Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "I Touch Myself" ❯ I Touch Myself ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"I Touch Myself"

By: Enkidu

My little squirrel muses were jumping up and down yelling at me to write this, so I must get it out of my system!!!!! This is a lil song fic to the song "I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls. I came up with this at Midnight yesterday, on one of my least lucid moments, so bare with me.

I was debating what pairing to make this with, but I had a conversation 'bout Malik/Bakura, and now I can't get 'em out of my head, so damnit! They will be my pairing. *Evil grin*

/thoughts/

~singing lyrics~

[author's notes]

Pairings: Malik/Bakura

Warnings: Yaoi (duh), some OOC. Weirdness.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++

Malik sighed heavily as he walked in through the door of his apartment. He was tired, very tired. He had just spent all day running errands for his sister who had been complaining endlessly about the boy's recent laziness since he stopped trying to kill Yami. So, now the aforementioned boy was tired as hell. He closed and lock the door while dragging his beaten body towards the couch, collapsing bonelessly.

He was both mentally and physically exhausted. All week, he'd kept busying himself with meaningless tasks to keep his mind off a certain tomb robber who didn't really care much for him. He wanted badly to tell the shorter boy how he felt, but his fear of rejection made him swallow his feelings whole. His eyes drifted shut, his body leaning on the couch. The sound of the phone ringing loudly, jolted him suddenly. His eyes set into a glare as he picked up the phone.

"What?" he spat out in obvious annoyance.

"It's Ryou," the feeble voice on the other line said delicately.

"Ryou?"

"Yeah."

Malik raised a slender eyebrow in curiosity. "What's a matter? Why are you calling?"

"Um...it's about Bakura," the white haired boy began.

Malik's eyes widened. "Is he in trouble?"

"No!" Ryou answered quickly. "He's fine. It's just...uh...his birthday is today."

"What!" Malik was surprised. He had forgotten that yamis even had birthdays. He was also a little angry at himself for forgetting something simple like that.

"Yeah. I didn't no either," Ryou continued, "but he said it was the turning of another cycle for him."

"What does this have to do with me?" Malik asked suspisciously. He didn't think anyone had seen his attraction for the tomb robber.

"I just thought you should know since you two are friends and all," Ryou muttered slightly.

"Well, thanks for telling me. Are you going to do anything for him?"

Ryou was silent for a few seconds. "I'm not sure. I mean, I tried to think of a nice present for him, but I don't know what he wants. Well, I know what he wants, but it's kind of hard to get. So, I'm working on it."

"Oh," was all Malik said for a while.

"Malik, you want him, don't you?" Ryou finally stated bluntly.

The Egyptian boy widened his eyes significantly. "Uh-"

"Don't you dare deny it! I've seen the way you've been casting your eyes on him, and it's definitely NOT friendly. Especially when you openly stare at his ass,"Ryou continued.

Malik scratched the back of his head and fought off the urge to blush. He didn't realize he had been so obvious. "Well, what do you think I should do?"

Ryou sighed heavily. "I think you should tell him."

"No! Definitely not! He'll kill me!" Malik said defiantly.

Ryou rolled his eyes slightly. "He's not going to kill you. Why don't you make it your birthday gift?"

Malik thought and thought and thought for a while. It was about time he confessed to the other boy, otherwise, he'd might end up screwing his leg or something to that effect. He had nothing to lose, except Bakura...It was a hard decision. His mouth then curved into a decidedly wicked smile as a naughty idea formed in his head.

/Well, if I'm going to go down, I might as well go down in style./

He made up his mind. "Ryou, tell Bakura to meet me at the Boy's Cellar, tonight at 7. Okay?"

"Sure. What are you planning?" Ryou wondered curiously.

"You'll see," was all Malik said before hanging up.

Meanwhile, just as Ryou hung up the phone, Bakura walked into the room rather stoically. The white haired demon seemed distressed as he sat on the couch with a blank expression on his face and absent-mindedly started to fiddle with his hair. Ryou raised an eyebrow at the uncharacteristic movements.

"What's wrong?" Ryou asked softly.

Bakura glared at his lighter half. "Nothing," he muttered briefly, continuing to play with his hair.

"Oh," Ryou said suddenly, "Malik told me to tell you to meet him at the Boy's Cellar, tonight at 7."

Bakura turned to face Ryou quickly with a surprised expression on his face. "Why would Malik invite me to a gay club?"

Ryou just shrugged and clicked the t.v. on, smiling slightly to himself as he did so.

