Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ A sweet moment ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heylo! I only have one word to say….Enjoy!! ^_^ Lee-Chan

Visions and Love

Chapter 3

**NOTE** Tea's POV

~~~~

I sat by Yugi's bed, watching Joey with worry. What did he do, what spooked him so much to freaking run himself into Yugi's door? Maybe he was thrown into the door….I gasped a bit when I heard him moan. He turned his head back and forth like he was trying to run from something or…..he was…being…killed. I didn't have the heart to let him dream of that and I was about to shake him awake, but Yugi grabbed my hand. No, it was Yami Yugi.

"Don't Téa." He said to me with his wise look.

I frowned. "How can you let him dream of these things?!" I about yelled.

He quieted me with two fingers to my mouth, then removed them and looked to Joey. "We need to know what he's dreaming…he's not really dying so till then he needs to go through it."

I scowled and looked down in anger. He was wrong. Joey didn't deserve to go through what he was. I knew it and I waited for Yami to leave the room, then I looked back to Joey and touched a cold, soft hand to his cheek. "Joey? Joey? Wake up, it's ok."

He stirred and gripped the covers. "No Téa..run, run! I'll protect you….just go…"

I shook my head and felt the tears come to my eyes. I took his hand and held it. "No, I'm staying here with you, I'm not going anywhere."

"Téa…." He winced and opened his eyes slowly, I saw the shimmer of his rich dark brown eyes and smiled. "How are you?"

He smiled his great smile and rubbed his forehead with his free hand. "Good…but man, I don't think I can sleep anymore.."

I frowned. "Yami Yugi…he's acting like your dreams are some rare treasure…but I can't let him….I can't stand the fact that he doesn't care about your feelings toward the dreams."

Joey sat up with a groan. "Yami Yugi's right…."

I looked up at him with concerned eyes. "Joey…"

He looked down. "It's good if I dream….then I know that if something is to happen..I can protect my friends…..I'll know."

"Joey…I'd…..I'd rather…die! Than have to watch you struggle through the visions in your dreams, I don't think it's in the least bit right!!"

He looked at me and gritted his teeth a sad look taking over his frown. It looked like he was struggling…struggling not to cry..I knew he wanted to cry..so I wrapped a gentle arm around his shoulder and hugged him..and he cried….

To be continued….

Sorry this chappy was so short, but I'm writing more at this second so don't get all mad!! ^_^ I'll have another chappy in about an hour! Hehe, I love writing this story myself so you'll be seeing plenty of chapters coming fast! Review Please! Lee-Chan ^-~