Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ An Epiphany of Epic Proportions ❯ Enter Mariku and Bakura! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Free canned chili!

~*~

"An Epiphany of Epic Proportions"

03/10

~*~

- Third Person POV -

"-and Bingo was his name-o! B-I-N-G-O! B-I-N-G-O! B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o! There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o! B-I-N-G-*clap*! B-I-N-G-*clap* B-I-N-G-*clap* and Bingo was his name-o! There was a farmer had a dog, and Bingo was his name-o! B-I-N-"

"SHUT UP!"

Mariku pouted at Bakura, who had just screamed at him, and then continued: "Nuts, nuts, I like nuts! I like almonds too! Peanuts drive me crazy, crazy, I was crazy once! They locked me in a paddock and I liked it there, so I died there, buried where the flowers grew! One grew up, one grew down, one even tickled my nose! It drove me nuts, nuts, I like nuts! I like almonds too! Peanuts drive me crazy, crazy, I was crazy once! They locked me in a paddock and I liked it there so I died there, buried where the flowers grew! One grew up, one grew down, one even tickled my nose, drove me nuts! Nuts! I like nuts! I like almonds too! Peanuts drive me crazy, crazy, I was crazy onc-"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakura practically screamed, smacking Mariku upside the head with a pillow.

The two were in Malik's mansion, laying in Mariku's bed, too lazy from the heat to get up. The two college students were home for the one month that was summer brake, and seeing as Bakura really had nowhere to go, Mariku had invited him to his younger brother's and older sister's home in Domino City, Japan.

And being able to share a bed was a BIG plus.

…Isis coming in at two in the morning to splash the two of them with a bucket of icy water was not.

However, Malik was out, Isis was out, it was a beautiful Saturday morning, and it was really hot. So Mariku and Bakura were just lazing around doing nothing. Seeing as they went to college in Egypt, the heat honestly didn't bother either boy, other than to make them drowsy and too water-logged to do anything.

Then, Mariku had had the bright idea of singing random songs! And he had been doing so for the past three hours, making Bakura very understandably grouchy.

Still. Did that mean Bakura had to go and abuse him with a pillow? The unfairness of it all… Mariku just wanted to cry, the relationship was that abusive…

In fact, he did. Mariku promptly burst into tears and hid under the bed, wailing something about Bakura always being too rough with him in bed.

Bakura leaned down and informed Mariku that he was a pervert, and then demanded just WHO was the uke ((uke = the non-dominate sex partner)) in their relationship.

That shut Mariku up and made him feel better all at once. Bakura was the uke, of course. So Mariku crawled back out from under the bed and announced that he was going to take a cold shower, and would Bakura like to join him?

Bakura accepted, and it turned out to be a very hot shower indeed. Then the two went downstairs, clearly refreshed and happy with not being able to walk straight (Mariku had given Bakura control after he complained about being a poor abused little uke who was forced to resort to violence by pillows to get attention), and got some breakfast.

Then they flopped down on the couch and proceeded to be bored again.

"We could always do our homework." Mariku suggested half-heartedly.

"Or get another cutie and make a nice threesome to pass the day by." Bakura added.

"Or go find Isis and screw each other right under her nose."

"Or watch kinky sex movies and learn some new techniques."

"Or go screw with somebody else's love life."

"…"

"…"

"…screwing with somebody else's love life sounds fun."

"…oh, good, then we'll do that."

They proceeded to stare at nothing and do nothing for some while.

Eventually, Bakura asked, "So who's the lucky candidate?"

"Anou… Isis?"

"But she's at work."

"Oh, yeah… well then, Malik."

"…your baby brother?"

"Yeah!" Mariku sat up ((did we forget to mention Bakura and Mariku have been lazing around the house completely naked? Just thought you should know…)). "Malik has a boyfriend! Some Ryou, I think. But they have, like, absolutely NO sex life, I know, because remember last night before Isis caught us? He walked in and asked what we were doing, and we told him we were playing a game, and he totally fell for it? yeah. If he had had a sex life, see, he would have understood."

"Ah… you never cease to amaze me."

"Yosh! Then I shall help my baby brother whom I love and adore more than anything get a sex life!"

"Sounds good."

"Yeah, I think so, too."

"…"

"…"

"…so, now what?"

"…Anou…"

"…"

"…"

"…"

"…We go find Malik."