7 p.m. that night...

Bakura glared at everyone that dared to brush up against him "accidentally". He was slightly annoyed that the music was so loud, he couldn't hear himself his think, thirty year old gay bachelors kept comming on to him, and to top that all off, the Egyptian was nowhere in sight. He scowled slightly, looking for the shock of bleached hair that usually stuck out everywhere.

"I guess he's not coming," Bakura muttered to himself in annoyance. He was a bit dissappointed. He was hoping to see the Egyptian on his birthday. He had been slightly surprised to hear that the other one had invited him out, and to a gay club, nonetheless.

Just then, the lights pointed brightly towards the stage as a man in drag sauntered up in 4-inch heels. He was very ugly, but still gained a lot of respect in his bravery at wearing a red sequined dress with very high slits. He smiled brightly, red lips standing out int the spot light.

"Welcome, boys," he said in a very effeminate voice. "Today is Karaoke Friday!"

Bakura's eyes widened in panic. /Oh shit! That sadistic bastard trapped me into listening to all these tone deaf morons sing./ Bakura quickly sought escape, but his exits were blocked by a horde of explicitly dressed gay men.

"Our first act," the announcer continued, "is a special treat. A young, sixteen year old boy wants to confess to his friend how he feels about him. So let's give it up for our first contestant."

/Must ...get...out.../ Bakura continued to struggle for release from this supposed hell hole. Meanwhile, everyone was clapping enthusiastically as the lights dimmed dramatically, and a single figure walked on stage, standing in the darkness.

Bakura looked up at the figure shrouded in darkness, which managed to hold his attention. Then, the music started to play, a tune Bakura definitely did not recognize. The lights came up on stage as the boy began to sing the first few chords of the song.

"~I love myself
I want you to love me~"

The tomb robber's eyes widened to the size of saucers as he beheld Malik dressed in tight, very low-hanging leather pants and a white silk shirt on. The boy was strutting on stage, making all of his viewers drool rivers onto the edge of the stage.

"~When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me~" Malik continued swaying his hips slightly, his eyes searching the crowd for something.


"~I search myself
I want you to find me~"

Bakura realized that the Egyptian boy actually had a very nice singing voice. It was smooth and sexy, dripping with so much lust.


"~I forget myself
I want you to remind me~" Malik's eyes continued to scan the audience as he started to run a hand down the front of his chest, removing a few buttons.

"~I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no~" Malik continued to sing, becoming a bit enraptured and unbuttoning all the buttons on his shirt. Then his eyes came to land on Bakura, giving the boy a slight wink before shutting his eyes and twisting his body sensually, running his hand dangerously low.

"~You're the one who makes me come, honey
You're the sun who makes me shine~" He establed a deep intent gaze at the tomb robber, holding his attention as he swayed his hips to the side and running his hands lower over his leather pants.

Bakura nearly choked on his own saliva. He had never stared at a single object with such intensity for a long time, yet the Egyptian was holding him captive. He also realized his pants had grown extremely tight, watching the other boy expertly twist and dance along the stage. He realized sourly, that he wasn't the only one openly ogling the Egyptian boy.


"~When you're around I'm always laughing
I want to make you mine~" Malik emphasized his point with a slight thrust and came closer to the edge of the stage, licking his lips lightly as he gently ran a finger over one of his nipples.

Bakura gasped slightly and fought the urge to moan, despite the fact that he wouldn't be heard over the loud music.

"~I close my eyes
And see you before me~" Malik closed his eyes and continued to play with his other nipple, receiving several shouts and catcalls from the audience.

Had he been in a lucid state of mind, Bakura would have been angry at the perverted stares of the other men, but at the moment, he was too turned on to care.


"~Think I would die
If you were to ignore me~" Malik looked pleadingly at Bakura, his eyes showing all the lust and want that was there combined with his insecurity and uncertainty.

Bakura continued to stare intently, realizing that the Egyptian kept doing to himself what he wanted to do to him.


"~A fool could see
Just how much I adore you~" The Egyptian shook his head from side to side, his luxurious hair falling wildly in every direction, and he swung his hips to the beat.

The white haired boy stared in shock as he felt another jolt of pleasure move through his own body.


"~I get down on my knees
I'd do anything for you~" Malik fell to his knees and let his back arch up, allowing his head to fall back and his eyes slid close again.

Bakura wanted so badly to just suck on his neck and roam his hands down that muscled torso that was currently turning him on so much.

