Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Back To You ❯ Katsuya: The Ending ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Hi!
As I promised chapter II today!
Note: Please, don't mind mistakes in grammar, writing and with commas!
Main pairing: SxK
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!
So lean back...open your eyes...and enjoy the show!
Back to You
ChapterII
Katsuya
 
I'm sitting at the couch in my apartment and next to me lays Kirasa; Shizuka's cat. My sister had decided to spend her summer holidays with her boyfriend in Osaka and had asked me to take care of her pet. My dad isn't at home either. He is on a business trip in Tokyo for one week and would return in 3 days. So there is only me and Kirasa.
 
Said cat suddenly jumps into my lap, diverting me from the quiz show I had just been watching before. She looks at me with her bright blue eyes, begging silently for some attention. With a slight sigh I start to caress her soft snow white coat.
 
While I look into her blue eyes my thoughts wander to your sapphire blue eyes.
It had been only two days now since I had visited you to get my stuff. You haven't contacted me in any way since then and slowly I believe that my worst fear has come true: That your work is the most important thing in your life, followed by Mokuba and I was only a “stupid little mutt” for fun.
 
Absently I'm wiping away some tears from my eyes and sniffle slightly, before the sound of the door bell reaches my ears. Silently I wonder who could visit me at 8 pm while a horrible rainstorm is outside.
 
I open the door slowly and my eyes widen in shock and surprise when they are greeted by your sight.
 
You are soaked from head to toe and you are shivering slightly. Your chestnut brown hair is totally wet and messed up by the rain storm. The dark large grey shadows under your still beautiful sapphire blue eyes tell me that you haven't slept a lot the past two days.
 
All this details overwhelm me in one second, before you reach out for me and pull me into your arms, pressing my body against yours desperately as if you would freeze without it.
 
The last thing I hear is the door falling shut, before silence fills the apartment.
 
“I missed you!” your husky voice whispers into my ear, breaking the silence. “I missed you so much! Come back to me! I need you!”
 
Suddenly all lights in the apartment go out and so do the street lamps outside. Pure darkness surrounds us now.
 
“Please…forgive me…please...aishiteru…” you add. This time your whisper is even barely hear able, but in spite of this I can hear your confession clearly in the darkness, knowing that you mean it honestly. After all you aren't saying such things every day. Then something wet falls onto my skin and I don't know if it dripped from your hair or your eyes.
 
Slowly I put my arms around your neck, returning your hug.
 
“I'll forgive you! Aishiteru, Blue Dragon!” I whisper back into your ear and at the sound of your nickname your grip around my waist tightens even more.
 
Suddenly you sneeze.
 
“Bless you, Seto!”
 
“Thank you.” You reply.
 
“You are welcome! And now get out of your wet clothes before your cold gets even worse!” I demand and start tucking at your dark violet coat.
 
“Doesn't matter, because we will spend the days in bed together!” you say, your sapphire blue eyes flashing in mischief in the darkness while I can feel you grinning.
 
“Eh?” is the last thing I can make, before your soft warm spicy lips claim mine.
 
How I missed that!
 
Owari
 
Short, shorter, shortest!^^