Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "Kissed in the Darkness" ❯ Kissed in the Darkness 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Is a registered trademark of ©Kazuki Takahashi, Jump Comics, Konami and 4Kids Entertainment. My characters don't mean any harm to the show or to other's ideas.


"Kissed in the Darkness"


Ryou was dancing to the music. He was having fun. It wasn't the music he was listening too. It was the beating hearts in the room.

Malik was dancing next to him and never took his eyes off of the scene in front of him. He had never been so glad that this beautiful pale teen had been turned, 'it would be a shame for any of those looks to fade.' Grinning wickedly he wrapped his arm around his dance partner,"so what are you in the mood for dinner?" he whispered into his ear.

"My Malik...what are you in the mood for Chinese, English or Japanese..." He rubs up against Malik's body. He smiled and shook his white hair.

"Hhhhm "he smiled as held him tightly moving against him as they danced, "you know how fond I am of English" he said as he ran his hands up his sides.

"Love to please you my love..." He ran his hands up and down the Egyptian's hips. Brown eyes looked around the room. "Fee fie fo fum. I smell blood of an Englishman."

Malik chuckled wildly and moved behind him to hold him from. He placed his chin on his shoulder and looked around..."see anything delightful?" He kissed that sweet little neck, "anything to tempt your taste buds?" He ran his hands down his stomach from up front heading to the area between his legs the whole time sway to the music. "Or do we find food elsewhere?" He rubbed him gently.

"Mmm...There one or two good beating hearts in the house tonight..." Ryou moan from Malik's touch. "Do you want to get our meal or should I do it tonight...." He kissed Malik's nose.

Malik wrinkled his nose at the kiss and shook his head. "Why don't you my beautiful one..." he breathed hard as he started stroking him harder over his pants. Giving a glare to anyone who would dare notice them, "You know what it does to me when you hunt." Malik knew that Ryou hated hunting and in away it made it that much more erotic to see him do so.

The white hair boy nodded. He turns and walked away. Ryou listen to the beating hearts in the room. He saw his prey in a few moments. He moved in closer. "Hello..." He cooed at the stranger. He ran his hands up and down his chest. He was trying to cloud his prey's mind.

The stranger turned around to see the sweetest little thing he had ever seen. "Hello, come here often." he wrapped a hand around the boys back likening how he felt. He couldn't think straight for some reason but he didn't care this one was just too beautiful.

They dance for a moment. Ryou looked around a bit to make sure Malik was watching. "Come with me and we have a real good time." He pulled the man off the dance floor towards the back door.

The man groaned at the kid his hands were incredible. Laughing softly Malik came up behind Ryou and slipped his arms around him breathing in deeply. He could smell the excitement coming off of him, Ryou may not like it but it sure turned him on. He kissed his neck a little and reached out to rub his hand with Ryou's. "Enjoying your self beautiful?"

"A bit now do you want first taste or should I start us off this time?" He had control of the person's mind now.

"You did all the work...you go" he said nipping at his neck. Truthfully he wanted to devour this man he could feel his blood pumping through his veins but he would wait. "Feed my love" he said backing away to watch. Malik's breath picked up in anticipation as he leaned against the opposite wall his violet eyes blazing.

Ryou shook all over. He hated this part but he had no choice now. He felt his fangs grow. He ran his hands down to the man's shaft. He then grip it tie and dug his fangs into the man's neck.

Malik practically groaned as the smell of blood hit his nose. He pushed off the wall with his foot and wrapped an arm around Ryou from behind grinding his hardness against him. He reached around and started to massage him, "That's it my beautiful dark angel drink him...drink your fill" He was laying little kisses on his back.

Ryou moan and drank the blood that was coming in. It was full of fear and excitement. He then pulled back. "Your turn Malik...enjoy him..." He handed him the stranger.

