Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Captive ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, here's the next chappy!! Enjoy!!

Visions and Love

Chapter 7

**NOTE** Téa's POV

I heard the soft humming sound of an air conditioner and felt the soft breeze from the vents on my face. I was wrapped warmly in something, so I opened my eyes slowly to look. Wha? I was in Ryou's room!! I sat up, looking around, then got out of the bed I was in and stood, but as soon as I was standing I felt the energy drain out of me and I swayed, leaning onto the wall. My focus blurred. Either my cold was getting worse or whatever had blacked me out was still taking affect. I assumed it was the cold, cause I was light-headed, usually warm..burning up to put it and my nose was so stuffy that I had to take breaths from my mouth in heavy gasps.

I managed to make it to the door, opening it and looking around dispite my blurry vision, I could still see fairly good. I walked the opposite way from the stairs, I wouldn't go down them cause I had a feeling that someone would be waiting down there for me. I walked to Ryou's mother's room and opened the door. I gasped. Ryou's mom lay on the floor. I ran to her. Oh god please don't tell me Yami Bakura killed Ryou's mother…please no. I checked her pulse, my heart stopped beating rapidly. Thank the lord, she was still alive, just knocked in a really heavy sleep.

"Oh found mother dearest have you?" Came a deep voice from the doorway.

My head jerked up and I glared at Yami Bakura. "If you would have killed her, I would have killed you…..Ryou loves his mother with all his heart…."

Yami Bakura laughed. "Awwww, just try it." He grinned at me and stood still. "Come on if you think you're so tough."

I stood and growled, made some mad battle cry and rushed forward, bringing my foot around to hit his face. But as I should have known, he caught my heel easily, twisting it around, causing me to cry in pain, spin too and fall to the floor. "Look silly, you've gone and hurt yourself." He said looking down to me with a laughing smile.

I growled and lifted myself into a sitting position, my hands my only support. My vision had cleared now and I was getting a full on view of Bakura. "Yugi and Joey…Tristan, they'll come get me and you'll go right back to your graveyard!!" I yelled.

Bakura's eyes narrowed. "I don't think so. I have a solution." Then a light sparked and Bakura stood motionless then looked down to me. "Téa?!" He looked over to his mom. "Mom?!"

"Ryou?" I said with a sad look, he was back, but why?

Ryou rushed forward and sat next to me, examining his mom.

"It's ok, Ryou, she's fine, just…knocked out."

Ryou looked up with tears in his eyes. "My Yami did this, didn't he?!"

I could only look into his pained eyes with a lost look.

"Damn it, bloody basterd!! How comes I can't control him?!" He yelled in agony, pounding his fist on the wall.

I reached out to touch his shoulder in comfort, but when I moved my right leg, I yelped and lay back, closing my eyes tight and gritting my teeth so the pain wouldn't hurt too much. I heard him gasp and felt a hand on my ankle. "You sprang it…." He stopped slowly. He knew who did this. "Here, let me help you up, we'll call Yugi and the others in a minute."

I nodded.

He walked over and grabbed his mom, laying her on her bed first and pulling the covers over her, then he took my arm and helped me up. I jumped on one leg to the downstairs with Ryou's help. He sat me on the couch, grabbed the phone and sat next to me. But right when he was about to press in the numbers, he dropped the phone and involuntarily his foot came down and smashed it. "No!" He yelled, holding onto his head. "He's trying…ahhh!! No!! I won't let you hurt them!!"

I did the only thing that might help Ryou, I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight. "Don't give up Ryou!! You can beat him! Just believe!"

He hugged onto me and cried out, his grip tightening, but I held on strong, no matter if he squeezed the life out of me, he needed my help. "Come on Ryou, you can do this!!" I felt sparks of energy swirl around us both. Yami Bakura was trying his best to get out, he didn't want Ryou blowing it, so he thought he would come back but Ryou getting out once was a big mistake, I knew Ryou was strong, he could keep Bakura under control. He could, so I continued to encourage him.

Then….all at once, Ryou's grip loosened and he went limp. I laid him down on the couch. Had he beat him? I smiled, he had, but it probably took a lot out of him. "I knew you could do it, Ryou."

"Think again!" His eyes flashed open and his hands grabbed my neck and choked me.

I gasped grabbing his arms and trying to pull them away, but he was too powerful, I was only me you know? I whimpered. "Ryou, no! Don't-…le-t…hi-m…b-eat you!" It gagged me to get the words out, but it worked, he let go of me and clenched his head. "No, stay asleep you brat!!" I heard Ryou's voice. "I won't let you hurt her or anyone, not anymore!!"

I sat on the floor, gasping for breath while watching the fight between the two with wide eyes. Come on Ryou….

To be continued….

Whoo!! Good, eh? Hope so, well I'll get more chapters in soon! Thanks again for reviewing!! Asha a.k.a. Lee-Chan! ^-~