Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ COPS ❯ The Prostitute ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

COPS .....bad boys bad boys watcha' gonna do??

~*~*~

Cop #1 on CB : "Officer Thomas we got a street walking supposibly prostitute walking down main street, could you check it out?"

Thomas (or Cop #2) on CB : "Yeah I'm on my way"

Officer Thomas pulls up beside the street walker on main street. He could tell indeed that she was a prostitute by the way she was dressed.

She wore a little black leather mini skirt and and a extremely little top that her boobs about fell out of it.

"Stop mam, where you are and remain calm, I just want to have a few words with you," said officer Thomas.

The prostitute started to run when she noticed he was a cop, but she figured she'd be in more trouble if she did.

"Mam, may I see your drivers license?" said Officer Thomas.

"Why I wasn't driving," she said laughing and handed them over.

"Mmm.......Mrs. Tea' Gardner....." said officer Thomas

Then he almost choked.........

"YOUR ONLY SIXTEEN!" said officer Thomas.

Tea' nodded.

Officer Thomas handed Tea' back her driver license.

"Now Tea' may I see your purse?" said Officer Thomas.

Tea' clutched it tighter which made officer Thomas more suspicious.

Finally she handed it over and looked at the ground.

Officer Thomas was shocked again to see the purse was full of only condoms!

Tea' remained looking at the ground.

"Well its obvious enough your a prostitute and I'm gonna have to take you in," said officer Thomas handcuffing Tea'.

Officer Thomas soon put Tea' in the police car and drove off.

Officer Thomas on CB: "Come in Police Station........looks like we got another one"

END!