Malik grabbed him and kissed him for a moment lapping up the blood still left on those soft lips. He then turned his eyes towards the man with excitement and pounced on him. As soon as his teeth were long he tore into the throat drinking the warm blood groaning...he loved this life so much. He sucked hard on the throat his grip on him so tight his knuckles were turning white.

Ryou felt sick and excited. He loved Malik but not when he has a meal. He saw the beast him to easily. He waited for his lover to finish.

Licking his lips he pulled back dropping the course to the ground. He turned blazed eyes on Ryou and before you could blink him had he pinned up against the wall. "You have excellent taste as usual" he whispered to him looking deep into those brown eyes. He pressed his hardness into him as he leaned against him still licking at his lips ever so often.

"I'm glad you are pleased." He kissed him deeply. "Do you want another meal or should we go and have some fun at your place." He ran his hand up and down his lover's heated shaft.

"I think I'm done eating for now" He grabbed Malik roughly and pulled him along. As they walked he looked over at him eyes twinkling, "I heard a rumor." he said quietly.

"Rumor???" He kissed Malik's check. He let Malik pull him along.

"Yes I heard that Seto is angry at Yami and that they are on the outs" he said smiling and kissing his lips. "I wonder if it's because of that sweet little one that Yami is bringing into the group." he said going in to the building. He lived in the same building as Seto but not nearly as far up, he only lived on the third floor but he knew Ryou didn't care. He looked him over... his Ryou.

"Oh what does this mean for us and the group?" He held on tied to Malik.

"I'm not sure; though if it is that little one that Yami has been infatuated with than I can hardly blame him." Malik said as he walked them over to the elevator. He liked his lovers sweet and innocent like Ryou. When the doors opened he pushed Ryou in and pinned him against the wall and reached over tapping the third floor buttoned. He lifted one of Ryou's legs so he could grind his hardness on to Ryou's. "But as for us I will never let you go, you will never be alone." Malik said looking down at him his moments hard enough to make him short of breathe. 'I won't be alone either' he thought in the back of his mind.

"My desert lover..." He moans. "Let's have some real fun now in your bed..." The door open and they walked over to a room on the floor. Ryou open the door and they enter the room.

"The hell with the bed" Malik said smirking as he slammed the door and tackled Ryou to the floor straddling him. Pinning his arms up over his head he looked down at him. He would never get enough of that face. Shaking his hair out of his eyes he leaned closer. "You want desert huh?" he asked kissing his nose than lips softly before pulling away.

"You are my desert lover...and I will never leave you..." He pulled Malik's shirt off. He sucks on one of the tan nipples.

Grabbing Ryou's hands he brought them to his jeans and the hardness making them rub it. "I will definitely oblige you then"

"Take me...I need you...Malik..." He moans and pulled at the Egyptian's pants.

"You do huh?" he whispered "he started pinned his hands again as he started kissing his neck. He then moved down to his shoulder, his teeth grew a little and he grabbed the collar of his shirt and ripped it down the middle with them leaving that pale chest bare. "What do you want beautiful?"

"You and only you....please..." He felt his own fangs came out. "You are so beautiful...."

Releasing his hand some he jerked him up by the hair he moved his head to the side and brushed his hair to the side. "Do it" he demanded...he had started Ryou doing this when they first got together. He had been horrified to bite another person that Malik had literally allowed him to practice on him and it always turned him on. Now he just wanted the feel of his bite ever so often.

Ryou slowly moved close to Malik's neck. He breathed in deeply. "Malik..." He whispers as he bit his lover's neck. He sucks gently.

Malik rolled his eyes back in his head and tangled his hands into that soft hair. "By the gods" he growled at the feeling. "Harder Ryou" he said as he wrapped his arm around him holding him tight.

Ryo did as his lover asked. He sucked harder. He nibbled the neck. His hands open up Malik's pants and grab his lover's shaft.

Malik suddenly shoved him away at the fist symptoms of light headiness and licked the blood still on his lips. "You are amazing" he said he then pulled Ryou's hand and stood him up kicking off his pants. He quickly took of Ryou's as well then smirked at him. "Now little lover you better run because it will be my turn next" he growled his eyes narrowing.

