Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura' Heart ❯ Bubble gum ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]






was walking home from another long day at school. day was the worst ever first he oversleeped because Bakura got angry because Ryou alarm clock woke him up and he threw it against the wall,joey stuck gum in Ryou's hair which he found in the road as Ryou thought about his awful day he only knew it would get worse. saw his house around the corner he thought of what his yami was going to do to him today. always beat Ryou weather he was in a good mood or not. walked up to the steps of his house and fiddeled with the keys trying to get the door open. he finnaly did he slowly creeped inside. was dark and He couldn't see anything he reached for the light swich but something snacthed his hand. looked up and saw two identical eyes staring into his own. "your late" the voice hissed.

it demanded. Ryou didn't know what to say he hated talking to his Yami it always ended up in cuts or bruises.took the long way today" Ryou wimpered out. "I told you not to take that way ever." the voice said in a nasty tone. Ryou wimpered his Yami still had his hand clamped to his wrist. "You know it's dangerous,you could get hurt" Bakura said. Ryou looked up, did his yami actually care about him? "No" Ryou thought he would never love me, never. swicth on the light to see if Ryou was crying but Ryou was just wimpering and looking at the floor. Then Bakura saw something pink and sticky in Ryou's hair he reached up to take it out. Ryou twiched when he saw his Yami hand go up he waited for Bakura to hit him but nothing happened. Ryou looked up at Bakura who was trying to get the bubble gum out of his hair. Ryou wined when Bakura tugged on his hair trying to get the gum out. "Oh stop being such a baby" Bakura said. Ryou just wacthed Bakura trying to get the gum out Bakura started to curse. Ryou looked down at the floor and wispered "Penut Butter always does the trick". Bakura looked at Ryou "Are you serious? he questioned. "Yes" Ryou muttered. Bakura stopped trying to get the gum out and walked towards the kicten.
Ryou heard the cabnits being open and shut. After 5 minutes Bakura walked back to were Ryou was. "Sorry were all out" Bakura said. Ryou looked into Bakura eyes. Bakura looked back. Ryou blushed and looked away. "Come on let try and get it out" Bakura took Ryou's wrist and lead him to the bathroom. Ryou was so suprised his Bakura was actually being nice to him for a change. He looked down at their hands and gasped. Bakura wasn't holding Ryou wrist any more, they were holding hands. turned bright red.
When they finnaly got to the bathroom Bakura sat Ryou down on the edge of the bathtub and took off Ryou's shirt, Ryou blushed again. Bakura grabbed the shower nozzle and begain to wash Ryou's hair he tried 5 different kinds of shampoo to get the gum but nothing was working. Bakura begain to get a little angry he scrubbed Ryou head harder to get the gum out but it didn't work. Ryou started to hum. Bakura looked down at Ryou and couldn't help but smile at him. "What the Hell am I doing?" Bakura thought. "I'm smiling at Ryou and washing his hair, do I acutually care for him?"Bakura scowled at himself for thinking like that. He started to rise Ryou's hair but the gum didn't come out.
Ryou looked at his yami "What the heck?!" Ryou thought. Bakura is actually smiling! it's not and evil smile but a friendly smile. Ryou was so confused. Bakura grabbed a towel and begain to dry Ryou hair. When he was done Bakura stared at Ryou. He wacthed Ryou run his hands through his hair and Ryou's hands found the gum and tried to pull it out but it was no use. Ryou's hands frantically tried to yank the gum out. "Damn Joey" Ryou muttered while trying to get the gum out. Bakura laughed a bit,low enough where Ryou couldn't hear him. Ryou finally gave up on his hair and sighed. stared at Ryou then he got up and went to the medicine cabnit he searced around for the siscors. He pulled out a pair of blue siscors and turned towards Ryou. Ryou looked up and saw the siscors in his Bakura's hands. Ryou knew that his yami was going to hurt him. Ryou clamped his eyes shut and started to cry. Tears rolled down his face and landed in the bathtub. Bakura saw Ryou crying he took the sisors and sat next to Ryou on the tub. He stared at Ryou a bit "Don't worry Ryou I'm not going to hurt you". Ryou opened his eyes and stared at his Yami. "Your not?" Ryou stuttered out. "No, so don't worry" Bakura said in a quiet tone. Ryou nodded he trusted his yami words for once. Bakura leaned Ryou's head down and started to cut the sticky gum outta Ryou's hair. Ryou wacthed his white snow-like hair fall bit by bit to the ground. was being careful not to cut out to much hair,he knew how much Ryou liked his hair. Bakura snipped out the last of the bubble gum. Ryou sat up and felt his hair. He walked over to the mirror and studied his hair. "Bakura did a pretty good job" He thought. Ryou looked at Bakura he was busy cleaning up Ryou's hair. After Bakura was done he looked at Ryou in the mirror. Ryou saw Bakura looking at him he turned around "Thank you Bakura" he quietly said. "No problem" Bakura stood up off the egde of the bathtub and walked towards Ryou. Ryou stared at Bakura for a momet not knowing what Bakura would do. Bakura opened the medincine cabnet and put the siscors back in. He looked at Ryou in the mirror and saw Ryou's soulder. He reached up and brushed some hair off then he pushed Ryou's bangs outta his face and Bakura walked out of the bathroom. Ryou wacthed his yami leave Ryou looked back into the mirror at himself. " Mabye Bakura has changed" Ryou thought.


what did you think of the first chapter? Is Bakura turning soft you'll have to find out!