Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Quiet ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! I'm here with another chapter, I like this one, its cyoote! ^_^ Well Enjoy! Lee-Chan ^-~

Visions and Love

Chapter 5

I walked up to Yugi's door and knocked. By now I was shivering from the freezing rain and had my hands wrapped around me. Tristan answered the door and looked down to me sadly. "Téa.."

I shoved past him, closing my eyes momentarily when passing the living room so I didn't have to look at Yugi or Joey..or anyone. I continued up the stairs and stepped into the bathroom, squeezing what water I could from my clothes then left the bathroom to Yugi's room where Joey had slept before. I grabbed the covers and pulled them over me, curling up and falling asleep.

"Téa.." Someone with a deep voice called my name, someone I knew. It was Yami Yugi. I felt a hand on my shoulder and opened my eyes. I was surrounded in jagged colors of light blue and purple. Then..I felt his embrace.

I sat up in bed quickly, but right then I felt lips on mine and my eyes went wide, looking into wide rich brown ones. I backed off and sat back a bit. "J-Joey.."

He swallowed. "I uh..was just checking on you…"

Apparently, I had had that weird dream and sat up from it when Joey was sitting by me and I accidentally bumped noses with him.

"Er..sorry..bad dream…" I looked down and twiddled my thumbs.

He nodded and looked out the window.

I watched my thumbs and sighed. Wow, that was a whoopsie..great, I hate awkward situations. Then I felt a tingly sensation in my nose and sneezed, jerking forward, losing my balance and falling onto Joey which caused us both to roll off the bed and onto the floor, Joey on top of me.

Then like a dang curse, Yami Yugi walked in. He looked to Joey, then to me with a hurt look. What was that all about? I looked at him with a its-not-what-it-looks-like look and the same look was on Joey's face…..

To be continued!!!!….

What the heck they gonna do now??!! Oh no!! haha, I'm freakin, well please review!