"Why???" Ryou was panting hard. He was excited. He was full of his lover's blood and wanted him all the more.

"Because I want to chase you" he said stalking forward a little his eyes narrowing.

Ryou grin and jumped up and ran towards the bathroom.

Smiling Malik counted to ten then gave chase, 'Ryou's gotten faster I see' he thought with a great amount of pride as Ryou ducked around him. On a dime he turned and followed him back through the apartment.

Ryou giggled as he keeps out of reach of Malik. "You can't catch me..." He sick out his tongue.

"Oh really" being older than Ryou he had more experience and before either one of them knew it he had Ryou on the bed and pinned panting hard. "Now what was that you were saying...let's see if we can put that cute little tongue to better use." he said letting go of him before baring his own fangs..."but first..." he growled as he bit down on Ryou's neck hard.

"Ah...Malik..." Ryou arched back. He loved how his Desert Lover played with him. "Love you so much..."

He pulled away and looked down at him. It amazed him that he did; he was the one that made him into what he was against his will. "My beautiful Ryou...my gentle sweet one" he pulled him up kissing him sweet,,,,"I have always loved you" He nipped a little at his chin before pulling back...the tender moment passing. He then smirked and laid down "now what was it I was saying about putting tongue to better use"

"And how would I do that my love...." The white hair boy was panting hard.

He grabbed his head and pulled him to his erection, "use your imagination"

Ryou smiled and ran his tongue up and down Malik's shaft. He then took it into his mouth. His fangs scratched long its soft skin.

Malik arched his back as he felt Ryou's mouth on him. "More oh by the gods Ryou. I have to have more,"

Ryou suck harder... and rip his lover's back and dug his nails into that lovely tan skin.

Malik growled at the feeling before he pulled Ryou's head off of him. He pulled him to look in his eyes, "Tell me what you want and how you want it?"

"Fast....hard and you..." Ryou looked into those purple eyes. It was those eyes that got him into this world.

He smiled as he flipped Ryou around on the bed on to his stomach. He straddled his waste and held his fingers up to him, "wet them my love"

Ryou suck on them. His heart was beating hard and fast. Something suddenly flashed before his eyes.

Pulling the fingers out him Malik kissed his back as he entered one of them into him.

"Malik..." He arched back.... He closed his eyes. "Want to talk to after this if that okay with you..."

"Ha..der...Please...harder...." He arched back to move with Malik.

Malik gave him what he wanted and he would wiggle his fingers a little. "Like that huh, now do you want the rest?" he asked moving behind him positioning him.

"Yessss...I need you so much..." He braces himself for his lover to take him.

"You do huh? Malik slapped the cute little ass in front of him, "then tell me convince me" he said rubbing himself a little against the entrance. He love playing around with Ryou, he would never have done this with someone else. He liked it rough and fast then kicks them out as soon as they were done. His snow angel was different he was a treat to be cherished.

"Please....my desert loves...please...." He wiggled his ass. "I need you inside me..."

Malik giggled a little, "Do that again" he said rubbing his behind, "wiggled it"

Ryou giggled as he wiggled his ass. It bounces and juggled.

Smiling he held grabbed it to hold it still, "well enough of that" he then he brought his finger again to Ryou's entrance and rubbed it lightly teasing it, "I don't know if I'm convinced enough yet"

Ryou moved back and forth against the finger. "I'm yours forever and ever..."

"You are? And what do you want me to do to you forever" he asked quietly as he placed just the head of his arousal into Ryou trying to hold back what he wanted to do.

"Fuck me over and over and over again." He moans out loud. "You the only one I want no one else..."

Malik grabbed him and slammed into him hard biting back the scream of extreme pleasure. "Yes over and over again...Your mine and will only be mine" he said as he thrust into him hard.

Ryou screamed. Malik felt so good to him... Only Yami had him once before and he hated it. Only Malik made him feel so great... "Harder...harder....harder..."

