Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Crafted Love ❯ Cast ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: In this story Yugi is a witch/wiccan and Yami is a new student in his school. Yami ends up being the only person who will be nice to Yugi. Couple is :: drum roll :: Yugi/Yami, duh right! American version until I can learn more about Japan. Oh and Yugi isn't as perfect as in the TV show.

Crafted Love

"Yugi, your late," Grandpa yelled up the stairs to his grandson. "Yugi,"

"Ah, coming, Grandpa, I have to find my shoes," Yugi yelled back.

Yugi got to his knees and grabbed under his bed to find his shoes, getting one out he reach for the other getting it as well. He quickly pulled them on and ran down the stairs. He grabbed his toast as he ran though the kitchen and out the door. He stopped for a minute to down his breakfast. Then started running again, he didn't want to get any more detention, like he had a few days ago. He ran down the streets of Domino City as fast as he could, reaching the school with a minute to spare.

Yugi headed to his first class and collapsed in a chair. Yugi watched as the other students filed into the classroom, giving him cold glares and avoiding the seats near him. Leaving the late students to what they called 'torture'. Yugi ignored the whispering he knew was about him, for he could hear every word they said.

Yugi glanced up as the teacher walked in the room, followed by someone who looked a lot like Yugi. The class gasped at the similarity, they where just a startled as Yugi was.

"This is Yami Muto," the teacher said as her referred to the boy next to him. "Why don't you find a seat," the teacher said.

There was only on seat left. Yugi took a deep breath as Yami took the seat next to him. Yugi glanced at Yami and quickly turned his head away as another boy started talking to Yami. Yugi listened as the boy told Yami all about him, and the rumors, and why he was in the torture zone. Eventually, the boy got caught and was given a warning.

Yugi could feel Yami watching him during most of the class. At one point Yugi got irritated with his staring and glared at him. Which made Yami quickly turn his head away.

_______

Yugi sat down with his lunch at his table. Alone. 'That new guy is a pain in the butt' Yugi thought. He had ended up in all of Yugi's classes so far and the guy stared at him a lot, it was really starting to get on Yugi's nerves.

Yugi blinked as someone walked up to him, he looked up at Yami. "What do you want?" Yugi said. No ever came up to him ever since the rumors had started.

"Is it true?" Yami asked.

"Is what true?" Yugi answered.

"Are you a witch?" Yami said clearing Yugi's confusion.

"Yes, does that bother you or something, cause if it does then just go away and leave me be," Yugi said expecting an insult or some kind name calling to be heard before the boy left.

Nothing came and Yami just sat down across from Yugi. Yugi blinked in surprise. "Actually that doesn't bother me at all, I was just wondering," Yami said.

Yugi bit back his confusion. "Why are you talking to me your risking you popularity standing." Yugi stated.

"I don't know you look like you could use a friend," Yami replied.

Yugi looked at his glass of juice and noticed that he needed a straw. "I think I forgot a straw," he said as he got up to get one.

Yami chuckled at Yugi's statement. He watched as Yugi headed toward the box of straws. But, before he could get there the boy who had been talking to Yami put out his foot tripping Yugi. The guy watched as Yugi fell to the floor. The guy laughed and called Yugi a witch.

Yugi quickly got up and ran to the door of the cafeteria and down the hallways till' he found the stairs. Where he fell and pulled himself into a sitting position. Crying. The incident led Yugi to believe that Yami and that guy had plan that all along.

Yami had tried to follow Yugi, but got lost. He didn't know this school well yet. He had crused at those guys for being so mean to Yugi before he left after Yugi.

__________________

What do you think! R&R please! I'll continue if I get three good reviews okay!