Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Arc-V Galaxy Eyes Master ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal

After taking a hour, Yuya and me arrived in You Show Duel School.

"Here we are." Yuya said before he releasing my arms.

"We didn't have to run Yuya." I panted as he clutched his chest and taking rest. "You almost kill me."

"Oops, sorry about that, I got carried away." Yuya said in embarrassment.

"Where's the others ?" I asked as I looked around the area before seeing them. They all lost their breath.

"Yuya.. next time.. please don't run too fast." Yuzu panted heavily. Once Yuzu and the other kids recovered their stamina, Yuya asked me. "What are you think about our school ?"

To be honest, the design is unique and colorful. It was like kindergarten but more futuristic. I can understand the design because this school teach Entertaiment Duel and fun in Dueling and with that, they got my respect.

"All I can say is you have a unique school Yuya."

Yuya seemed pleased with my answer. "Great! Now let's go inside! I'm sure the others will be happy to see you!" Yuya opened the door and we entered in.

Once we get inside You Show Duel School, it actually didn't look that bad despite the reputation, there's a tables, chairs, couches, desks and computer.

"Yuya, Yuzu! Is that you guys!" We heard a man's voice called out, making them turned and see a man who has dark blue eyes and brown/orange hair.

"Yes, it's us, dad!" Said Yuzu.

"I'm Shuzo Hiragi, the Principal of YSDS and Yuzu's father." He introduced himself.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Hiragi-san. I'm Kuroba Mizael." I said respectively.

"Oh, don't tell me you're interested in enrolling our school." Shuzo looked so hopeful, probably a little bit desperated for searching a new student. I understand that, but still that's not the good way to make them come. Luckily, Yuzu smacked her father's head with paper fan.

"Dad please! That's not the way to enroll new student!"

"Hi Gongenzaka, when did you came here ?" Yuya asked his bulky friend. "I hope you aren't waiting for too long."

"No you didn't." Gongenzaka said firmly. "I, the man Gongenzaka, was wondering if my rival would be interested for another friendly match before Maiami Championship."

"Sorry Gongenzaka, another time to duel. For now, I would like you to meet my new friend here." Yuya said as Gongenzaka walked towards me and my god, he's bigger than I thought.

"Hi. My name is Kuroba Mizael." I told him.

"I, the man Noboru Gongenzaka, Yuya's childhood friend and rival. It's a pleasure to meet you Kuroba-san."

"Oh, don't need to be formal Gongenzaka-san. You can call me Mizael." I said with a smile.

"Understood. Then, you can call me Gongenzaka."

Then, the cyan haired boy walked towards me. It's our beloved spy, Sora Shiunin.

"Hi, I'm Sora Shiunin! I hoped we can get along." Sora introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." I replied with a bow.

"Do you guys know it ?! Mizael nii-chan is an amazing duelist!" Ayu said happily.

"Yes! He can summon powerful Xyz monster and beat Sawatari into a pulp!" Tatsuya added.

Hearing at the name of Sawatari, Gongenzaka was not pleased. "Is Sawatari bothering you again Yuya ?"

"Yeah, something like that.." Yuya chuckled nervously.

Then Yuya explained Gongenzaka that how we meet and Sawatari wanted to take revenge on him for but I teach him a lesson by defeating him in a duel with my Xyz Monsters.

"So you're Xyz Duelist ? Not bad." Sora neutrally said.

"I, the man Gongenzaka, really grateful for protecting my friend. Thank you, Mizael." Gongenzaka bowed to me.

"Don't need to thank me. I just couldn't stay and do nothing when someone getting harrased." I said with small smile on my face.

"Say Mizael." Sora suddenly said. "I haven't seen you around here, are you perhaps out of town ?"

'Okay, he suspecting something about me but sorry you won't get anything.' I thought to myself.

"Yes, I just came to this city not too long before I met Yuya and his friends." I answered.

"But what's bring you to Maiami City ?" Shuzo suddenly asked.

"I've been traveling around a lot of the countries and learning the Dueling tactics. However, traveling is a little bit tiring and I decided to stay in Maiami City because this city is beautiful. Plus, since Maiami Championship is coming, I want to participate it too." I explained.

"What about your parents ? They didn't mind ?" Yuzu asked.

"No, they didn't mind." I said casually.

"That's nice." Yuzu replied.

"So Mizael." Shuzo then turned to me. "You want to join You Show Duel School ?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I don't want to dissapoint them, so I decide..

"Hmm.. I will join. But, if one of the students Duel me to show me their belief in dueling." I said to him.

"Alright then! The only thing remaining is a proper opponent!" Shuzo announced.