"~I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no~" Malik sang the chorus still arching from the floor running his hand down to his pants gasping slightly into the microphone.

Bakura moaned slightly, feeling the urge to rub against something. The moment his knees began to buckle, he backed himself to a wall, holding on to it to keep himself from collapsing. None of the other men noticed the sexual energy passing between the two boys.

"~I love myself
I want you to love me~" Malik raised his head again and began to predatorily crawl to the edge of the stage, still purposely keeping away from all the hands that reached out to grab him.

The tomb robber gripped the wall in a death grip, feeling those feral eyes on him, promising several things to come. [A/N: *blushes* I didn't mean it THAT way, but it works...]


"~When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me~" Malik went into a slight crouch, spreading his thighs a bit and running his hand gently over one, looking at Bakura hungrily.

Bakura mimicked the same movement, sliding a hand across his own thigh, relaying to the other just how excited he was.


"~I search myself
I want you to find me~" Malik began to run his hand over the other thigh, letting his eyes slide and his head hang back, falling into his favorite fantasy of the tomb robber.

Bakura felt his own neck crane backwards, banging his fist into the wall. He began to get a little too turned on and realized he would need some release soon.


"~I forget myself
I want you to remind me~" Malik got back on his feet again and tore his eyes away from Bakura to dance wildy on stage, attracting more whistles from leering men.

Bakura glared in disappointment, relishing in the attention he had been receiving from the Egyptian not too mention, he was very near to losing it.

"~I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no~" Malik began to work the audience gently stroking the faces of a few boys and dancing with another few, being careful not too rub against anyone, although everyone was trying to rub against hm.

The tomb robber grew slightly jealous and glared daggers at anyone who dared to touch HIS Egyptian.

All of the sudden, Bakura's eyes became half-lidded as the Egyptian boy walked up to him placing his hand around his hip and grinding against slightly while whispering into the mic:


"~I want you
I don't want anybody else
And when I think about you
I touch myself
Ooh, oooh, oooooh, aaaaaah~"

Bakura's eyes rolled to the back of the head feeling the heat of the other's body pressed against him, moving, and rubbing together. He watched disappointedly as Malik pulled away from him and walked back on the stage to finish the last chorus.

"~I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else~" Malik circled his hips slightly roaming his hands all over his body and tossing his head back excitedly, belting the last lyrics. His whole body was drenched in sweat and he was panting slightly, but he still finished acting as if he was finally hitting his climax, head dipped back, eyes closed, back arched again.

The song ended, and the Egyptian boy reopened his eyes looking at the audience who was clapping excitedly. He looked around for Bakura and realized the other boy had disappeared. He bowed slightly, handing the microphone to the drag queen.

"Let's give a hand for Malik. That was one VERY good rendition of that song," the drag queen said into the mic.

Malik nodded tiredly before being applauded off stage. He zipped through the crowds feeling he felt a bit drained and a bit sad, too. He had thought for sure that Bakura had enjoyed watching him. He thought that the other boy had felt the same way, too. He could have sworn Bakura was just as excited as he was, but he was in too much bliss to notice at the time. Now, he was beginning to regret it all.

/I'm such an imbecile. Of course, he didn't like it. Damnit all!/ he walked silently out of the club, leaving by the side exit into an alleyway. He resisted the urge to feel sorry for himself. He had taken a risk and now, he had to face the consequences.

Moments after he had walked out of the door, he felt his body roughly shoved up against a wall and warm lips covering his, attacking his mouth very heatedly. He didn't have much time to respond, but his widened eyes as he registered that it was Bakura who was kissing him so passionately at the moment. He pulled away slightly, looking Bakura in the eyes.

"So, you liked it?" Malik asked curiously.

"No, I didn't. It's just that alleyway garbage turns me on so much, it gives me this horrible urge to fuck you hard," Bakura muttered sarcastically.

Malik grinned devilishly.

"You didn't have to go through all that just to tell me you wanted me. All you had to do was ask," Bakura whispered, wrapping his arms around Malik's waist.

The Egyptian smirked slightly. "Yeah, but this was more fun." He wrapped his arms around Bakura's neck bringing him closer. "Happy Birthday," Malik whispered before crushing their lips together.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Not very long, I know. But, oh well. I hope you enjoyed it. It was interesting to write. Tell me whatcha think. I'm too lazy to turn it into a lemon right now. And it's 2:30a.m. Gods, this took me a freaking day to edit. Even then, I'm pretty sure I still have quite a bit of mistakes. oh well.