Yami, his head buried in Yami's shoulder. Yami hooked his arm around Yugi's waist, pulling the young man closer to him.
"Yami…?" Yugi muttered, nuzzling Yami's neck. Yami made a small noise and stroked Yugi's arm.
"What is it, love?" He muttered, nipping Yugi's ear.
"…Do you think we'll stay together? For the rest of our lives…?"
"…I hope so. Is that what you want?"
"Yeah…" Yugi snuggled up closer to Yami. "I want… I want to stay with you forever…"
Yami smiled and closed his eyes, stroking Yugi's hair now. "You know, you never quite realize how long that is until you outlive all of your loved ones…" He sighed. "I suppose that's the way it'll have to be with us…"
Yugi seemed slightly startled. "But… Yami, can't you change a human into a vampire?"
"Well, I can't… but yes, a vampire could turn a human."
"Why not you?" Yugi asked, sadly.
"I've never been capable of it... It's a psychological problem, not a physical one, but I still wouldn't be able to do it."
Yugi sighed. "So you couldn't change me…?"
"No… If only because I love you too much to put you through such torment…"
Yugi closed his eyes and entwined his hand with Yami's. "I don't really care if it's painful… but if you really don't want to, I won't for you…"
"Thank you, Yugi…" Yami sighed. Soon after, the two lovers drifted off to sleep, entirely unaware that someone had heard their entire conversation.
-----
Bakura let out a soft growl as silence fell in Yami's flat. "He said he'd wait for me," He snarled quietly, sweeping down the hallway, anger infecting every fibre of his body. "You promised me you'd wait…"
-----
Yami was first to wake on the following day. Groaning a little, he tried not to move too much as he reached for his reading glasses, since Yugi was still asleep and clinging to one of Yami's arms. He slid the glasses on and glanced at the clock. It was almost noon, but he decided not to rouse Yugi. Yami smiled a little, gently caressing Yugi's face. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep…
Yugi shifted a little, yawning. At first Yami thought he had woken up, but Yugi never opened his eyes. He only subconsciously pulled himself closer to Yami, his head on his lover's shoulder. Yami smiled and sighed contentedly, leaning back into his pillows. He closed his eyes and drifted into a state of semi-consciousness.
It seemed a moment later that Yugi was shaking him awake.
"Yami?"
"Eh? Oh, you're awake…"
Yugi smiled and hugged Yami, who returned the embrace and kissed Yugi.
"Mmm… Yami? Is there any food left?" Yugi asked softly.
"Not that you can eat…" Yami responded with a small laugh.
Yugi sighed. "I guess I'll have to go out, then…"
"Go ahead, I'll wait," Yami said, smiling at Yugi. Yugi kissed him before dressing, grabbing his coat, and heading outside. He found his way to St. John's Wood High Street, where he got some breakfast.
Yugi was about to head home when he bumped into someone. He apologized softly and started to move forward. The person held him back and turned Yugi around to face him. The man Yugi found himself staring at was pale, like Yami, with almost gleaming brown eyes and long silvery-white hair.
"Stay there," He growled, and leaned in close to Yugi's face. "Hmm…" He placed one hand beneath Yugi's chin and tilted his head so he could see Yugi's face from all angles. After a few long moments, the man turned to leave. He paused and twisted around to stare at Yugi for a moment, then finally left.
Yugi, more than a little freaked out, ran back to Yami's flat. Yami had already dressed when he got back.
"Oh, you're back, I was beginning to worry," Yami said. He paused. "Is something wrong?"
Yugi hastily told Yami about the encounter he had had with the man at the high street.
"There wasn't any threat, I know there wasn't, but I—I was so scared for some odd reason," Yugi said shakily. "I think he might've been a vampire…"
Yami looked a little surprised. Unexpectedly, a laugh sounded from the doorway.
The man Yugi had encountered was standing at the doorjamb. He shut the door and smirked at the pair.
"Hello Yami… Did you miss me…?" He rasped.
Yami gasped. "Bakura…"
-----