Malik pounded into him wrapping his hands into his soft hair pulling it back a little. "My little Ryou" he whispered..." I love you so much"

"And I love you my desert lover...." Ryou scream as his body shook all over as he came... "Malik...."

Growling Malik slammed into him one more time releasing. Quickly he rolled him over and lay down on top of him nuzzling his neck kissing him. "My Ryou my Ryou My Ryou."

"My desert love...." He took a moment and caught his breath. "Malik....I think Seto has someone with him upstairs. I could smell it in the elevator...."

Malik pulled back surprised he had been so caught up in Ryou he hadn't even noticed. "Yami will not like that at all."

"But it is Yami's fault isn't it...." He held onto Malik tightly.

Malik breathed in his smell, "Probably, he's taken Seto for granted way to long it was only a matter of time. Though I am interested in to see what could possibly replace Yami" he nibbled on Ryou's ear lightly.

Ryou giggled. "Do you want to have a look then..." He sat up. "I think they are still up there."

Malik giggled pulling back, "Seto is so going to kill us but let's go" he bounced out of the bed and grabbed his clothes throwing Ryou's to his. Walking over to him he opened the window, "Well you coming"

"Ya I want to know what kind of person would make Seto in the mood. He smelled like he was about to take this person all night long."

Malik giggled, "You know I have always wished I could have talked him into joining us just once." He said as he started to climb up the side of the building pausing only to make sure Ryou was with him..."I bet he could go all night too"

"Well I have heard him very well at that... if we ask nicely once he might be in the mood..." He ran his hand up and down Malik's back.

Malik stopped and turned to him, "we could try and get both of them involved...that is if he hadn't eaten him yet." He then kissed Ryou on the cheek his soft face was something that he loved most about the teen. He could think that he was a predatorily killer underneath that.

Ryou shrugged. "We see what kind of mood Seto is in. Don't forget this is his play thing." He kissed Malik on the nose.

"As long as I have you I don't need much more" he then hushed them as they got to Seto's balcony and he climbed up on it quietly.

"You will all ways have me." Ryou smiled. He looked inside the large room.

"Should we sneak in?" he whispered wickedly.

Ryou grin. "Sounds like fun..." He opens the sliding door. He looked into the room. His brown eyes narrowed. "I think they are on the bed... Malik I think Seto's guest is still breathing...."

Malik sniffed the air and nodded crawling over to the bed on his hands and knees. He peered up over the edge looking at the two bodies then motioned for Ryou to join him.

The White hair teen moved to the other side of the bed. He noted how Seto was holding tightly onto the stranger in his bed. He looked over to Malik and nodded.

Malik controlling the giggle pulled the covers down to get a better view.

Seto wiggled closer to Joey. He loved how he felt and smelled. Ryou eyes wined when he saw the blond in bed with Seto. The scares all over the boy's back made his body twitched.

Malik noticed also and got to get a better look at him motioning for Ryou to join him.

The white hair teen moved over to where Malik was and looked at the blond teen.

Malik licked his lips, Seto always had good taste. He winked at Ryou as he touched the hair in the teens face. Joey mumbled a little bit and scooted closer to Seto. Malik put his hand over his mouth to hold in his laughter.

Ryou bit his lip. He wonders who this teen was that Seto had in his bed. What surpire him was the teen hadn't been bitten yet.

Malik couldn't help but smell the blood running through the blonde's veins and bared his fangs a little. "I wonder if he would share." Malik whispered grinning.

Ryou shook his head. He didn't know much about Seto. "I can't say he will, Malik." He whispers back.

Malik was feeling good; he had just had a decent meal and incredible sex. He couldn't help himself as he poked the blonde's nose causing him to jump backwards. Malik bit down on the giggle his purple eyes shining.

Ryou moved back as Seto woke up bearing his fangs. "Malik...Ryou... what are you doing in my flat???"

