Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura's Jealousy ❯ A Pharaoh's Wish ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A Pharaoh's wish

As Yami Listened to Mai, Serenity, Tea and Mokuba talk about the fun they had together and how much of a blast it was to spend the day together. Mai felt like there was something wrong with Yami.

She called Yami's name and he didn't answer. She called him again…

" YAMI! YAMI!"

Yami looked at Mai

" Are you okay kiddo? You haven't said a word and you're acting kind of weird."

Yami answered, " I am fine Mai. I was just enjoying the lovely sunset."

Mai stopped Yami. "Are you sure?" she said.

"I`m alright Mai honestly. I will walk you guys to the car and see you off."

Mai looked at Yami. " You don't need a lift?"

" No thank you. I would rather walk today."

Mai starred at Yami searching his face for answers or clues and that was out the picture. Mai started thinking to herself………

//M/ Full of secrets aren't you Yami? I wish there was something I could do that would ease your mind and free you from what ills you. //

Mai stopped and turned to Yami and searched his face yet again for answers. Yami starred at her and gave her a smile. The clarity of his eyes pierced her soul when he smiled at her….

" Ok then kiddo! I will see you later."

Mai, Serenity, Mokuba, and Tea jumped into the car and speed down the street.

Yami turned and looked back at the sunset. As he stood there he allowed himself to yet again remember the days of yesterday……..

*FLASH BACK *

Yami set up and starred at Bakura. Bakura smiled at Yami. He admired his smooth skin and his toned body. Small but, strong…. Smoothed but, defined.

" If you wish for me to leave Yami I shall."

Bakura said, as he wouldn't allow himself to look into Yami's eyes. He knew that if he looked into the Pharaoh's eyes that he would want him again and more than ever. His body ached for more as did Yami's body ache for more.

Yami just looked at Bakura. For the first time in a long time he was speechless. He had words and thoughts however no sound would escape his lips. How can this be that he would leave me speechless???

Bakura stood up and bowed and walked out. As he left his face showed the pain he was in. Yami knew about pain all to well.

* HOURS LATER *

Bakura was found in The Pharaoh's Bath pool as he relaxed and enjoyed the steam as it rose sending the fragrance of the Pharaoh throughout the Poolroom. The many discarded lovers of the Pharaoh came into their Bath pool. As they walked by Bakura they gave him evil looks. None of them gave him a smile or a single nod. This made Bakura smile inside. He knew why they hated him and he didn't care.

A voice shot out from across the room and reached out far beyond the shadow that they stood in and grabbed his attention.

" They only hate you Bakura because you are allowed to stay with the Pharaoh and you are the only one of his lovers that he treats as his equal. The only time they've slept in the Pharaoh's quarters is when he sends for them. They are just castaways now, that you have come."

Bakura was silent. He knew the voice but he didn't want to believe that it was he. As the shadow walked into the light, their appeared a face that Bakura dreaded to see again.

Bakura spoke "Malik, How nice of you to join me. What are you doing here?"

" It is great to see you too Bakura. I come here off and on with the Pharaoh's Magician's and conference. Me and Seto compare notes at times and others things as well."

Malik starred at Bakura and dropped his robe and eased in next to Bakura. He smiled at him and couldn't take his eyes off of him. He came closer to Bakura and kissed him as he grabbed his Manhood. Bakura pushed Malik away and a strange silence had fallen between them.

Bakura starred at him and got out of the Pool bath. As he got out, attendants came from everywhere to attend to him as if he was the Pharaoh himself. Malik turned his back on Bakura and Bakura smiled to himself and walked away.

As he walked out he bumped into Yami. He was watching him the whole time!

Bakura bowed to Yami and Yami didn't even acknowledge that he was there and walked away.

When Bakura looked up he saw the back of Yami as he walked towards his garden. Bakura felt the cold sting of loneliness and pain in his heart as if it where ripped out and stomped upon.

A voice invaded his mind…

//M/You will never win his trust or his favor Bakura. You are nothing but a servant for his affections! //

Bakura flashed a look so sinister at Malik and walked away.

Malik laughed to himself as he got out of the Pharaoh's bath pool into the pool with the lovers of the Pharaoh. Yami watched Malik and then he walked away.

*END FLASH BACK *

Bakura flashed a mysterious grin as he watched Yami walking down the street without a care in the world.

" I will repay you for all the pain you have caused me Great Pharaoh! All I wanted was your love and affection. You will remember me." Bakura hissed under his breath as Yami walked into the Shop below the house of Young Yugi Moto.

When he walked into the house, everyone was sitting around watching T.V. and chatting with each other. He did not stop to speak or acknowledge their presence. He just walk by them and said nothing to them at all.

Yugi then sensed that something was wrong. He knew that Yami must have been deep in thought and Yugi searched Yami's thoughts and feelings. There was a wall around Yami's feelings and thoughts and Yugi found that to be odd.

//Yu/ Is there something wrong Yami? //

//Y/No Yugi. I just wanted to be alone in my thoughts//

Yugi didn't push the issue and left Yami to his thoughts.

