Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Back 2 The Future ❯ Nightmare ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________Declaimer: I do not own Yu-gi-oh.





"Where am I..?" Kaiba moan as his head hit the solid ground; he looked around and saw an average height guy standing in front of him. He had strip silver, black, hair. "Who are you?" Kaiba ask in a harsh icy cold voice.


"You kept me waiting, Kaiba. Have you never heard that punctuality's a virtue?" ask the guy in the strip silver, black hair, in a cruel voice, "Let me introduce myself to you. I'm Neon Lee, your worst enemy from the future,"


" NEON IT"S YOU!!" Kaiba utter in a loud voice, "where is my brother, Mokuba?" Kaiba in alert stood up quickly.


"But, you were habitually late," said Neon walking away and vanish in the darkness.


" Seto!!! Seto!!! Please help me!" Mokuba cried out in a sorrow voice, "Please big brother, please help me,"


Seto Kaiba scanned his eyes across the dark room to find his little brother, but saw nothing but a swarthy, dark room, "Mokuba!" he cried out, " Mokuba, I'm here, don't be afraid," he ran around the swarthy, cold, dark room and saw now sign of Mokuba.


Kaiba stood still to listen; he then saw a lusterless, and dull, light. Kaiba stared into the dim light, and finally saw Neon again, "I where is my brother, Mokuba. If you don't tell me, I'll put an end to you life," he warned.


"Your brother, Mokuba, is long gone," Neon grunted," How typical, leaving your brother behind,"


" NO!! I didn't leave him behind, I.....I....had to go to this meeting," Kaiba spoke slowly.


" You self-pity brother," cried Mokuba, " You left me, waiting in vain and sorrow,"


" Mokuba!" Kaiba cried out firmly as he saw his own little brother standing in front of him with a bloody face.


" Seto, you promise me that you would come in time, but you didn't," tears filled Mokuba's brown eyes, " you lifted me here to die,"


" No, Mokuba," Kaiba shook his head quickly, " I would never in my life do that to you,"


" But, too bad you did," Neon spoke carefully, "I had it to kill your brother, but I decide to suffer him first so he could feel the inevitable pain. Then I will kill him in front of you face, Kaiba," he spoke in a disagreeably rough voice.


" You merciless, cruel, man," Kaiba cried out a hoarse and husky voice. " How dare you, how could you?" Kaiba watched Neon, they both stood in the dark, cold room, "I'll blast your fucken head off until you forget how to fuck a women,"

Neon frowned then spoke firmly, "Oh? You could do that, as soon as you escape the future," He then laugh evilly and said,"But, you will never escape the future alive!!"