Malik was really unaffected and hopped on to his bed. Joey was looking wide-eyed and the two in front of him. Where did they come from?? Malik smiled at him, "We knew you had a new play thing and wanted to check him out. After all it isn't everyday you hear the famous Seto Kaiba has taken someone to bed."

Seto dark hair rose in anger. Ryou remain behind Malik. "So... I'm aloud to have fun." Seto got in between the Egyptian and Joey. "Now that you seen him can you leave us alone."

Malik grabbed Ryou from behind and rubbed his arm feeling his fear. Ryou was still fairly young and he was easily shaken by some of the elders like Seto. Joey was scared as well he had no idea what was happening. "You mean you won't share" Malik asked peeking over Seto's shoulder at him "so why haven't you bitten him yet...saving him for a rainy day?"

Seto hissed at Malik. "That none of you business. Now what on earth do you mean by sharing?" He rubs Joey's leg. He wanted the blond to calm down. Ryou could not take his eyes off the blond. He noted those brown eyes.

'Why would Seto bite me?' Joey asked confused and curled up a little he really wished he knew what was going on. Malik just waived off his tone as being Seto, "Well you know since you have such exquisite taste..."he let his eyes run over the blonde a little, "and I have better" he smiled back at Ryou, "I thought why not everyone enjoy."

Seto ice blue eyes widen. "That a first coming from you Malik. There is a reason I haven't bitten him. I like him this way." He looked over at Ryou. "I see you are here too white one but where is our little leader???" Ryou took a breath. "We came here on our own. We wonder who you brought in."

Joey's eyes went wide "What do you mean bite" he asked nervously. It was then Malik noticed the silver Ankh. "My Seto possessive and protective though I can definitely see why. Is he any good?" he asked suddenly just to see what kind of reaction he could get.

Seto was panting now. "Yes he very good but I don't know if I want to share at the moment. What in it for me...." He glared at Malik. "Joey these are some of the people I told you about earlier. I thought we might have some more time to explain to you what I'm into..." He then looked at Joey; he was hoping the teen would forgive him.

Malik licked his lips then looked back at Ryou winking..."I just thought we all could play here and now. You like we used to so very long ago." Malik said almost wistfully. He remembered when they were all still younger him, Seto and Yami they would go days without getting out of bed except for feeding. Joey looked at Seto "What do you mean? What are you into and share me how?" He looked over at the white haired one and wondered what he was doing there. He looked like a china doll almost sitting there and the other one was beautiful but didn't quite seem all there. What did they want from him and what had he gotten himself in to?

Seto took a deep breath. "I want a moment to talk to my guest." He turns around and looked deeply into Joey's eyes. Ryou rub his hand up and down Malik's arm.

Malik turned on Ryou since Seto wasn't paying attention to him at the moment and pounced off the bed knocking Ryou to the floor kissing him fiercely and giggling under his breath. Joey glanced at them for a moment then back to Seto, "W-w-what's going on?"

Seto rub his hands up and down Joey's chest. "I will not let them hurt you but I am part of this group...Joey I'm a Vampire...If I was going to kill you I would of done it back in the club..." He kissed him deeply. "The Ankh and ring on you will not let any one bite you." Ryou kissed back but keep his eyes on Seto and the blond. He was curious about the boy.

"A vampire...your a honest to goodness vampire?" Joey said looking at him. "You really are aren't ya?" Malik stopped and looked down at Ryou then back at Joey feelings of possessiveness came over him. He pulled him closer to him and nuzzled his neck while running a hand down his body.

"Malik..." Ryou moan. Seto showed Joey his fangs. "Yes Joey but I don't want to bite you. I just want to make love to you...I want you to stay but if you don't want too then you better leave now..." Seto felt himself being ripped apart. "I need you..." He rubs the boy's back. Ryou kissed deeply and moved his hands down to Malik's shaft and rap his hands around it.