Hearing this, Sora was eager to participated. He wanted to see this Xyz Duelist power beforehand. Gongenzaka seemed voluntary too. Even he wasn't a member of Yu Show, he still thought himself as a big part of the school.

"Yuya.." Yuzu whispered.

'This is getting interesting.' Sora thought to himself.

"Then it's settled! Prepare for a hot-blooded duel!" Shuzo said before rushing to the control room.

Then Yuya and me moved to the Real Solid Vision arena while Yuzu, Sora and the kids moved to spectator area while Shuzo was preparing action field.

"Have you been in an Action Duel before, Mizael ?" Yuya asked me.

"No, I haven't. But I know the rules, Action Cards, and all of that stuff." I said as I preparing my Duel Disk.

Story continues below

I was looking around before smiled. "Perfect. Definitely my taste." I always like Sci-fi movie since I was child.

"Glad you like it!" Yuya said before doing the chant. "Duelist locked in the battle!"

I tilted my head until I remembered. "Oh right, Kicking the earth and dancing in the air with their monsters!"

"They storm thought the field!" Yuzu joined in.

"Behold! The newest and greatest evolution of Dueling!" Sora and Gongenzaka also joined in.

"Action.." The kids said enthusiastically before everyone yelled.

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000
Yuya LP: 4000

"You can take the first turn Yuya." I offered.

"Thanks Mizael! My turn!" He thanked me as he draw his starter cards.

Turn 1

"I Summon Performapal Hip Hippo!"

Performapal Hip Hippo ( ATK 800/DEF 800/Beast/Earth/LV 3 )

"I set one card facedown and end my turn. Your move Mizael." He concluded as he jumped to his Hippo and started running.

'He's going for search an Action Cards.' I thought.

"Are you going to search it too ?" Photon asked me mentally, his spirit appeared at my left.

"And that's why me and Tachyon choose you as our Master." He said before dissapeared.

"My turn! Draw!" I declared as I draw my card.

Turn 2

'Let's see your true power Mizael.' Sora thought.

I looked at my Extra Deck and I widened my eyes in surprise because my Galaxy-Eyes Link Monster that now become Xyz Monster.

Photon Crusher ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Dragon/Light/LV 4 )

"It's the one Monster he used againts Sawatari!" Ayu said happily.

"Battle! Photon Crusher attack Performapal Hip Hippo!"

Photon Crusher charged at Hip Hippo.

"Heh. Nice counter Yuya. I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

"It's my turn! Draw!" Yuya said as he draw his card.

Turn 3

"Get ready Mizael! Hip Hippo cam be treated as two tribute for Tribute Summon Level 7 or higher Monster! I tribute my Hippo to Summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"

"Yuya nii-chan's Ace Monster!" Ayu exclaimed.

Story continues below

"Shivers!" Futoshi exclaimed.

'I wonder how they will react to my Galaxy-Eyes.' I thought.

"Amazing dragon you got there Yuya." I told him.

"Thanks." Yuya said before he jumped into his dragon's back. "Battle! Odd-Eyes attack Photon Crusher! Spiral Strike Burst!" Odd-Eyes jumped and unleashed his famous red energy from his mouth.

"Trap card open! Defense Draw! The battle damage is reduce to 0 and I draw a card." A rainbow barrier protect me from the blast as Photon Crusher destroyed.

"Nice defense Mizael. But I activate Action Magic: Second Change! Odd-Eyes can attack again! Go, Odd-Eyes! Spiral Strike Burst!"

The totem appeared and make a loud sound which make everyone covered their ears.

"And then I can draw a card." I said as I draw a card.

"Amazing.. he can negate all Yuya's attack and draw two cards." Yuzu said astonished.

"His lifepoints in untouched and got hand refreshment.. not bad." Sora commented.

"I end my turn." Yuya concluded.

"My turn! Draw!" I said as I draw my card.

Turn 4

Photon Thrasher ( ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

Photon Advancer ( ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"After that Photon Advancer gains 1000 ATK and DEF!"

Photon Advancer ( ATK 1000 -> 2000 )

Galaxy Dragon ( ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Dragon/Light/LV 4 )

"I activate Quick-Play Spell Photon Lead! This card let me Summon Level 4 or lower LIGHT Monster from my hand! I Summon Starliege Seyfert!"

Starliege Seyfert ( ATK 1800/DEF 0/Dragon/Light/LV 4 )

"Four Monsters ?" Yuya said in surprise.

"Now for the main act! I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Thrasher and Photon Advancer! Legendary warrior that protect the universe with his blade! Slash those foolish who dares to stand in your way! Xyz Summon! Descend! Starliege Paladynamo!"

