Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Possible ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Domino
Bakura
 
I could feel that something was out of order.
 
No I was most certainly not worried… just cautious.. After all she was very tired when I left her and could get hit by a car. Yes very far-fetched but still possible. Wait!
With a sudden halt I stopped at her home, a small yet homely apartment.
 
The neighborhood was one that most would envy, happy children everywhere. Not to mention that fact that I have been here before, the neighbors are also very kind to her.. GOD DAMN IT THIS PLACE IS WORSE THAN HELL ITSELF!

Trust me I know what hell is like..
 
I then reached over to touch the door bell with the cliché anime slowness. Before my finger met the strange device that produces the annoying bell sound, a chill went through my spine. It was not fear, as most of you may interpret it that way, someone or something with great power was here. A Dark power that is.
 
My hand then went to the door knob only to find that it was unlocked.
 
I then raised my brow, she was always a cautious person NEVER would she leave her home in such a vulnerable state, even if she was going to get the mail her door was locked. Taking the opportunity to my advantage I then barged into the house, not caring if anyone saw me. The whole place was in darkness and when I had turned the light more questions were building up in my subconscious.
 
The table was turned over and two glasses of water laid perfect still on the stand, while almost all of the pillows were off the couch.
 
It took no fool to see a form of struggle and possible kidnapping.
 
I didn't even bother to search the house, despite that kidnapping was only a possibility the sennen ring pointed her location away from the house. With that I sprinted out of the house in search for the girl that I had clearly made a promise to.
 
She was going to help me rid of the pharaoh whether she wanted to or not.
 
Although the question that often plagues my mind at this time would have to be the various running scenes that the authoress seems to write… does she like the readers picturing me sweating while I run after a girl!!?

(A/N actually it was for dramatic impulse but that's good to.)
 
Whomever was taking her they were moving rather fast, a vehicle no doubt.
 
Damn, if that is the case then running is pointless. Although my legs will no cease to run, after all it is my hikari who suffers the leg cramps not me. Hn? I then stopped with a sudden halt, probably left skid marks at how fast I was running.
 
The ring was now pointing to an alley way?
 
Who the hell drives in an alley way.
 
Then again now is no time for questions, that said I ran into the alley hoping to at least catch a glimpse of her and her capture. Although no one told me how narrow this thing is! It would be somewhat difficult to drive a vehicle in a narrow road such as this, then again in this timeline I have learned that anything is possible.
 
Even an Egyptian with a sennen item, riding a motorcycle with the girl unconscious in the front..
 
….Damn..