Yami was once again alone in his thoughts. As he was taking his shower and the steam tickled his body his mind began to ponder. He whispered to himself,"Bakura...Why do you haunt my memories? "

Yami's body ached to be touched. His heart wanted to feel again. He could only think of what he felt for Yugi and how he loved him as a friend and as a lover.

As he was getting out of the shower, someone handed him a towel. There stood Young Yugi starring at him. He wanted Yugi so badly that he couldn't stand to look at Yugi's face.

//Y/His eyes are so innocent and caring but most of all so fearless and loving.//

"Yami, I know that you want to be alone, so we are going out to eat and see a movie.

You'll be here by yourself…alone if that is what you wish..."

That word alone cut Yami deep and stabbed him in the chest exposing all he had inside and he forced a smile on his face and smiled at Yugi.

"Yes little one, I will be fine. Please, go and enjoy yourselves!"

Yugi walked over to Yami and kissed him roughly and passionately on the lips and gently sucked on Yami's tongue. As he was kissing him Yugi's manhood brushed against Yami's and that sent a sensation throughout his body. He wanted more of Yugi. Yami's thought to himself…

//Y/Yugi is the one who rules my heart but, is he the only one?//

Yami pushed away from Yugi and starred into his violet eyes.

"Pl… please…. please go Yugi. They await you."

Yugi was devastated. Yami has never pushed him away. He always welcomed his kisses and enjoyed his company. Yugi's eyes filled with tears and 1 streamed down his face. Yami seeing this turned away. He could not stand to see his beloved cry. So, he walked around Yugi and would not open his mind to him nor did he say anything.

Yugi dried his face and become infuriated. Yami felt Yugi's anger and it drove a knife deeper into his heart. Yugi walked out the door and slammed it behind him.

Yami knew that when he pushed Yugi away, it hurt him more than anything in the world. Yami had pushed Yugi far enough.

Yami climbed into Yugi's bed grabbed his pillow and inhaled the scent of his beloved.

"Yugi…" he said out loud.

His mind yet again started to wonder….

//Y/ Alone … I am all-alone now. What is it the bothers me so? Yugi is fine! Why must these things flood my memories? //

" Always Yugi! Poor little Yugi! How quickly we have forgotten my beloved Pharaoh!

You Yami are my lover of many and true to none!!"

Yami opened his eyes and was met by a pair of dark and bottomless eyes that where empty and without thought and void of any feeling. It was Bakura.

"Bakura??!? What are you doing in here???" Yami asked.

Bakura walked over to him with a sinister grin upon his face…

"I have come for you Yami. I see that Yugi doesn't know what an honor it is to have the love of a Pharaoh. He will learn to respect and cherish that honor…soon"

Bakura bowed to Yami and turned to leave out of the room. Yami sat up and instantly thought of Yugi. He jumped out of bed and ran after Bakura. As he ran out the room, hands came from figures in the dark and held him down.

"You will like this Yami! For once in your life you will feel like a servant! Like your servants felt! Like the castaway lovers you had! Yugi will not come to you this night! You will come to him!" Bakura said with a blank expression on his face.

Yami struggled to get free. His eyes became crimson red and a symbol appeared upon his forehead as his body started to glow.

Bakura with his back to Yami started laughing out loud. He turned and faced his former lover and Pharaoh. Much like him, Bakura's eyes where also crimson red and a symbol appeared upon his forehead as his body glowed. It seemed like wind started to dance his hair about him as a maniacal laugh escape his lips. He said to Yami…

"You will not win this time Pharaoh Yami! Today I have the power! If you fight me your friend's life may be endangered and then they to will suffer your fate!"

Yami stopped struggling and stared at Bakura. He said to Bakura under his breath where only Bakura could hear him speak…..

"If any harm comes to them, Joey, Tristen, Serenity, Mai, Mokuba, Tea or Yugi …..It is you Bakura……. It will be you that shall suffer!"

Bakura walked up to Yami and slapped him hard enough to knock him off his feet. He was slapped so hard that the shadow figures had to stable themselves. His head whipped to the left as he falls to the ground. Yami slowly turned his head and looked at Bakura. Yami's face stung like someone had thrown it into hot coals.

"Dear proud Pharaoh!" laughing maniacally Bakura bent down to where he was on the floor,"Don't let your mind be troubled not so great and not so powerful Pharaoh Yami! All those friends will be safe. Joey, Tristen, Serenity, Mai, Mokuba and Tea are fine for now but, Yugi, I can say he maybe safe…….for now!"

They picked Yami up and dragged him out the door. Bakura laughed again as he closed the door. There at the dinner table sat Joey, Tristen, Serenity, Mai, Mokuba, Tea and Grandfather in some kind of a trance.

* What will become of Yugi??? Will Bakura have his way with Yami? Will Yami be able to protect Yugi?? What is up with all the damn questions???? Tune in next time for Chapter 3 of Bakura's Jealousy: A Pharaoh's Wrath" *