Starliege Paladynamo ( ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU: 2 )

LDS Control Room

"Sir, we detected a strong summoning energy! It's same as earlier!" Nakajima remarked.

Story continues below

"Do we know where it come from ?" Reiji asked.

"It's that new duelist! The one who beat Sawatari!"

"Furthermore, he's dueling with Yuya Sakaki. With this, we can collect data on his Pendulum Summoning while observing this "New Individual"." Reiji announced.

Back at the Duel

'So this is his Ace Monster ?' Sora thought to himself.

Galaxy-Eyes Solflare Dragon ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU: 2 )

"A second Xyz Summon ?!" Yuzu said in disbelief.

"Two Xyz Summon in a row.." Gongenzaka said.

LDS Building

"Seems our new Duelist is quite skilled." Nakajima noted.

Back at the Duel

"Now I activate Galaxy-Eyes Solflare Dragon's effect! When this card is Xyz Summoned, I can add 1 "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster from my Graveyard back to my hand!" I said as I add back Photon Crusher to my hand.

"It can activated it's effect without using it's Overlay unit ?" Sora said in disbelief.

"Now Paladynamo's effect activates! By detaching two Overlay units, I can target one Monster you Control and reduced it's ATK to 0 also it's effect is negate!"

Starliege Paladynamo ( OVU: 2 -> 0 )

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon ( ATK 2500 -> 0 )

"My Odd-Eyes.." Yuya said in disbelief.

"Battle! Starliege Paladynamo attack Odd-Eyes! Photon Dividing!"

Starliege Paladynamo charged at Odd-Eyes.

"Action Magic: Evasion! I negate your attack"

Odd-Eyes dodge Paladynamo attack's.

"Galaxy-Eyes Solflare Dragon attack Odd-Eyes! Solflare Stream of Destruction!"

Galaxy-Eyes Solflare unleashed his gold stream as Odd-Eyes destroyed.

"Odd-Eyes!" Yuya yelled in concern when his Ace Monster that got destroyed. The shockwave make him fell on his knees and he struggles to get up.

Mizael LP: 4000
Yuya LP: 2000

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

I looked up only to see Yuya feeling down because his Ace Monster getting destroyed so easily. I hated when he feeling down like this, so I needed to make him move forward.

"Yuya!" I called him which make him turning on me.

"Every Duelist has a road of battle that they walk on." I said to him in 'Seto Kaiba' tone. "They constantly challenge themself, improving and surpassing their limits. No matter the fear of losing, even if they do they pick themself up and continue marching forward. You can't win if you just feel sorry for yourself and do nothing. Try to surpass your limit and keep moving forward!"

He listened every word very carefully before slowly stood up with a smile on his face.

"You're right Mizael. I must surpass my limit and keep going forward! My turn! Draw!" He said as he drew his card.

Turn 5

"Count on me!" Yuya stated before he do his famous trademark. "Ladies and Gentlement! Behold the newest style of Dueling!"

'There can only meant one thing..' I thought, already know what the next part.

"With the scale 1 Stargazer Magician and scale 8 Timegazer Magician I set the Pendulum Scale!" Yuya said as Timegazer and Stargazer being surrounded in pillars of light as they rise up and large version of Yuya's pendant appeares between them.

Stargazer Magician ( ATK 1200/DEF 2400/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 5/PS: 1 )

Timegazer Magician ( ATK 1200/DEF 600/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 3/PS: 8 )

"It's coming! His Pendulum Summoning!" Sora said in excitement.

"Pendulum! Pendulum!" Three kids chanted.

"Swing, Pendulum of my soul! Draw an arclight across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my monsters!" Yuya chanted as a portal appears overhead and three lights burst out.

"From my hand, Performapal Sword Fish and Performapal Drumerilla!"

Performapal Sword Fish ( ATK 600/DEF 600/Fish/Water/LV 4 )

Performapal Drumerilla ( ATK 1600/DEF 900/Beast/Earth/Pendulum/LV 5/PS: 2 )

"And from the Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS: 4 )

'So this is Pendulum Summon..' I thought. I know Pendulum Summon and I already try it. But seeing them with my own eyes always amazed me.

"Performapal Sword Fish's effect activates! When Sword Fish is Summoned, all Monsters you control loses 600 ATK!"

Starliege Paladynamo ( ATK 2000 -> 1400 )

Galaxy-Eyes Solflare Dragon ( ATK 2000 -> 1400 )

"Next I activate Action Magic: Illusion Fire! Now Odd-Eyes can attack all Monster your control! Battle! Odd-Eyes attack Paladynamo! Spiral Strike Burst! And with Drumerilla's effect, Odd-Eyes gains 600 ATK until the end of Battle Phase!" Drumerilla drummed repeatedly as Odd-Eyes getting stronger.