Malik though hearing Seto coughed a little before sitting up smacking at Ryou's hands grinning, "I would stay if I were you, that one there doesn't admit things like that very often" he grinned wickedly before attacking Ryou again. Joey just stared at him for a moment, "is he sane?"

Seto looked at Malik then back at Joey. "I wonder that myself a few times but he keep us alive at times when we couldn't get what we needed." He rubs the blonde's chest. "So are you staying then?" He didn't look at Joey. He wanted the boy to make up his mind by himself. Ryou kissed Malik's chest. "Will you play with us?" He looked at Joey.

"Heh, well considering you've treated me better than anyone else ever has...heck in the last few hours you've been kinder to me than anyone has been my entire life. As long as you're not planning on drinking my blood or anything sure I'll stay." he said grinning. Hey why not Joey had nothing to go back to anyway. He smiled at Ryou a little; he sure was a pretty little thing. Malik was too busy to notice as he pulled Ryou on to the bed beside Seto smiling at him. He brushed a golden bang out oh his eye " Quite a boy ya got" he said before pouncing on Ryou again shoving him to lay on the bed giggling.

"Yes he is...and when did this white devil join up with you?" Seto pounced on Joey as well. "Well now Joey you are going to find your self tried for a few days but you are going to love this..." He sucked on the boy's chest.

Joey was kind of shocked at all of this but went with it and moaned a little. Malik looked up at Seto pouting and poked him on the leg pulling Ryou forward "now look at him Seto...does this..." Malik grabbed Ryou's face "look like a devil to you? He's an angel a sweet one as well, I've had him for a few months."

"Well now this one I only had for a few hours and he made me forget all my pain....my little one, my beautiful one..." He rose and grabs the oil. "So what's does Yami think of your little Ryou?" He rubs more oil onto his hands. "Do you want some?" He held out the bottle to Malik. Seto looked down at Ryou. "Well white angle do you like being with Malik?" Ryou nodded.

Malik growled a little as he held out his hand, "He thinks he's too weak, like that little midget he's been hunting isn't." he then stopped and realized what he said and apologized to Seto. Joey couldn't believe what was happening, were they really going to do this. He watched as Malik rub the oil though his fingers then locked eyes with Joey but spoke to Seto. "Yami's not going to like him you know." Joey just looked up at Seto, "whose Yami?"

Seto let out a breath. "Yami is the one that started this little group...He brought me over...for a while we were lovers but then..." Seto looked deeply into Joey's brown eyes. "He brought over Yugi....then he left me in the cold...." He rams himself into Joey. "That why I got the Ankh on him Malik...not even Yami can touch him..." Ryou lick his lips. "Malik...don't ever leave me...please..."

Malik smiled down at him as he entered in to him slowly, "I won't sweet one" he whispered. He moaned as he moved a little and reached a hand down to caress Ryou's face. Joey threw his head back and cried out, "Seto!" Malik chuckled a little bit at the blonde as he moved steadily into Ryou.

Ryou moan and looked into those purple eyes. "And I will not leave you either..." He breathed deeply. Seto moved back and forth into Joey. The boy felt great. "I will not let Yami take him way from me Malik...It's his fault....I went out hunting but I found something better...that him." He started to go faster.

Malik looked up and smiled at Seto as he picked up speed him "Are you ever going to turn him?" he asked panting hard. Joey moaned from underneath him and started kissing Seto's neck.

"I don't know...but it will be Joey's decisions..." Seto panted. He moved faster and faster. Ryou griped Malik's arms. The white hair boy moans out. "Malikkkk..."

Malik decided to ignore the other two for a little bit he kissed Ryou roughly then getting that playful glint. Licked him all over his face as he sped up really hard and fast making sure not to miss a spot. Joey buried his head into Seto's neck, "please harder"

Seto lick his fangs. He wasn't scared in showing them to Joey now. "As you wish my little one...my beautiful one..." He ram deep down into Joey. "I need you forever...JOEY...." He dug his nails into the boy's side.

