Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Hide What I Feel ❯ CEWIF-Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Huza Chapter 8! Yeah I hope you enjoy!

Ryou shifted uneasily in his sleep, nightmares plagued his mind, unable to escape unable to cry out…and worst of all unable to understand why. Seto saw Ryou struggling and tossing around in the bed; he wanted so much just to help him. He embraced him lightly which seemed to calm him down considerably, but as soon as he would let him go he trembled so Seto merely held on to him soon falling asleep with Ryou resting comfortably on his chest, no more nightmares came to Ryou that night.

Joey sat in the park his face buried in his hands, he wasn't crying although he felt he should be. How was he supposed to ever face Ryou again? Why did he do something so foolish! Ryou is not the kind to be unfaithful, it was idiotic to think that he was cheating upon him...Ryou would never do that. Why did I betray him like that? He asked himself.

"What the hell is wrong with me?!" Joey screamed although no one could hear him.

He wanted to talk to Ryou but what was he supposed to say? Sorry? That had to be the lamest excuse ever. And its not like he was trying to make an excuse, whatever Ryou threw at him he wanted. However, Joey was actually afraid Ryou would forgive him, Joey almost knew he would. Joey didn't want Ryou's forgiveness, he didn't deserve it he stripped Ryou of the one thing that was his and only his. Ryou shares almost everything he has with Yami, even his body but he still has his innocence something not even Bakura would take from him. Ryou had it taken away from the least likely of person, himself. Ryou trusted him, and he tried to tell him why he was avoiding him but Joey didn't listen and in the end…it cost them both everything, mainly each other.

Ryou awoke in Setos arms and was very confused. The last thing he remembered was heading home and someone screaming his name, then everything was a blur. He rubbed his eyes trying to clear them up a bit and realized he must have been crying in his sleep, although he couldn't remember what he had dreamed he had a pretty good idea. He tried to move off Seto without waking him but to no avail. Seto stopped him from moving off the bed.

"You shouldn't move Ryou, you'll reopen your wounds." Seto said sympathetically

"I need to go home…" Ryou trailed off

"Please Ryou, don't hurt yourself any more than necessary. You're hurt really badly." Seto lowered his head "What happened?" He dared to ask.

Ryou didn't answer he didn't want to, he hated this so much…he just wanted to go home and forget it ever happened.

"Please Seto, I really need to go home." Ryou said on the verge of tears

"Ryou, ignoring what happened will not accomplish anything, you're just going to get hurt again." Seto said

"I'll be okay Seto really." Ryou said not looking at Seto but to the ground.

"You could've been killed yesterday! You walked straight in front of a car! If it wasn't for me you would probably be in a hospital bed." Seto said

"I wish I was! It would save everyone a lot trouble if I would just die and be done with it! No one needs me, Bakura doesn't need my body anymore he doesn't even want anything to do with it, you wont have to protect me anymore either." Ryou said tears falling from his face.

"Joey would care Ryou." Seto said

The name felt like knives in Ryou's heart, as he shook his head no.

"No he wouldn't…he doesn't care for me at all." Ryou said "I probably would help him the most from leaving." Ryou closed his eyes trying to stop crying.

"How…how can you say that? I don't like Joey but I know he loves you." Seto said

"I thought so too…I have asked my self a thousand times why…but no answer has come…its like I deserved it." Ryou said looking away.

Seto didn't understand, what was Ryou asking? What did he deserve? It took a while for Seto to finally connect the dots. Joey raped Ryou…but that was the most unlikely of combinations, how could Joey do such a thing.

"Joey did this to you?" Seto asked in disbelief

"If you thought it to be Bakura you're wrong." Ryou said voice cracking

"Why would he do that?" Seto asked

"I…" Ryou stopped he didn't know why although he wanted to. "I don't know why! Don't you think I've asked myself that over and over!" Ryou sobbed

Seto embraced him unable to just let him cry without any comfort.

"I cared for him more than anyone in my life! I trusted him! He took away what was mine, something I can only give away once…I don't have anything left in my life." Ryou trailed off trying to control his emotions.

"I'll take care of this Ryou." Seto said lifting his chin

"No, don't." Ryou said grabbing his sleeve

"What? You don't want me to do anything?" Seto asked in disbelief

"I don't want to be alone." Ryou said looking at him

Seto sighed and embraced him once again. It took everything he had to contain his rage against Joey and sooth Ryou's pain although he couldn't be doing much to help the damage inside him.

Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
Cause this hurts deeper than I thought it did
It has not healed with time,
It just shot down my spine. I loved you so much
Remind me how you laid us down
And gently smiled before you destroyed my life

Would you find it in your heart
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces

Would you find it in your heart
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
pieces, pieces

Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
You got much closer than I thought you did
I'm in your reach
You held me in your hands


Would you find it in your heart
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces

Would you find it in your heart
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
pieces, pieces

But would you find it in your Heart?

To make this go away?

And let me rest in pieces?

Would you find it in your heart
to make this go away
and let me rest in pieces

Would you find it in your heart
to make this go away
and let me rest in pieces
pieces, pieces

Sorry if the chapter sucked I've had better days and with school starting up it's really hard to have a good one but I'll get back on track soon enough…I think. Anyway I hope you liked it regardless and PLEASE REVIEW!