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon ( ATK 2500 -> 3100 )

"Quick-Play Magic open! Charge Recklessy! Odd-Eyes gains 600 ATK!"

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon ( ATK 3100 -> 3700 )

"Ugh!" I grunted in pain as Paladynamo is destroyed.

Mizael LP: 1700
Yuya LP: 2000

"When Paladynamo is destroyed, I can draw one card!" I declared as I draw a card.

"Odd-Eyes attack Solflare Dragon! Spiral Strike Burst!"

"Trap card open! Galaxy Wrath! When your Monster attack "Galaxy" Monster I control, your Monster is destroyed!" I countered.

"Timegazer Magician's Pendulum Effect! Once per turn, during my battle phase, when Trap card is activated, I can negate the activation and set that card and it cannot be activated until the end of this turn!" Yuya countered. But, to his surprise, I smirked.

"Got you."

"What ?!"

"What ?!" Yuya exclaimed as his Monster is back to his side respectively.

"Now what will you do Yuya ?" I asked.

"I end my turn. And Odd-Eyes ATK return to normal."

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon ( ATK 3700 -> 2500 )

"It's my turn! Draw!" I said as I draw my card. I checked the card I drew before smile. 'You want to come out so badly huh ?'

Turn 6

"Well Yuya. Since you showed me your Ace then it's time to show mine!"

Everyone was shocked at my declaration.

'Paladynamo is not his Ace ? He has something stronger ?' Yuya thought worriedly as I started my move.

"I activate a Spell Photon Sanctuary! This card let me Summon two Photon Tokens in Defense Position!"

Photon Token #1 ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Thunder/Light/LV 4 )

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

Galaxy-Eyes appeared on the field with his mighty roar.

"Galaxy-Eyes..Beautiful.." Yuzu said in astonishment.

'I swear I have heard and saw Galaxy-Eyes Monster before.. but where ?' Sora thought.

"So that's his Ace Monster." Gongenzaka muttered.

"Mizael nii-chan's Ace Monster is awesome!" The two other kids cheered.

LDS Office.

"President! The energy coming from that Monster is incredibly powerful!" Nakajima remarked in a panicked.

Reiji who looked confused. 'Just who is this guy ? Not even my strongest Monster can produce such an energy and I don't think any people from any Dimension would come close.'

Back at the Duel

And then something strange happened, Galaxy-Eyes Photon and Odd-Eyes started to roaring at each other.

"What are Yuya and Mizael's monster doing ?" Yuzu asked in confusion.

"Maybe they recognized themself as rivals." Gongenzaka speculated.

"What happened Photon ?" I asked my dragon.

I was surprise at his answer, but I got my attention back to the Duel.

"I activate a Spell Galaxy Expedition! This card let me Summon Level 5 or higher "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster from my Deck! Come to the field, Galaxy Knight!"

Story continues below

Galaxy Knight ( ATK 2800/DEF 2600/Warrior/Light/LV 8 )

"Battle! Galaxy Knight attack Performapal Drumerilla! Galaxy Slash!"

Galaxy Knight swung his sword at Drumerilla.

"Drumerilla's effect! Drumerilla gains 600 ATK!"

Performapal Drumerilla ( ATK 1600 -> 2200 )

"Ugh!" Yuya grunted in pain as Drumerilla destroyed.

Mizael LP: 2300
Yuya LP: 1400

"Galaxy-Eyes Solflare Dragon attack Sword Fish! Solflare Stream of Destruction!"

Galaxy-Eyes Solflare launch his yellow blast at Sword Fish.

"Action Magic: Heal Bandage! I gain 500 LP!"

Yuya covered by green energy as Sword Fish destroyed.

Yuya LP: 1400 -> 1900

Mizael LP: 2300
Yuya LP: 1100

"Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon attack Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Photon Stream of Destruction!"

Galaxy-Eyes charged his blue blast at Odd-Eyes, who tried to counter it by Spiral Strike Burst.

Yuya saw an Action Card and quickly grabbed it. "Action Magic: High Dive! Odd-Eyes gains 1000 ATK! Counter it, Odd-Eyes!"

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon ( ATK 2500 -> 3500 )

"With this, Odd-Eyes ATK surpassed Galaxy-Eyes. I wonder how Mizael will react." Sora commented.

"I still have a trick under my sleeve! I activate Two Quick-Play Magic: Photon Trident and Galaxy Shock! With Photon Trident, Galaxy-Eyes gains 700 ATK! and with Galaxy Shock, Galaxy-Eyes gains 1500 ATK also your Monster effect are negate!"

