Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Camouflage ❯ How's the Weather? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HA!!!!!! HA!!!!! HA!!! I got the funniest review! And it's my first flame! It doesn't criticize my writing ability, though. Oh, what can I say, this is a funny world that we live in.

HERE'S THE FUNNY REVIEW:

From: Simon colwell()

okay you want my opinion on the story I'll give you my opinion on the

story. This story sucks! This Yaoi shit is disgusting and perverted. Do you honestly like to see 2 gay guys sucking on each others dicks? If so take you and your yaoi crap outta here,I dont wanna see 3 gay guys in bed!People who love yaoi should stop Masturbating to gay guy pics and

get a life!

SIMON COLWELL AND ALL READERS: If you were expecting me to scream at you, I'm not. I consider myself an educated person with an open mind idealistic beliefs. That means I'm not a hypocrite. I value perceptive or supportive reviews from understanding individuals not idiots who can't read. Not that you're an idiot, but you need to figure out that when someone puts the YOAI in the summary, it means it's guys who fall in love. Would you feel insulted if I call you a stereotype? Well, that's putting it mildly. See the thing I find the most amusing is that, I rated this PG-13 because I was gonna cuss a lot in it, not because of sex (I disapprove of this word and what it represents strongly). Oh yeah, I'm a girl so I can't masturbate, so you're being a sexist to guys which doesn't insult me in any way. Oh dear, I'm rambling, but anyways. My best friend, who doesn't support homosexuality, still supports my ideals because she knows that that's just part of me. All I can tell you is that I hope you can accept this as part of the world and reality. Just because you don't accept it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You either need a reality check or you just need to realize that your reality isn't real. I'm not gonna tell you to change your beliefs, but I will tell you that many people, though not myself for I'm sure many people misread the warnings on stories with yoai, will think you are an idiot, moron, dumbass, etc…

I hope that tells you a bit about me. If you're going to rant to me about religion, just to let you know, I'm an atheist but I read the bible and stuff in my free time for the fun of it. Please feel free to enlighten me on your opinion of said reviewer above and his review. I say it's open for discussion and I value all of your opinions deeply.

DISCLAIMER: Etymology is a useful in deciphering the meaning of `disclaimer' and `fanfiction.'

On with the story!

* still laughing *

~*~*~

Chapter 7

How's the Weather?

Seto's POV

I admit in the security and privacy of my thoughts that I am worried and anxious about Yuki. She has been absent for longer than necessary. Yami left also probably to persuade her to return to the confines of this dull classroom, as it would be his fault if the teacher were to discover this fiasco. Perhaps I should have gone to retrieve Yuki, since I am her boyfriend now. I don't really know what to do about this situation. Relationships are even more complicated than business deals and such. Psychiatrists are rather admirable since then have to deal with this sort of thing all the time.

~*~*~ 1 Minute and 47 Seconds Later~*~*~

Seto's POV

I glanced up as the door opened to revel Yami waltzing in smugly followed by a glaring but calmer Yuki. Silence ebbed through the classroom as all the students immediately halted their conversions, if you can call it that, in favor of staring dumbstruck at the new arrivals.

~*~*~

Yugi's POV

Once I set foot into the classroom, everyone instantly shut up. I glared angrily at my fellow Neanderthal-like, intelligence-wise, classmates as they continued to stare stupidly at me. It's times like these that make me think that man's greatest wonder is stupidity.

"What the fuck are you staring at!!!" I snapped at the idiots who directly returned to their present task of doing math.

Once all those obtuse gossip leeches were able to get my message in through their relatively thick skulls, I returned to my own desk between the Kaiba twins. Neither of the Kaibas said anything to each other or me as all three of us returned to the realm of equations and such.

~*~*~Time Passage~*~*~

Yugi's POV

The teacher strode into the classroom wearily and walked to the front of the class just as the bell signaling the end of class or the beginning of lunch rang.

"Well, class, looks like you all did a good job by yourselves while I was gone. However, the neighboring teacher, Katsumi-sensei, did complain that you were a little loud."

As if, I thought as I rolled my eyes and resisted a snort of laughter. That has to be the greatest understatement of the year. However, since she was the superior officer in the classroom, I held my tongue. I gathered my belongings and left the classroom heading for my locker to retrieve my lunch.

After getting my lunch and finding my way to the cafeteria, I found Seto-kun standing by the entrance to the cafeteria waiting.

"Yuki, since it's your first day at school and you aren't familiar with anyone other than me, why don't you sit with me for lunch or would you rather that I take you out? If you didn't consider Chemistry class a first date, then you can consider this to be it," Seto told me, deliberately neglecting to mention his brother.

"Sure, that's so sweet of you," I answered with an assuring smile so to not make him think I was reluctant.

Seto-kun proceeded to open the open the door leading to the cafeteria for me and escorting me to what must have been his table beside a window on the side of the cafeteria. Judging from the vacancy, Seto-kun must have sat here alone.

Both of us took a seat across from each other and began to eat in an awkward silence.

"So, you're a part time student in high school, but from what I've heard you go to school everyday and you stay the whole time. How do you manage?"

As pathetic as it may sound, one of us had to break the silence and initiate small talk, besides this was a good way to learn more about Seto-kun and maybe even Yami-kun. From my understanding of Seto-kun's personality, he isn't going to be one to initiate any sort of conversation unless there was something in it for him. Don't get me wrong, though Seto-kun might sound egotistic, he's really a good guy deep down. Ok, really, really, really, really, really deep down.

"I manage with my lap top," he said coolly before grudgingly adding, "and Yami also brings his lap top so we split the work and attend the meetings together through out lap tops."

Despite the vagueness of this statement, I was still glad that Seto-kun had given me a reply.

"Today's lovely isn't it. The sky is as blue as the petals of a cornflower and the sun is as bright as the gold of Egypt. What do you think of the weather Seto-kun?"

This is my second feeble attempt at small talk since the first ended abruptly. I'm really starting to panic. Hopefully, Seto-kun would try to continue the conversation.

"It's….,"a bubble of hope swelled in my heart as Seto-kun paused thoughtfully, "fine," the bubble burst at Seto-kun's flat statement.

Small talk with this guy was hopeless. I don't know what else to say. I guess I'll just settle for eating in silence. I really find it hard to figure Seto-kun out sometimes. I mean one second he was a perfect gentleman who is so gracious that he could probably get anyone they wanted and the next second he's a stiff anti-social depressed adult. I have say that Seto-kun would make a perfect soldier with his flawless mask of void, his strategic brilliance, and his imposing height.

~*~*~

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I had a lot of homework and stuff. Currently I have a fever so I stayed home and decided to update my story. Hope you liked it. If something doesn't make since, don't blame me. Blame my fried brain. Yesterday, I had I really high fever. I felt as if someone was trying to split my head open with a hammer. All I hope right now is that I didn't fail my Geometry test.

Yeah…….*yarn* Bye, I'm gonna go back to bed now.

Review!

^_^