Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura's Hell ❯ Two Halves of a Whole ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Bakura's Hell

disclaimer-uh, people? I'm writing FANfiction! FANfiction.. hmmm. In other words... I do NOT own YGO!

~thoughts~

Sorry for taking so long. Medierminer wasn't working.

'Two halves of a whole'

Ryou's POV

"G'bye, Yugi!" I pretended to walk torwards the front door of my two story house. "Bye." I looked over my shoulder. Yugi was standing there. What the heck!? Why hasn't he left?

BAM!

Itai! That hurt! I had run into the door... I swallowed a lump in my throat. Allright. All I need is a plan. I fumbled with my house key. "Uh, Yugi. It seems I only have the key for the back door.. I'll go in that way." Yugi did not realize I knew he was there. "Oh uh, okay!" Yugi finally turned and left. I went around my house, but instead of going inside, I climbed the rope ladder to my tree house. I looked around. Hasn't changed much. Smiling, I played with the butcher knife I had put in the chest Dad had built for me. Brings back memories of when Bakura first began to rape me.

(flashback)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The 14 year old sat in a treehouse, crying. ~Why does everybody hate me? Yami hates me as well. I don't know what I did wrong! When I first met him I was polite, but he kicked me to the ground and called me a scrawny pathetic excuse of a man. And now he's taken a new form of abuse on me. (besides beating poor Ryou...) He has begun to FUCK me! Kami, I don't wanna be a FAG!~ The boy began to cry some more. Ryou looked up. He saw something glittering in the evening sun. "What!? D-dad's butchering knife!?" The albino's eyes lit up. He tentivally reached over and grabbed the knife. Ryou applied pressure and slowly dragged the knife over his wrist. ~How can blood flow so freely? I didn't even get the vein.~ The teen stared at his wrist, watching the blood clot untill darkness prevailed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*
(end flashback)

(Ryou's POV)

And it continued like that for weeks. I eventually gave up on cutting my wrists. It dulled the pain for a little while. But I think it would work again....

(Bakura's POV)

No good! He wasn't at the school. Ra, I'm starting to act like stupid Yugi and his damn Pharoah! Hmmm. I distinctly remember Ryou heading to some festival with Yugi. I stayed home because my head hurt so damn bad. I headed to Domino Park.

Shimatta! The fair is over! Where the fuck is that bakamono! Uhg. I put a hand to my head. The dizziness disappeared as suddenly as it came. I decided to go back to Ryou's house. Maybe he's there...

(Ryou's POV)

I'm so dizzy. I can't see straight. Looking down, I see a foreign object in my hand. I wonder why I have it so near my wrist. Wait a minute! That's a knife, I am going to slice my wrist. I lifted the knife and plunged it into where one of my many wrists were. Blood gushed onto my pale green vest. I guess, I didn't get the correct wrist. I fell in a 90 degree angle. I smirked as my face met with the wood floor.

(I was gonna end this here, but there's not enough to make another chapter.)

(Bakura's POV)

I ran through the house, Ryou wasn't there. "Oooooh" Huh? That moan! It was Ryou! I remember that moan. When I rape him, he makes that sound. I followed the noise. It lead me to Ryou's tree house. Oh my Ra! Ryou was laying facedown in a pile of his crimson blood. I flipped his almost dead body over. It seems he tryed to slice his wrist, but was too dizzy and missed, slicing his lungs, missing his heart by a hundredth of an inch. "B-bakura!" Ryou choked on his blood. I didn't respond. "Bakura." Ryou tryed again. "It seems you'll have to get a new 'fuck toy'." I smiled at that. "No one could ever replace you, Ryou." I thought for a moment. "A-ashiteru." My hikari looked at me, surprised. "Ashiteru, Yami!" Ryou began to cough. His once pale peach fist was covered in blood. I took the knife and held it above Ryou's still beating heart. Ryou nodded. "Do it." I plunged the knife into my koi's heart shouting "ASHITERU!!" Tears streamed down my bloodied face. I fell on top of Ryou's lifeless vessel. I too must die.

*Light cannot be without darkness;
and darkness cannot be without light*


The End

How did you like it? I think I improved since the first chapter. NEVER let me write rape scenes EVER again!
Bakura was just ending Ryou's suffering, he would have died much slower and painful.

Translations
koi-love
ashiteru-i love you
bakamono-fool, idiot
shimatta-damn it
hikari/aibou-other half
itai-ouch


This is kinda what will be in the first chapter of my next story. Do you think it should be R or NC17? The difference is the other is a rape scene.


"Jou," Seto said in a sexy voice. "Y-yes?" I tried to back away. His seductive voice was getting me hard. "Jou I need you…" WHAT!? He _needs_ me!? "Onegai, Jou." He grabs my shoulders and forces me to stare into his desperate eyes. I look down and realize he's hard too. He's not lying! "Seto!" I lunge for him; fall into his arms. I truly love him. I tenderly touch the form of his member. He unbuttons his green colored jeans; I follow suit with mine as well. We stare at each other's naked forms. I am slightly embarrassed at my exposed self. Seto is calm and collected. He takes notice of my slight humiliation. "It's okay." I feel his warm breath behind my ear. He clasps his muscular hands on my chest. He slips his tongue in my mouth. I enjoy his sweet taste. He moves his hands down, down, down. Seto lightly touches my nifkin area. He moves his finger across my thigh. He caresses my balls; licks my privates gently. Kaiba puts my hardened package in his mouth. Sucking noises can be heard. I frown; this isn't enough. "Jou, doushita?" I feel heat rise to my face. "C-can we make love?" He smiles. "If your ready." Ready!? I've been waiting for this for a long time! I nod. My koi holds my wrists back and begins to pump inside me. "Harder!" I have begun to pant. Seto obeys my command. After a couple minutes he tires. We lie in his bed. I look at him; he's sweating. It's turning me on. Our hormones' thirst has been satisfied, for now…