"Say what ?!" Yuya exclaimed in shock as Galaxy-Eyes getting stronger.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000 -> 3700 -> 5300 )

"5300 ATK ?!" Futoshi yelled in shock.

"Did he really planned this far ?!" Yuzu added.

"Go, Galaxy-Eyes! Photon Stream of Destruction!"

Yuya spotted Action Card a few meters from him, he tried to grabbed it but he was shocked that I managed to pick it up first by jumping to Galaxy-Eyes's paw.

"Enough Action Card for today Yuya." I told him as I look the Action Card which was Evasion. Once again the card that would save him.

Galaxy-Eyes blast finally connected to Odd-Eyes, destroying him and reduced his lifepoints to 0 as the shockwave sent him flying.

"Ahhhhh!" Yuya screamed in pain before landed to the ground.

Mizael LP: 1700
Yuya LP: 0

Mizael Win.

The Action Field faded as I deactived my Duel Disk and put my Deck back to my pocket. I looked to see Yuya on the floor with his friends gathering around him.

"Are you alright Yuya ? I think I hit you too hard.." I asked him, concerned about his state.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Yuya got help from Yuzu to get up again which only he responded by smile.

"I know right ? It's also what I thought the first time I met them." Sora added.

"Well Mizael, let me be the first one to welcome you to You Show Duel School." Yuya said extending his hand, which I accepted.

"Thank you Yuya." I said with a small smile.

LDS Office.

Reiji hummed while reclining into his chair.

"He certainly knows how to give motivating speeches, doesn't he ?" Nakajima asked.

"He does." Reiji replied. "The energy coming from his Xyz Summoning and his Dragon is powerful, even higher than Academia's Fusion Summoning and I don't feel any hatred or evil in his Duel, which is decrease the probability he is an Academia spy. He maybe from Xyz Dimension but we cannot say for sure. If he does, he probably come here for searching any help since Xyz Dimension is burn to the ground. Having a duelist like him will be an excellent addition to the Lancers. However, I don't think he used his true potential."

"How can you be so sure, president ?"

"I simply have a feeling. I need to Duel him myself to check if I'm right about this." Reiji said before he stood up and leave the control room.

Story continues below

Back at You Show

"So Mizael, why did you choose Xyz Deck ?"

He has suspicious that I'm from.. you know where.

"I think they are best suited for me. I know how to Fusion and Synchro Summon but Xyz remains my favorite. But of course, we all have our preferences." I replied as Sora nodded in understatement.

"Oh didn't see it was already late. I should back to the dojo." Gongenzaka then turned to me. "It was a pleasure to meet you Mizael. See you tomorrow. Good night everyone!" Then he left.

"Good night Gongenzaka!" Everyone said goodbye to the man.

"So Mizael, what are you going to do now ?" Yuya asked.

"I need to find a place to stay." I answered.

"You don't have a place to stay ?" Yuzu asked.

"Nope. I was about to find one but Sawatari and his goons showed up and I totally forgot about that." I answered.

"Then why don't you stay at my house ?" Yuya asked.

"Sorry Yuya, I don't want to bother you." I said to him.

"Don't worry about it, it's not big deal. My mom won't mind." Yuya said with a smile.

"Hmm.. okay then."

Then I and the others went to their home. Me and Yuya just arrived at Yuya's house, passing the door as they heard a female voice from the kitchen.

"Yuya! Is that you ?"

Then the figure show up. It was a fairly tall and youthful looking woman with green eyes and long blonde hair with front golden bangs.

"Yes mom, it's me. I also brought a guest. Mizael, meet my mom. Mom, Mizael." Yuya introduced me to his mom.

"Nice to meet you." She greeted me with a small smile.

"Oh right. Sorry." Then Yuya's mom quickly released me from hugging.

"Thank you. So mom, Mizael don't have a place to live so I though he can stay with us." Yuya explained to his mom.

"Of course! He can stay as long as he wants! I will finished a dinner for you two okay ?"

"Thank you Mrs. Sakaki, I'll do my best to not burden anyone in your house." I said respectively.

"You're so nice Mizael-kun! I happy knowing Yuya has great friends like you. And you can just call me Yoko." Yoko said happily.

'Yuya was right about one thing: My mom won't mind.' I thought.

After Dinner

"I'll show you my room Mizael. I'm more than willing to share." Yuya said.

"Are you sure Yuya ? I don't mind sleeping on the couch." I asked.

"Don't be to shy Mizael. I really don't mind." Yuya replied.

"If you say so.." I told him as I started to sleep.

To be continued