Joey was fascinated with his fangs and grabbed his head pulling it down kissing him. He slid his tongue in tracing it over the fangs enjoying the erotic feel of him. Soon he was lost into just kissing him and keeping up the rhythm. Malik surprised Ryou by flipping over putting him on top and smiled at him, "now I'm at your mercy".

Ryou smiled. Malik was the only one that let him do any he wanted. The white hair teen grabs the bottle of oil. It was haft full. He just used a little bit. He knew his lover loved pain. "Does this mean we will switch partners later?" He drove himself into Malik. He picks up speed quickly.

"Ask Seto..." He said at the two going at it beside them.

Seto looked over at Malik and Ryou. "Maybe... if you promise not to tell Yami about him...I will tell him in time..." He looked down into those brown eyes. "I want to try him just once...I joy Malik but a new body is fun to play with and one that hasn't been bitten either would drive any of us over the edge..." Ryou ram himself deeply into Malik. "Only if you want me to try him Malik..."

Malik looked at the blonde and narrowed his eyes a little bit, he pulled Ryou down to him and nodded "if you want to, but you just remember that your mine." All playfulness was gone Malik was deadly serious. Joey was a little confused at what was happening he looked yo at Seto; "you're sharing me with him?" he nodded towards Ryou.

"Only if you want him too touch you...if not you don't have too...." Seto panted as he thruster into Joey fast and hard. Seto looked over at Malik. "Would you like to play with me then Malik if they play with one another?"

Joey smiled and nodded he liked the soft looking vampire; he just hoped his ankh would keep him from being bitten. "Yes after you" Joey said panting a little. Malik who was enjoying the feel of what Ryou was doing gasped then nodded at Seto, "yes my old friend it's been to long for us"

Seto ram his self one more time into Joey and screamed as he came. Ryou soon came after smelling all the exciment in the air.

Joey clawed at Seto panting a little. Malik just kissed Ryou hard and held him close burying his hands into that soft hair. Pulling back, he looked up at Seto "Would you like to kiss him?"

Seto came over and kissed Ryou. He could tell why Malik like this white hair person. Then the dark hair teen looked at Malik. "You are right it's been too long." He pulled the Egyptian into a hard kissed. Ryou catch his breath after the kiss Seto gave him. No wonder Seto was made into one of the group. He licks his lips. Then he looked at the blond in front of him. "Don't worry I'm new vamp. So I don't bite a lot." Ryou came over to Joey.

Joey smiled at Ryou encouraged and sat up and touched those soft locks. It reminded him of silk in then touched the soft face he had not quite seen anything like it before. He preferred Seto of course, but this was definitely a nice change. Malik groaned under Seto' mouth and pulled at his hair. "We should make this count then" he growled.

"Then take me...let's Yami be dam for what he done to me." Seto ran his hands up and down Malik's chest. Ryou smelled Seto all over Joey. He pushed the blond down onto the bed. "How do you like it?" He looked deeply into those brown eyes. Those eyes were just a lighter brown than his own.

Joey shrugged..."I...uh...anyway I guess." he said blushing a little. Malik eyes were burning as he rolled Seto over on him and licked his lips. He kissed on the beautiful blue eyed vampire's neck and groaned as he ran a hand over that wonderful body. He wanted so much from Seto that he hoped he had enough left over from Ryou to let it happen,"Bite Me" he growled low.

Seto was in full heat now. His fangs dug into Malik's neck. He sucks hard. He relies he was hungry as well. He ran his hands up and down the tan back. Ryou was run his hands up and down Joey's chest. He noted now the silver ankh glowed with power.

Joey was startled a little by Seto's sudden ferocity but became distracted by Ryou. "I can see why he is so possessive of you" he said up to him. Malik growled bearing is own fangs, he would never be this rough with Ryou he couldn't bring himself to hurt the angel. He could feel Seto feeding and worried a little that he might get drained but let him continue to feed. He held his head close, "you haven't eat have you" he whispered a little.

