Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura's Journal of Plots ❯ Entry 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Entry 1

Damn Ryou!

Damn you cat!

….

There, all done! The cat stopped meowing after I hit it with the lamp.

Damn everyone who wouldn't bow down to me! ME! BAKURA! THE KING OF THIEVES!

Oh..

And DAMN Ryou for making me write in this awfully pinkish journal when I was supposed to practice my evil laugh. It have been a bit distorted ever since the stupid Anzu made me sing all week. Shivers… Now I know perfectly well that why the stupid good-for-nothing pharaoh can't stand her. I think I will now go and perfect my evil powerful laughter of doom! MUAHAHAHA…

Wait..That doesn't sound right. MUAHAHAHAHA!

No…that doesn't sound right either…

MUAHAHAHA… tweet! Tweet!

….

Damn you birds for destroying my perfect evil laughter of doom!

Excuse me again while I hit the stupid birds with Ryou's bed.

Yes…Now, I'm slowly advancing towards the window. Good. The birds are there tweeting again. How I hate them. They disrupted my evil laugh.

….

There, that shut them up. Now where was I?

Oh yeah. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA…

(2 hours later)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

COUGH NEED BREATH COUGH!

There much better and powerful than before! Now stupid cat! Bow down before the almighty Bakura!

….

What you looking at…? I said bow not stare! Stop staring at me! Ryou! The ugly cat is staring at me! O.o Did I, the almighty one just called for help? NOOOOO! THE HORROR! I, the almighty and great one never calls for help! Never!



But seriously, it's staring at me! …. Oh no! It winked at me! Ra…. I am so not going to get Ryou to get another one of these beings for me to torture again! Since your leader me, Bakura the great hate your staring, I'm going to banish you to the shadow realm! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA….

Wait…. That didn't sound right again… Seriously, am going to kill Anzu for this. What? Now it's your turn to stare at me, you stupid journal! That's it. Bakura, me, am not acknowledging you to stare at me! Nobody can stare at the all powerful Bakura! NO ONE!

Uh oh… Journal. Am going to hug you now since my hikari entered the room.

No, Hikari. Me love Journal very much. See! Am writing in it now. Now go away! Shoo! Look Ryou! Your stupid cat is dead! Now, go bury him!

Uh oh… Hikari's giving me the not-so-happy look. What did I do? All I did today was throwing the bed at the annoying birds, hit the cat with the lamp and practice my evil laugh!

I think me the almighty Bakura just spoke too much. Ready Journal? Well, then let's run! Hikari's getting his paddles and pans now! Ouch! Ryou! That hurts! BOINK! Ouch again! Seriously Hikari, why am I getting the blame? It's their fault! They are annoying! Triple ouch.

I will now go and look into the mirror now. Great… 3 lumps on my head. Cries… Hikari! How could you expect me to dominate the world with this ugly lumps!

….

Good… My hikari left. Yay! Hooray for me! Huh! Wait… why am I hugging this awful journal! NOOO! Must remind self to take a cleansing ceremony later. Oh lookie! A picture on Ryou's ugh… friends…

This is the stupid pharaoh with his sennen puzzle! Must remind self to steal the puzzle away from him. What's the use anyway? All he ever did was hang the puzzle form his neck! If it's me, I will put it into good use like….

Like what…?

Ah yes! WORLD DOMINATION! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Must remind self to perfect evil laugh later.

Oh and must also remind self to locked the door when doing evil laugh so hikari will not whack me with his paddles and pans.

Ryou that hurts! You have already whacked me so now...shoo! Go away! Stop interrupting my evil laughter of doom!

What?

Did I hear it correctly?

You want me to do my homework?

Okay, fine! I will have to do this or suffer Ryou's wrath.

This doesn't look good...

----

1 + 1=11 ! YES! I am a genius! See Hikari! I told you I can do this! It's very easy. What? What you laughing at?

----

It's wrong? How can it be wrong? I, Bakura the great am a superborn genius! I cannot be wrong.

----

Damn... What does plus and minus do anyway? I swear I didn't know about this in that so called stupid 'math' class.

----

Uh... 5- 25=5-25! Yes! Told you am a genius!

----

What? I'm wrong again? Ryou stop laughing! I think I will go shut him up now.

----

There... the sock does the trick. Now what am I going to do now? The Maths evil thingy ain't helping at all. I think I will flush it down the toilet. yay! Go me!

(flush book down the toilet)

Oh no... I hear footsteps. He must have heard me... HELL NO! HE'S COMING HERE! See ya later, you stupid pink ugly awful idiotic journal full of nothing but...uh...nothing!

"BAKURA!"

Holy shit... I'm going to go hide in the large cabinet now.

------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------
How's that? Please review and tell me what you think about it.