Seto pulled back. "I haven't eaten in days." He growled. "Yami hurtled my heart that I relieved I need to go out but when I saw...." He looked over at Joey. "I just couldn't bite him. After this can you help me find a kill...I be..." He kissed Malik's neck.

Malik nodded and smiled down at his old friend as he entered him "Of course I will we will go wherever you want" he started moving a little in him..." By the gods Seto I forgot how good you felt" Joey was totally in awe of the teen up above him and licked his lips wanting to know more about him. He ran a hand down his chest and marveled at the soft skin, "your so beautiful." he said smiling.

Ryou smiled. "I have been told that by only one other person." He took one of the blonde's nipples into his mouth.

Joey arched back at the soft mouth; it was so different than the Seto's touched. "That's nice." Malik was going hard at it with Seto he glanced over at the two and slowing down a little he leaned over giving Ryou a kiss on the back of the head "love you" he whispered before speeding up with Seto again.

Seto arched back and moved with Malik. "You haven't lost your touch Malik." Seto reached over and grip onto Joey's arm. "Joey remembers I love you...." He panted as he felt Malik hit that spot inside him. "If I could Yami would find himself in trouble but I know better than to go against him..." Ryou pick up speed again. He rams himself into Joey. He could feel why Seto wanted to keep this boy the way he was. "Very nice but Malik is better..."

Joey smiled at Seto than closed his eyes to the pleasure, "Ryou" he gasped he was more of a demon at this than an angel. Malik blushed at the compliment and ran a hand through his hair. He then turned on Seto giving him a wicked smile before biting one of his nipples while thrusting hard. HE then licked it and nuzzled his neck. "I wouldn't want you to go against Yami my friend, I would miss out on these moments" he then nipped at his neck with his fangs.

"I know...but what he done to me..." Seto felt a tear ran down his face. "Why did he do that...?" He screamed as he came.

Malik bit into him as he followed his lover over. He didn't drink though Seto hadn't fed enough for this instead he removed his fangs and tenderly lapped up the tear. "It's his lost Seto not your...I don't care what infatuation he has for the shrimp, between you and me your better than him anyway." He ruffled the dark teens hair grinning knowing how much he hated it. He then turned to watch the others in the throws of passion. Joey had clinched his teeth together as he felt himself peak also and rolled his eyes in the back of his head.

Ryou wasn't far off either. He screamed as he came. He fell onto Joey. The white hair teen looked into those brown eyes. He was sorry he couldn't drink the boy's blood. Well not yet any ways. "I see why you couldn't bite him Seto. At lest not yet any ways." He pulled himself out slowly.

Malik suddenly tackled Ryou knocking them both off of the bed giggling. A very tired Joey just looked at them..."He is insane" he said to Seto in shock.

Seto laughed out loud. "But he a good friend..." He ran his hands up and down Malik's chest. Ryou smiled and looked at Malik.

Malik kissed Ryou gently before peering up on the bed. "Yes and I'm good in bed too" he said to Joey who's mouth dropped open. Shaking his head Joey just snuggled into Seto. Yes they were a very strange group but he hadn't been this happy in a very long time.

"Now let's see...Joey...Ryou I want you two to stay here don't do any us wouldn't but don't go to far now..." He looked over at Malik. "Malik let's go hunting like the old days..."

Malik grinned ferociously and nodded before kissing Ryou. "Be good love and I may bring you home a treat" He was up for a good old fashion hunt...one that was sensual and deadly. Joey couldn't help but shiver some at it all; after all it could be him that they were talking about. The only thing that kept him safe was that he was fancied by Seto.

"I be back before morning...my little one my beautiful one..." Seto put on black pants, shirt and a long black-blue coat. "Let's go Malik..."

Giving Ryou another kiss he jumped up, he grabbed his clothes as well. Blowing a kiss at Joey grinning he followed Seto out, "You to don't do anything that I would" he said catching up to Seto.

What will happen when Seto and Malik go hunting and what will Ryou and Joey is up too.